• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Eternal - The Ancient Gods - Part Two CRT (Spoilers Ahead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm808

VS Battles
Administrator
With the recent release of the new DLC, let's take care of the smaller topics before we get to the meat and potatoes of the God Tiers.

Demons​

• Screecher Zombie
    • The Screechers were once human worshippers of the Ra’ltha Va’Tuum, an ancient Hell cult, but instead of being rewarded for their devotion, they were tortured in the Citadel of Anguish for millennia. They became malformed by their frustrations of life-long deceit. Their blood-curdling screams of anger had fermented into something far more potent, an intoxicating power desired by all demon-kind.
    • Statistics Ampfor other demons upon death
      • Upon killing it, makes every other demon in the area (with the exception of other Screecher Zombies) take less damage and move faster than usual. This effect last temporarily.
    • Immortality Type 7
  • Riot Soldier
    • Like their fallen comrades in arms, the once heavy infantry of Earth’s defenses have now succumbed to the darkness. Now marching under the banner of the Dark Lord, they unleash a firestorm upon humanity, sentinels, and any other thing within their warpath. Emboldened by the blessed shields raided from Urdak, the riot soldiers firmly assert their dominance within combat.
    • Limited Forcefield Creation
    • Blessed
  • Stone Imp Added
    • Imps that lost their lives on the battlefield are cast into the volcanic pits of the Burning Abyss. Bathed in Argent-befouled basalt and slag, they emerge reborn with flesh of stone. The new hide of the Stone Imp is impenetrable to most known weapons; only rapids multi-vibrations or the crushing force of a Sentinel Hammer can damage their rocky exterior. In addition to their regained agility, Stone Imps can channel the pits of their rebirth and self-immolate in Hellfire.
    • Hellfire Manipulation
    • Limited Inorganic Physiology
    • Natural Weaponry
    • Resistance to Magma Manipulation
  • Cursed Prowler
    • A binding cursed of necrotic poison drips from the claws of the Cursed Prowler like venom. Known in Hell to be one of the most treacherous forms of blood magic, only few have the teachings to conjure such sorcery. Yet, Prowlers from the deepest and darkest hellpits have evolved to naturally produce such power from their fingertips. One swipe curdles the blood of their victim and drains them of their essence with each heartbeat. The only way to cease the curse is to cease the caster.
    • Poison Manipulation
    • Curse Manipulation
    • Blood Magic
    • Natural Weaponry
  • Armored Baron Added
    • The Armored Barons are grafted with the technology of Immora. Just outside the city gates they patrol with morning star gauntlets cursed by the Dark Lord himself; one devastating strike obliterates both body and soul. Even the Maykrs fear these creations of demon and machine, for the carnage is both relentless and unquenchable.
    • At least 8-C, likely far higher (Stronger than Fireborne Barons)
    • Cyborgization
    • Soul Manipulation
  • Demonic Trooper
    • Immortality Type 1 via Argent Energy
    • Weapon Mastery
    • Energy Projection via weapons
  • Khan Maykr
    • Hacking
  • Classic Unmaker
    • At least Supersonic, possibly higher

God Tiers​

• Dark Lord(Davoth)
    • History
      • When the void first appeared, Davoth alone swept across it. New realities bloomed where he lingered, the first being Jekkad.
      • The world of Jekkad (later known as Hell) prospered under the guidance of their leader Davoth. He longed to solve the riddle of immortality for his people - an ability only he possessed. His efforts met with failure, as mortal flesh could not sustain the undying spirit. Using his unrivaled power he crafted the Maykr race to find the solution, their machine minds working in unison.
      • Davoth created Urdak and forged Vega to steward the realm.
      • Davoth was obsessed in his effort to eliminate death from the world of Jekkad. When the Maykrs discovered the secret of immortality they deemed the knowledge too dangerous to share, for, in their judgment, Davoth had come to be seen as an eventual threat to all life.
      • The Maykrs acted in secret and worked quickly to seal Jekkad away, and Davoth with it.
      • Enraged, Davoth became the Dark Lord as vengeance and hatred consumed him and his world, transforming it into Hell.
      • Atop the Pyramid of the Lost where Jakkad once worshipped Davoth, as the skies split and Hell trembled, Vega ripped the Davoth's life sphere from his chest. He placed it in the Tomb of Souls, unwilling to obliterate the Dark Lord's essence.
      • Life spheres contain the memory, intelligence, will, and essential nature of a being's consciousness. Only the most powerful, god-life, indomitable minds can survive the incredible stresses of having their essence turned into a life sphere, and fewer still can bear the agony of corporal resurrection. It is only in the Luminarium that the resurrection can take place, and only the Seraphs that can give a life sphere the return of its original form, calling on the engines of creation to harness the great powers that lay between the dimensions.
      • If it came to pass that the Dark Lord was ever reincarnated in physical form, only another Primeval, or something more powerful, could slay him. If killed in physical form, the Dark Lord could no longer rule Hell, stripped of bindings to the realm. Any denizens of Hell not inside the realm's borders would die as they lost their connection to Hell.
      • Even without a physical form, the Dark Lord can still have a powerful influence, especially against ones susceptible to corruption. He touched the mind of the Khan Maykr, leader of the Maykr race, convincing her that there was a "chosen one" who would threaten her rule. The Khan set out to find him - paranoid, afraid of this potentially hidden threat the Dark Lord convinced her was close. She would do anything to find and destroy the hidden Beast.
      • The Dark Lord guided the hand of the Khan Maykr as she directed the creation of the Divinity Machine.
      • The Father had saved an element of the Dark Lord before he betrayed him and went into hiding, for he was reluctant to destroy all parts of his creator. This piece of the Dark Lord remained sealed within the coffins of Urdak. Knowing this, the Dark Lord guided the Khan Maykr to it and she took its discovery as a sign from a higher power. She descended from the mountains of Encremon with the shard needed to power the Divinity Machine they had created to save all worlds.
      • Samur was blinded with newfound conviction as unbeknownst to him, the voice of the Dark Lord controlled and compelled him to free a stranger from his prison and bring him to the Divinity Machine. Samuel knew without knowing that if the machine could destroy a life it could also empower it with blinding ability. The one who would emerge from the Machine would stop the reckless Khan Maykr from leading his people to ruin. Convinced he was doing what must be done, Samur reversed the polarity of the Machine and gave rise to the super being who would stop the Khan Maykr and save them all.
      • It came to be as ordained by Samur's vision. The Slayer became the unstoppable force of rage against all evil, but eventually he would turn on his masters and destroy the deceitful Khan once her alliance with the demons had been exposed to him. A corrupted Urdak lay in ruin, and Samur would soon be judged by the very savior he had created - just as Davoth had foreseen.
      • The Dark Lord had forged the bearer of his vengeance through those that had betrayed him - it was the ultimate revenge.
      • His monster would now come for him, and he would have to destroy that which gave him his retribution against the Maykrs. Davoth would not run, for he knew the Beast would find him. They would do battle on sacred platforms where the Dark Lord's minions would lie in wait to observe the outcome.
      • "Ancient Gods bear witness as the Slayer and the Dark Lord enact the rite of combat before the throne room of Immora, a challenge to determine the fate of existence."
      • "As all things were made by my hand, so shall they be unmade. Starting with you."
    • Created the Multiverse
      • Other Worlds: At least 2-B, possibly 2-A
      • A dedicated portion of VEGA's simulation matrix observes, records, and analyzes these dimensional abnormalities as VEGA attempts to comprehend their meaning. Processing a veritable kaleidoscope of hyperfluxual phenomena, VEGA observes what may very well be the result of the multiverse imploding on itself, where countless battles are fought between the Doom Slayer and demonkind.
      • Within the infinite conscious-matrix of the all-seeing Maykr God-mind, there exists every potentiality - every predictive variable of possible future timelines - each one known to the Maykr collective with omniscient, inextricable clarity. The God-mind surveys these timelines, watching them form and expand exponentially like fractal patterns in the fabric of existence. Among these infinite possibilities, only one constant appears among them, unchanged by the flowing data of endless variability - that of the prophesied Destroyer - the one who would bring about the destruction of the Maykrs.
    • Created Jekkad/Hell
      • Possibly Low 1-C
      • Hell is the single dimension that connects to all others. It is the oldest in existence - the first world.
      • Hell is an extension of the Dark Lord's power.
      • Bound by the forces of chaos, Hell is unlimited by the boundaries of space, time or dimension. Hell itself is a living thing, an entity possessing certain undeniable sentience.
      • Many worlds have fallen to Hell, each now bound to ruin, connected by pathways of darkness transcending space and time.
    • Abilities
      • Immortality Type 1
      • Weapons Expert
      • Creation
      • Energy Projection
      • Summoning
  • Doom Slayer
    • Killed the reincarnated Davoth
    • Sentinel Hammer
      • Paralysis Inducement
      • Status Effect Inducement
  • Vega
    • Comparable to Davoth
    • Vega was a Primeval, one of Davoth's first gods. They were so powerful that each realm could contain only one.

Last edited:
Pretty sure ThisThingIsReallyBroken is planning a pretty huge thread for the big stuff.

But I guess I'll start us off here with minor stuff.
Screecher Zombies will likely be their own profile if/when they're made, since I believe they differ enough from regular Zombies, and I'm probably gonna handle Zombie profiles at some point, because there's a specific way I believe they should be layed out.

Riot Soldiers will be essentially the same as Shield Soldiers, but should have Blessed as a power, since their Codex states their shields have been Blessed.

Stone Imps will have Hellfire Manipulation since their codex states this.

Cursed Prowlers will have Poison and Curse Manip.

Armored Barons will have Cyborgization and Soul Manip, the former for obvious reasons and the latter because their mace destroys the souls of their targets (Stated in their codex once again)

And Demonic Troopers are very likely the new physically weakest characters in the modern series... Legit normal punches one shot them...

Edit: Oof I saw this post before you added detail to everything, whoops... Seems we share the same ideas anyways lol...

Oh, also:
Davoth sandbox

Last edited:
Shouldn't most demons get Immortality (Type 1) or at least Longevity? Both Screecher Zombies and Hell Knights are stated to have lived for Millennia, and the Archdemons were described to be immortal and eternal.

Screecher Zombies: should get Sound Manipulation and Rage Power, alongside Immortality (Type 7) for being a zombie.

Riot Soldiers: should get Forcefield Creation for the shield, they get Weapon Mastery since it was stated that Possessed Soldiers and Possessed Security display tactical cognizance and complex battle strategies.

Stone Imps: Alongside Hellfire Manipulation like Kieran mentioned, they get Inorganic Physiology (Type 1), alongside what exists in the Imp page and both Stone Imp and normal Imp should get Natural Weaponry due to claws.

Cursed Prowler: Get whatever normal Imps have plus Natural Weaponry.

Demonic Trooper: Get Immortality (Type 1) for sure, alongside Weapon Mastery and Energy Projection.

Last edited:
I guess Longevity for Demons makes sense, generally Demons tend to be long lived afaik and I believe there's quite a few statements of this. I'll look for a few more.

I'm not sure if Screecher Zombies have rage power, just their screams of anger and such became their attack, not the actual anger itself is powering them.

Yup, Riot soldier stuff seems fine.

Stone Imp makes sense too, dunno how the Imp doesn't already have Natural Weaponry tbh.

Prowler stuff looks good.

I dunno about Immortality, the codex states they've lived for a huge amount of time, yes, but doesn't mention their life is infinite. We cant assume Immortality through just living for a long time. Other stuff makes sense tho.

For stone imps, isn't their skin just really tough? I remembered their skin just being extremely tough and them not actually being entirely made out of stone.

Depends how "Flesh of stone" is interpreted.
Looking at the codex I'm neutral on it actually. I can see how it would count, but it also mentions their hide is impenetrable, which could indicate that it's only the outer coat of the Imps affected.

Yeah, where did that get approved? I don’t remember that.

They’re also still fleshy and such on the insides, so I really wish to know where that comes from.

Spoiler Update.
Currently Going on:
Hugo in the recent LiveStream Confirmed that The Mysterious Voice after the Khans defeat is not Davoth(That was confirmed to be an error.) But might possibly hint to a Higher Power above The Khan and Davoth. Primevals are still a Concept and Davoth is officially confirmed to be one. Davoth is still the Creator of the doom Existence but something greater exist above him.

Just added the Stone Imps to the Profile, but I'll have to wait until a better-rendered image comes by.

I made the Stone Imp it's own key, still cant find an image however so we'll still have to wait on that.

While we're here, I guess there's some other general minor stuff that I'd like to bring up.

I believe the Classic Unmaker should have it's speed of light attack speed removed, the gun doesn't follow our laser standards at all as shown here, so this should simply be removed and the Unmaker should likely just scale to the same stuff the other weapons do.

The Khan Maykr should have Hacking/Technology Manipulation since he hacked into the Fortress of Doom.

The Ancient Gods also made me realise the vast size difference between some titans, the Maligog, a very ancient Titan, gets to between 2 and 3km tall, while the Titans in the Battle of Immora seem to only be 100 to 200m tops. Due to this I believe Titans should get a Varies tier in the future. I'll be calculating this to have concrete values on the upper and lower sizes soon enough, but thought I'd bring it up here. Titans generally share the same physiology, but vary in size hugely.
I also believe the Maligog should likely be another Key on the Titan profile due to its notoriety.

And finally, I believe that Modern Demons should have their speed upgraded. They can avoid gunfire from the Chaingun iirc, which would put them as Supersonic+.
There's also a possibility that Demons can avoid the Gauss Cannon in 2016, which would put them at Hypersonic, but I'm unsure of this so I'll leave it for now.

I made the Stone Imp it's own key, still cant find an image however so we'll still have to wait on that.
Ah, thanks. I wasn't sure if the new variant needed it or not. The same would apply to the other variants like the Armored Baron then? Sorry for the poor ability formatting.

I think if we get new variant they should generally be a new key yeah. Armored Barons and such should follow this format imo. Also no need to apologise lol.

What do you think of the other stuff I brought up?

Yeah, Classic Unmaykr speed would need to be downgraded.

Khan Maykr would get hacking.

I look forward to the Maligog Titan calc and the possibly modern demon speed upgrade.

Seems to be, a lot of this is kinda uncontroversial anyways tbh since it's just stated in the Codex and such.

Waiting for Broken to make the big thread...

Frankly, it's been more than a week since Broken mentioned wanting to make the thread.

I'm down to start the god-tier revisions now if everyone else is fine with it.

Just added the Armored Baron key just a heads up...

Broken said there's a lot that he wanted to go over in his thread, but I suppose whatever would have been said can still be said in this thread either way so I don't mind.

While we're here, I guess there's some other general minor stuff that I'd like to bring up.

I believe the Classic Unmaker should have it's speed of light attack speed removed, the gun doesn't follow our laser standards at all as shown here, so this should simply be removed and the Unmaker should likely just scale to the same stuff the other weapons do.

The Khan Maykr should have Hacking/Technology Manipulation since he hacked into the Fortress of Doom.
Thank god someone else points out the Unmaker's bullshit
Also if we don't already the Unmakyr should be added as a key (I believe Samuel considers it powerful and there might be statements its on par with the BFG)
The Ancient Gods also made me realise the vast size difference between some titans, the Maligog, a very ancient Titan, gets to between 2 and 3km tall, while the Titans in the Battle of Immora seem to only be 100 to 200m tops. Due to this I believe Titans should get a Varies tier in the future. I'll be calculating this to have concrete values on the upper and lower sizes soon enough, but thought I'd bring it up here. Titans generally share the same physiology, but vary in size hugely.
I also believe the Maligog should likely be another Key on the Titan profile due to its notoriety.
I agree with this
The Dreadnought is much smaller then the Titans we see in the beginning and the Champion seems much larger then either
Also this just makes me disappointed we never actually fight Maligog (imagine him being the Doom equivalent of the Cronos boss from GOW)
And finally, I believe that Modern Demons should have their speed upgraded. They can avoid gunfire from the Chaingun iirc, which would put them as Supersonic+.
There's also a possibility that Demons can avoid the Gauss Cannon in 2016, which would put them at Hypersonic, but I'm unsure of this so I'll leave it for now.
Can't say I recall this. Gameplay right?

The Unmaykr is stated to be part of his arsenal yeah, but I don't see why a whole new key specifically for it would be needed. It could just be "9-B to 8-A with various equipment" and have the BFG and Unmaykr be where the 8-A comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back