• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Eternal - The Ancient Gods - Part Two CRT (Spoilers Ahead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over time, yes
You went in a circle.

How would he do it over time? With his armies? You do realize he created everything from nothing, meaning he would destroy everything until it is nothing.

So I ask you again, how does a bunch of tier 9s and 7s destroying a 2-A realm make sense to you?

You never showed evidence for yours. Show your scans, where it says everything you’re claiming. Everything we’re arguing has already been shown and you can read it all here. They have it all sourced as well.

It’s not my job to prove your interpretation wrong when you haven’t proven it in the first place.
It is your job as the people arguing in favor of it scaling to explain why the feats scale to physical stats in regards to the rules and guidelines set by the wiki. If you cannot do that then your argument is faulty.
Nulled by your own argument of doing it the same way he created it.
Seeing as even you agreed that he created it over time...

I have th screenshot of you saying so if you' like me to post it
No, the plot of the DLC is that the dark lord came back to life and the Doom Slayer needs to kill him. You don’t just ASSUME he needs the army because it’s there.

Yet again, no proof he needed the army for this. Stop arguing with your headcanon.
Again, youre the only one saying he NEEDS it

You went in a circle.

How would he do it over time? With his armies? You do realize he created everything from nothing, meaning he would destroy everything until it is nothing.

So I ask you again, how does a bunch of tier 9s and 7s destroying a 2-A realm make sense to you?
Yes, exactly

Its the same way a tier 8 with enough time can destroy the world, juston a bigger scale

Yeah I gotta say, I don't really see Weeklys point here.

I'm all for the 2-B, possibly 2-A scaling. The evidence given in the OP seems pretty blatant, along with everything else brought to light during the discussion.
The point is theres no evidence thatis scales to physicals given our new standards on creation feats

It is your job as the people arguing in favor of it scaling to explain why the feats scale to physical stats in regards to the rules and guidelines set by the wiki. If you cannot do that then your argument is faulty.
Already have.
Seeing as even you agreed that he created it over time...

I have th screenshot of you saying so if you' like me to post it
Yet again and again, misconstruing of information. He created the realities one at a time, like YOU ADMITTED. YOU brought up him destroying it in the same way claiming “over time”, which would be him destroying them one at a time as well.
Again, youre the only one saying he NEEDS it
I literally quoted you saying exactly that.

this is a degenerate CRT and I hate that I agree with Weekly on more points than not.

There's 0 context that points to Hell being anything but Davoth's physical power.

1) There can only be one Primeval in every realm because their physical strength would destroy it otherwise. 2) We see that Davoth has absolutely no hax that would support reality warping to destroy realms 3) Father physically fought Davoth, himself being a tier 2 entity

He’s repeating the same rebuttals to arguments that have been moved on from. Ignore it when he says stuff like that.

What when did that happen? How does that make any sense?
Back in February

to quote the page:

"Even though there is concrete evidence for pocket reality creations to qualify as an Attack Potency feat; it should not be assumed to scale to physical statistics without some notable scaling reasons. Examples include on screen demonstrations, examples of destruction, or information that the same pool of energy used to create said dimension can translate to the same amount of energy being used for other abilities including but not limited to physical strikes."

Ergo we now need explicit proof of a character having feats of general AP or physical AP removed from their creation feats that are on the same level as the creation feats in order for them to scale. Characters simply drawing power from the same source as their creation feats no longer auto-scales thir physical or general statistics to the creation feat

Threat to reality =/= tier 2
That's not my point. Nice strawman.

Creation no longr auto-scales to physicals
destabailization no longer auto-scales to physicals

Well no one is arguing destabilization anymore except you, so. His creation feats come from basic movements of his body, him moving across the void was enough to create multiple realities. His tier 2 feats stem from his movements, so an actual physical attack wouldn't be much different.

I dontneed to prove a negative, you guys are the ones who need to show vidence that he has tir 2 physical feats that arent creation or dstabilization-based.

No, you need to show evidence for your argument. So how about instead of making everyone go on a wild goose chase, you actually link or post something that proves ANY of your arguments correct/valid.

Oh im notexpectinganyone to listen to me, im justgiving you guys a warning that even if you get the upgrade put throughit will almost immediately be reversed as the amount of people who are against tier 2 doom far outnumber the people who are for it

Well the only one here that is actually disagreeing with the CRT is you. It's been almost an hour since you first mentioned these other people and not a single person has shown up. Did their devices just conveniently stopped working or something?

There's 0 context that points to Hell being anything but Davoth's physical power.

1) There can only be one Primeval in every realm because their physical strength would destroy it otherwise.
2) We see that Davoth has absolutely no hax that would support reality warping to destroy realms
Theyre literally shown to have portals that tak them to other univrses
3) Father physically fought Davoth, himself being a tier 2 entity
Whatphysical tier 2 feats does Father have?

That’s like saying if you give me enough time I’ll be able to destroy Mount Everest with my bare hands. No weekly, I could literally live forever I would never be able to do that.

That’s like saying if you give me enough time I’ll be able to destroy Mount Everest with my bare hands. No weekly, I could literally live forever I would never be able to do that.
Given infinite time to do so yes, you viably could,i think Doctor Who actualyl had a featlike that

Well no one is arguing destabilization anymore except you, so. His creation feats come from basic movements of his body, him moving across the void was enough to create multiple realities. His tier 2 feats stem from his movements, so an actual physical attack wouldn't be much different.
Youre not understanding the standards. They need feats of destruction on that level otherwise they do not scale.
No, you need to show evidence for your argument. So how about instead of making everyone go on a wild goose chase, you actually link or post something that proves ANY of your arguments correct/valid.
I did. I showed the wiki's standards. Now you guys have to show how and xplain why they scale to the physical statistics of th charactrs based on said standards.
Well the only one here that is actually disagreeing with the CRT is you. It's been almost an hour since you first mentioned these other people and not a single person has shown up. Did their devices just conveniently stopped working or something?
Did younot notice the people who agreed with me or...?

Going off the notion that davoth supposedly made the realms one by one, would that still be low 2-c? Which seems to be consistent with the black hole the icon makes

Weekly I know you are getting hit with a lot here but can you give the name of the codex with the destabilization quote?

Going off the notion that davoth supposedly made the realms one by one, would that still be low 2-c? Which seems to be consistent with the black hole the icon makes
Okay? Cool, now show that the creation scales to physicals. Thats whatthis entire argument boils down to. Im not saying the tier 2 feats arent there btw its litrally justan issue of whether they scale to physicals which there hasnt been any evidence provided for

Okay? Cool, now show that the creation scales to physicals. Thats whatthis entire argument boils down to. Im not saying the tier 2 feats arent there btw its litrally justan issue of whether they scale to physicals which there hasnt been any evidence provided for
also this
"If the pocket reality is of comparable size to a universe and has its own timeline, this would simply be a Low 2-C feat according to the tiering system."
is right under this
  • Even though there is concrete evidence for pocket reality creations to qualify as an Attack Potency feat; it should not be assumed to scale to physical statistics without some notable scaling reasons. Examples include on screen demonstrations, examples of destruction, or information that the same pool of energy used to create said dimension can translate to the same amount of energy being used for other abilities including but not limited to physical strikes.
in the creation to ap page
so no matter what 2-A davoth

also this
"If the pocket reality is of comparable size to a universe and has its own timeline, this would simply be a Low 2-C feat according to the tiering system."
is right under this
  • Even though there is concrete evidence for pocket reality creations to qualify as an Attack Potency feat; it should not be assumed to scale to physical statistics without some notable scaling reasons. Examples include on screen demonstrations, examples of destruction, or information that the same pool of energy used to create said dimension can translate to the same amount of energy being used for other abilities including but not limited to physical strikes.
in the creation to ap page
so no matter what 2-A davoth
"Examples include on screen demonstrations, examples of destruction, or information that the same pool of energy used to create said dimension can translate to the same amount of energy being used for other abilities including but not limited to physical strikes."

Yes

This is the problem you guys have yet to address

You need either an explicit feat of destruction or a direct application of the energy used in the creation being used as a direct AP feat

You guys hav not yet shown evidence of either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back