• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Eternal - The Ancient Gods - Part Two CRT (Spoilers Ahead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do need a feat of destruction as the creation page says

The only one who is pushing this argument is you, and several people backed me up on this.
These aren't even worth responding to honestly. It's just him repeating the same thing that's already been talked about.

It kinda does if he was physically killed by someone who is demonstrably far blow tier 2 physically
But THIS... This I will respond to.

The Slayer has feats of killing tier 7s with absolutely zero damage on him. He also killed Davoth with absolutely no damage on his body. Someone who is tier 2. Additionally, he gets stronger the more people he defeats, and we also know he can rapidly grow in strength, it's why it's on the profile.

Its fine, i didnt expect to be listened to or agreed with, i'll just wait for th downgrade thread
You are being listened to. You're the person who openly claimed to ignore arguments.
Here's the screenshot, if you want to take a look at your hypocrisy.

hypocrisy there mate
How so? Ive given evidence along with the standards you guys have to follow and not one of you attempted to provide any evidence to disprove what i was saying or give any form of vidence to show why the standard would apply to them, opting instead to perform mental gymnastics to try to word your way around the rules without actually following them and then resorting to mob mentality to force opposing arguments out of the thread

How so? Ive given evidence along with the standards you guys have to follow and not one of you attempted to provide any evidence to disprove what i was saying or give any form of vidence to show why the standard would apply to them, opting instead to perform mental gymnastics to try to word your way around the rules without actually following them and then resorting to mob mentality to force opposing arguments out of the thread
you are yet to proived evidence or even something as simple as reasoning as to how a bunch of finite 3D beings are going to destroy an infinite universe let alone the multiverse and yet you relay on davoth having an army as a way to say he will destroy existence over time with said army, you keep reusing stabalization that is not backed up anywhere in the lore as a reason to why a universe can't support two primevals at once you complitly misconsdrude the creation page as you use the statement

"However a character who can create objects without other ways of harming their opponents by using an equal amount of energy from their energy pool wouldn't be able to harness that power to hurt another character, and would fall under a light form of Environmental Destruction."

as a reasoning to why davoths creation feats wouldn't scale even though this statement
"in order to apply to a character's capacity to harm other characters, that is their usual Attack Potency, their Creation has to be connected to their other abilities. For example, it can be reasoned that a mage which expends mana from its energy pool to make a city and then channels a similar or greater amount of mana into another attack can scale to its creation feat"
still would apply to davoth as he uses the essence the same thing hell a 2-B existence runs on the same essence that has been repetedly used for creation and destruction and to empower one's own physical abilities

you keep ignoring and miscondruding points and statements for no god damned reason

you are yet to proived evidence or even something as simple as reasoning as to how a bunch of finite 3D beings are going to destroy an infinite universe let alone the multiverse and yet you relay on davoth having an army as a way to say he will destroy existence over time with said, you keep reusing stabalization that is not backed up anywhere in the lore as a reason to why a universe can't support two primevals at once you complitly misconsdrude the creation page as you use the statement

"However a character who can create objects without other ways of harming their opponents by using an equal amount of energy from their energy pool wouldn't be able to harness that power to hurt another character, and would fall under a light form of Environmental Destruction."

as a reasoning to why davoths creation feats wouldn't scale even though this statement
"in order to apply to a character's capacity to harm other characters, that is their usual Attack Potency, their Creation has to be connected to their other abilities. For example, it can be reasoned that a mage which expends mana from its energy pool to make a city and then channels a similar or greater amount of mana into another attack can scale to its creation feat"
still would apply to davoth as he uses the essence the same thing hell a 2-B existence runs on the same essence that has been repetedly used for creation and destruction and to empower one's own physical abilities

you keep ignoring and miscondruding points and statements for no god damned reason
Again, what proof do you hav that he was going to destroy it on a 4-D scale?

Axx is the sole prson bringing up stabilization, stop putting that shit on me, its really starting to gt annoying.

Using a battery as a power source doesnt mean you scale to the full energy of said battery

You've given standards I have followed and you have given no evidence. Please back up any of your rebuttals. I've even given you the link to the DOOM Wiki, where they have everything from the games and sourced as well. You have full access to find proof for your counter claims of "he needs an army".
You have not followed the standards otherwise you would be agreeing with me.

The standards back up everything i have said, you have yet to proide a shred of evidence to explain why they scale other than just repeating 'because they do' over and over again

Using a battery as a power source doesnt mean you scale to the full energy of said
I am pretty sure using said energy to do any attacks prove you can also use it for destroying.

Especially if you have a solid creation feat to back it up.

And since when did we start putting such harsh conditions on in-verse and internal energy systems??......oh yeah we never did.

Again, what proof do you hav that he was going to destroy it on a 4-D scale?

Axx is the sole prson bringing up stabilization, stop putting that shit on me, its really starting to gt annoying.

Using a battery as a power source doesnt mean you scale to the full energy of said battery
oh i dono maybe the fact that he said he would destroy it like he created it?

you are useing it, stop useing it and people will stop useing that ageinst you.

if i can litreally start useing lighting attacks through the better i sure as hell can.

"The rules agree with me" not true. I've explained why already. You're OBJECTIVELY not objectively correct about everything.

I don't need to reply to your nonsense anymore. You're stonewalling because you disagree while throwing things like "you have yet to bring a shred of evidence" which is just blatantly untrue and i've debunked multiple times in order to make yourself look more correct.

Everyone, stop responding to Weekly. He isn't going anywhere with this and hasn't intended to do anything but stonewall this thread from the start.

The staff vote and decision is being done already. Let it be done so we can move on.

I am pretty sure using said energy to do any attacks prove you can also use it for destroying.

Especially if you have a solid creation feat to back it up.
It doesnt, thats literally what the creation page says

And since when did we start putting such harsh conditions on in-verse and internal energy systems??......oh yeah we never did.
Since february

weekly pardon me but what is this then
"Because its a feat of destabilization caused by two Primevils existing in the same plane. You would need a feat of physical or direct destructive power to argue that it scals to their general AP"

"As for the Primevils that would be a feat of Destabilization, which no longr scales to AP feats as per our new standards. Same with Hell being an extension, would scal to creation butnot general AP"

you've use this
you said
stop going back on what you said as if you didn't say it

jesus man i respect you, you come up with a lot of good arguments most of the time hell i've agreed with you on pretty much every other thread i have been and seen you argue in. But here you are being asinine

weekly pardon me but what is this then
"Because its a feat of destabilization caused by two Primevils existing in the same plane. You would need a feat of physical or direct destructive power to argue that it scals to their general AP"

"As for the Primevils that would be a feat of Destabilization, which no longr scales to AP feats as per our new standards. Same with Hell being an extension, would scal to creation butnot general AP"

you've use this
you said
stop going back on what you said as if you didn't say it

jesus man i respect you, you come up with a lot of good arguments most of the time hell i've agreed with you on pretty much every other thread i have been and seen you argue in. But here you are being asinine
?

Im literally saying th same thing here as i did there

Destabilization =/= general AP

destabilize - verb (used with object) to make unstable; rid of stabilizing attributes

stabilize - verb (used with object) to make or hold stable, firm, or steadfast

Neither of these has anything to do with Primevals.

ok anyhow enough with the sementics

whats the conclusion here?
at least 7B likely/possibly 2B/2A for slayer father and davoth?

I don't understand why this is so complicated. Hell is an extension of Davoth's power; Hell itself having 2-B flat AP. This is not ED, this is usable AP that Davoth has command over. Even if we want to disregard all the creation and destruction feats, he would at the very least have the entirety of Hell as an entity at his disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back