• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Vote Count

Doctor Strange: 1 (Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan)

Lord Vile: 7 (Monarch Laciel, Dargoo Faust, Newendigo, Zackmoon1234, LephyrTheRevanchist, Gargoyle One, Veloxt1r0kore)

Inconclusive: 3 (Dat Dot, Megamangohan, Starryknight200) These are negged for the moment until different reasons are given.

Rules

• Accelerator-boosted Vile.
  • Strange is allowed to have all of his standard equipment.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Battle takes place here.
  • The combatants start off 25 yards away.
  • Winner by any means necessary.
Give proper reasoning.

Doctor Strange MCU 1
Lord Vile 2 (2)

• Vile's dura is a tier below Strange's magic AP.
  • Strange has BFR, which I believe Vile can't come back from. (I'm sure Monarch will correct me if I'm wrong, whenever he gets here.)
  • Skulduggery/Vile's regen, as I was told, is unreliable due to him having to manually put himself back together.
  • Only one of Vile's abilities (that I'm aware of) ignores durability.
  • The Eye of Agamotto.

As for the match itself, uhhh I've seen Doctor Strange but nothing else involving MCU Strange.

But from what I remember of that, either Strange does some time loop or BFR shenanigans, or Vile immediately either tears him to pieces from every angle with a horde of shadows, or sucks out his soul.

Well, Strange might die multiple times from Vile's shadows, but with the Time Stone, he can loop time until he gets a shot on Vile, either with BFR or with a simple blast.

Wha you said guys?

He needed a small bit of time (the "winding the clock" motion) to activate the time loop thing, time which Vile will not give him when shadows are coming from every angle to slice his head off and skewer him.

OP says thart both starts 25 yards away from each other, and this two only has a range of meters, that could give Stephen time for a couple of winds to the clock.

Monarch Laciel said:
Vile doesn't use a sword
0/10 for pics
The one I got was the only fanart I could find, cut me some slack.
Anyway, votes added.

I wanna say Strange via BFR and Teleportation as he can casually teleport himself and the other thus giving him a chance to keep his distance and buy him enough time to use eye of agamoto and BFR from afar (As he can BFR Loki from afar), but since Vile's also has teleportation and I don't have any knowledge to Vile's mindset or his ability so I'm not sure.

Newendigo said:
OP says thart both starts 25 yards away from each other, and this two only has a range of meters, that could give Stephen time for a couple of winds to the clock.
Just gonna point out that 25 yards is not that great a distance. Looking at a football field will show you that much.

They should both be well within range of each other's normal moves. I put them fairly close because Vile's range with the Death Bubble would put the two of them at the 4km distance limit.

@King + You should probably put in the title of the OP "Two more votes" and might get some people here.

I know it's already added but after seeing Strange in Ragnorak...

I legitimately think Vile takes this. Everything Strange has to beat Vile takes just a few seconds too long to get off (hand movements and such) while Vile skewers him with thousands of shadows from all around him with a thought and moves on to the next target of his omnicidal rampage.

So uh...

If we were to count that as a change in vote...

That pretty much negates every other Inconclusive vote that's been posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back