• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyone want to tackle these guys

who should all be rated as such

Street level physically, higher with Conjured Weaponry. Small Building level with Magic, Island level with Sling Rings

you keep their justifications you're just adding the agreed AP ratings and updating the tier, I'm gonna do Strange which will take a minute since it's not my blog

Also Kaecilius won't get the sling ring scaling because he doesn't have it already

dont forget they all also get this:

ALL SORCERORS

Receive Resistances to Mind Manipulation on their first or only keys as even fodder sorcerers are trained in how to resist mind

you can use this as the justification:

(Sorcerers can fortify their minds against those trying to invade it)

Strange performed a 9-A+ feat after he became Sorcerer Supreme, which he has his own key for it with it being more sensible to scale sorcerers to baseline 9-A as the Ancient One is shown destroying Chitauri Cruisers pretty easily in Endgame. The only thing wrong with that is I don’t remember how much the Ancient One is meant to upscale normal sorcerers and how comparable she is to Doctor Strange. She herself said that Strange is meant to be the best of them in Endgame so that leads me to believe that she’d be weaker than him after his first movie. I’m not 100% on this but I’m thinking maybe The Ancient One and Post-Training Doctor Strange should scale to at least 9-A and the average sorcerer if we make a civilization profile for them would be at most 9-A. I'd like to hear some thoughts on this since personally I think the 9-A scaling is surprisingly consistent, at least for sorcerers who don't scale to Strange after his first movie.

With that in mind Sorcerers like the Ancient One and Wong would have their AP sections like this:

Street level physically, higher with Conjured Weaponry. Small Building level with Magic, Island level with Sling Rings (Comparable to Wong who cut off Cull Obsidian's hand)

While Doctor Strange's Infinity War and Endgame key looking like this:

Wall level physically (A variant of this Strange traded blows with his evil counterpart. Should be comparable to his durability), higher with Conjured Weaponry. At least Small Building level+, possibly far higher with Magic (Fought Thanos when he owned four Infinity Stones and held his own against him better than anyone else. Attempted to trap Thanos within a Mirror Dimension wall, forcing him to use the Power Stone to break free, and later restrained him with many Magic Energy Whips, forcing him to use a combination of the Power Stone and the Soul Stone to break free. Thanos later went as far as to praise Strange for his power and skill), Island level with Sling Rings, able to ignore durability in some ways.
this

And is scaling gonna be based off of the average sorcerer or Post-Training Strange? The latter is the root of the previously agreed upon scaling and I don't wanna **** this up. For instance, I removed Strange from Kaecilius' AP justification because of the new scaling you quoted and I'm considering doing that for the rest besides making the Ancient One at least 9-A depending on your answer for the question above

I don't wanna botch the scaling here

Last edited:
And is scaling gonna be based off of the average sorcerer or Post-Training Strange? The latter is the root of the current scaling and I don't wanna **** this up. For instance, I removed Strange from Kaecilius' AP justification because of the new scaling you quoted and I'm considering doing that for the rest besides making the Ancient One at least 9-A depending on your answer for the question above

I don't wanna botch the scaling here
Strange in post training is 9-A so Kaelcilius scales besides they all scale to the ancient one destroying Chitauri chariots which are 9-A and Strange when he becomes sorcerer supreme has a 9-A+ feat scaling above her so it shows he's the best of them as she said

so strange can stay as the AP justifications for them

I was saying that because Gargantos is clearly far stronger physically than Strange and Wong, plus their magic is "At least 8-C", and he was practically unaffected by the magical fire
Could just be resistance to fire seeing that other magical weaponry was easily able to harm it, and Gargantos was quickly able to be killed once Strange chose to do so. He's definitely physically stronger though.

I was saying that because Gargantos is clearly far stronger physically than Strange and Wong, plus their magic is "At least 8-C", and he was practically unaffected by the magical fire
well yeah my bad if I sounded rude or something 😭 😭 but he for sure is physically stronger he could probably get at least 8-C it just wasn't within the propositions already accepted atm so he'd for this revision stay at that until someone does another CRT so we aren't clogging this one up

just finished strange his page and this thread can now be locked and closed

nah not really the best feat is the city level one since we can't use cases where they block an attack but the shield breaks for obvious reasons of the shield breaking
Actually during the siege of Kamar-Taj Strange blatantly blocked some of Wanda's attacks using an elaborate shield he conjured to protect the other sorcerers. That's the only feat I can think of (plus he blocked Sinister Strange's sound attacks) but it's still noteworthy.

Great job my friend! Thank you for everything you've done :D

Actually during the siege of Kamar-Taj Strange blatantly blocked some of Wanda's attacks using an elaborate shield he conjured to protect the other sorcerers. That's the only feat I can think of (plus he blocked Sinister Strange's sound attacks) but it's still noteworthy.
He had attack reflection for using the mirror dimension for that

IMG_1945.png

Had a tiny error with that one Scarlet Witch thing. Removed it

Strange finally getting a proper tier, FINALLY

Well done everyone! 👊😁
images

What about The prophecies of her "Meant to rule or annihilated the cosmos".
Prophecies that literally meant nothing in the end and that Wanda actively didn't care about or pursue, what about them they don't mean she'll magically be universal or something?

Anywho can this be closed anything new can be addressed in another CRT or discussion thread

I still think sorcerer shields should be have at least 7-A durability if Wanda couldn't get through the combined shield from about 23-26 sorcerers at Kamar-Taj.

As a note, this would still be fairly consistent with sorcerer shields stopping blasts from Sanctuary II, which I think should be 7-B+ instead of regular 7-B. Iron Man's 200 petawatt lasers, which were unable to breach Leviathan armor, would be about 47.8 megatons, which is already quite close to the 53.15 megaton midpoint of 7-B where a '+' would be added. The Sanctuary II could easily blow a hole in a Leviathan, and should scale quite a bit above the lasers.

Back