• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a stomp, there wouldn't have been over 50 replies on this thread arguing for all the things Strange could do to win.

He's fast enough to kill Strange before Strange completes his hand motions. But it's still only like a second faster. Max

Monarch Laciel said:
If it was a stomp, there wouldn't have been over 50 replies on this thread arguing for all the things Strange could do to win.
And then your biggest argument - which seems to be the only one, after all - is that Strange could do nothing because he would get killed before he could even think. Nice.

No, I said that Strange needs to think what to do, then do it, while Vile doesn't even need to think what to do before his shadows attack.

It's not "vile wants Strange to die -> Strange dies"

It's "vile wants Strange to die so shadows attack + Strange starts thinking what to do -> shadows stab Strange + Strange starts doing what he's decided on (probably light weapons based on precedent)"

Literally the only reason Vile wins is because he skips the "think what to do" stage and the shadows just go for it

Because he's a second or less too slow

Not because there's nothing he can do to kill Vile

Get rid of that second and it'd probably be inconclusive.

And a single second or less difference between attacks getting off does not make a stomp

Also, a thing. Vile's speed was upgraded so he could see Strange moving but, what about these shadows? They're not Vile, they're local shdows as you describe them, so, they shouldn't have Superonic speed, I bet.

Yes

Strange's speed = Vile's speed

But these shadows does not appear to be neither summoned by Vile nor Vile's depending.

Vile sounds like a good opponent for a certain 7-B whose High 6-A form is currently being spammed

lol

Well, I'll just quit this post. I'm tired of trying to show tou this becomes a terrible stomp if Vile really can kill people by just havin such an idea.

Speaking of which it's a lot less one sided then one of his other wins which also isn't a stomp.

Technically, he dies dozens of times before doing anything and winning

Also, make this match

What the heck?

Eh, since we are disscusing this all over again, can Stephen just teleport out of the way or make a portal down him to avoid the shadows?

Teleportation he's never done in combat and is not an in-character move to make.

Portals take even longer to get off than some of his other stuff.

Not saying Vile wins.

Shadow Manipulation is much stronger than Vile's normal AP, this is shown when he restrains three accelerator boosted magicians, even though just one, Kitana, is superior to him, he also caved in her skull, and would have ripped off her head.

Also these shadows blitzed Darquesse, even though vile wasn't that much faster than her, and were literally described as coming out of his chest like a piston. That last part doesn't mean it directly comes from him, as he's used it without it being produced by his body, like against the Accelerator boosted group, rather it's something that can be scaled to him.

Vile is also an extremely skilled fighter, he finessed the afformentioned accelerator boosted group without darkness, even though they were all superior to him.

• Wonders if Kitana's group has any good feats I could scale base Vile to...*
King, is the vote unanimous? If it is, I'll close and add the results.

If Spinosaurus's vote is either changed or invalidated and I somehow missed that, then go right ahead. Otherwise, no, it's not entirely unanimous.

@Monarch

That's not the point, especially since that was normal Vile, the point was his Darkness is superior to his normal AP and Speed.

@MKoN

Pretty sure it was invalidated.

Anyway, i'm going to vote Vile now, for my reasoning above + The other's reasoning.

So 8 - 1.

Exactly what do you think Vile's "normal" AP is? Shadows are his main form of attack, it is his "normal" attack potency.

I thought punches were, regardless, his accelerator boosted punches also hurt Darquesse, so his Darkness should be capable of much more.

His punches are likely boosted by his armour, considering it's largely made of the same shadows he uses to attack.

@King, technically, Spino said it's a stomp for Vile because "he gets autokilled". Even if not a vote, that still says that he no longer thinks Strange wins.

But I'll leave it open a bit longer anyway.

I have seen so many thread like this one that are not regarded as stomp, @Spino.

"Who pulls the hax first"-Type thread is very common to my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back