• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Disclaimer: We can't get clips for every ability because the movie has not officially released but that hopefully shouldn't pose a problem as this has been discussed in number by those who have in its own discussion thread

Character blogs​

To start off we of course have new blogs involving any relevant characters to the CRT and thanks @ArkhamDC06 and @Lacku for your hard work on them

Sinister Strange

User blog:ArkhamDC06/Sinister Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe)#Powers and Stats

Strange's updated profile sandbox that features a complete rework of Strange's page

User blog:Lacku/Sandbox#Doctor Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe) MoM Updates

America Chavez

User blog:Lacku/Sandbox#America Chavez (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Scarlet Witch

User blog:Dalesean027/Scarlet Witch(Updated Blog)#Post-Endgame

Calculations​

We've got plenty of relevant calcs thanks to @AbaddonTheDisappointment all of which of course being accepted

User blog:AbaddonTheDisappointment/Multiverse of Madness Calcs

• Wanda lifts the Castle: 49953888.7744 kg (Class M)
  • America punches Wanda and parts clouds: 1.6400975e+12 J (Multi-City Block level)
  • Black Bolt destroys the ground (Low End): 168926864.95 J (Small Building level)
  • Black Bolt destroys the ground (High End): 1456994210.19 J (Building level)

This calc @Lacku found(Also done by Abaddon) that'll be used to solidify Strange's (and other sorcerers) early AP tiers (more details later)

User blog:AbaddonTheDisappointment/Even More What If Feats#Strange tries to blow himself up

• 0.15484627333 tons of tnt (Small Building level+)

Ability Additions​

Wanda:

Body Puppetry (Was seen reading the Darkhold in an astral form while boiling tea with her physical body)

Astral Projection and Possession (Possessed a different version of herself from another universe to battle the Illuminati)

Portal Creation (Could attack sorcerers through reflections and escape the mirror dimension)

Power Absorption (Could steal and absorb America's powers)

Summoning (Summoned various monster from across the multiverse to hunt America Chavez)

Existence Erasure (erased every darkhold from the infinite multiverse)

Deconstruction (erased a injured sorcerer)

Technology Manipulation (could prevent christine from releasing chavez by glitching the panel to the cell)

New justifications for Biological Manipulation (Was able to remove blackbolt's mouth from his body)

Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Withstood the souls of the damned attempting to take her soul)

Multiversal+ Range with dreamwalking and EE

Strange:

Astral Projection and Possession (Possessed a different version of herself from another universe to battle Wanda) (he already has Astral Projection so anyway)

Summoning (Summoned mystics snakes to attack Wanda, he summoned a gigantic beast to catch one a car saving a woman and her baby)

Creation (formed ******** hands to tear the pole off and kill Gargantos)

New justifications for his power absorption, capable of absorbing America Chavez ability to travel through universes, as seen by Defender Strange doing it.

An actual justification for Strange's Fire manipulation (Shot a blast of green flames at Gargantos)

Invisibility Negation (Performed a spell which made Gargantos visible)

Deconstruction and Matter Manipulation (Deconstructed and changed the form of a bus whilst lifting it into the air)

Sound Manipulation (Was able to create tangible musical notes made of Eldritch Magic's energy to attack his alternate self during their duel),

Body Control (Can make a third eye appear on his forehead)

Illusion Creation (Coerced Wanda into the Mirror Dimension with an illusion of himself)

Cloth Manipulation (Can change his clothes into anything and can even make the cloak into a pretty nifty scarf.)

Martial Arts (Was able to completely outskill and defeat Mordo while bound in handcuffs)

Attack Reflection (Was able to reflect an attack from Wanda using the Mirror Dimension)

Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Was able to fight overturn control of the souls of the damned)

New range justification for Multiverese+ with dreamwalking

Wong: honestly should've had these first two since they're almost standard for sorcerers

Weapon Creation

Weapon Mastery

ALL SORCERORS

Receive Resistances to Mind Manipulation on their first or only keys as even fodder sorcerers are trained in how to resist mind manip

Some WoG​

We've got this article courtesy of @M3X

The article stated this:

We decided that the limitation is that she's not in her body," Olsen revealed. "She's in a less-oiled version of her body. So it's not capable of doing as much as our universe's Wanda could do, because it's more about using the body like a not-so-tuned-up car. I wanted it to be easier, but it was amazing to get to have those moments."

meaning this and in M3X's own words:

"The alternate universe Wanda can't use Scarlet Witch's full power, it's simple as that. Since she can't use Scarlet Witch's full power because of the body, she is weaker. Same applies for Strange. It's a dead and rotten body.

The spell Strange and Wanda used are the same, they used the Darkhold to use the possession. If Wanda is weaker using a different body, Strange should also be weaker when possessing a (dead) body.

New Scaling​

Pre-Multiverse of Madness Scaling​

Strange performed a 9-A+ feat after he became Sorcerer Supreme, which he has his own key for it with it being more sensible to scale sorcerers to baseline 9-A as the Ancient One is shown destroying Chitauri Cruisers pretty easily in Endgame. The only thing wrong with that is I don’t remember how much the Ancient One is meant to upscale normal sorcerers and how comparable she is to Doctor Strange. She herself said that Strange is meant to be the best of them in Endgame so that leads me to believe that she’d be weaker than him after his first movie. I’m not 100% on this but I’m thinking maybe The Ancient One and Post-Training Doctor Strange should scale to at least 9-A and the average sorcerer if we make a civilization profile for them would be at most 9-A. I'd like to hear some thoughts on this since personally I think the 9-A scaling is surprisingly consistent, at least for sorcerers who don't scale to Strange after his first movie.

With that in mind Sorcerers like the Ancient One and Wong would have their AP sections like this:

Street level physically, higher with Conjured Weaponry. Small Building level with Magic, Island level with Sling Rings (Comparable to Wong who cut off Cull Obsidian's hand)

While Doctor Strange's Infinity War and Endgame key looking like this:

Wall level physically (A variant of this Strange traded blows with his evil counterpart. Should be comparable to his durability), higher with Conjured Weaponry. At least Small Building level+, possibly far higher with Magic (Fought Thanos when he owned four Infinity Stones and held his own against him better than anyone else. Attempted to trap Thanos within a Mirror Dimension wall, forcing him to use the Power Stone to break free, and later restrained him with many Magic Energy Whips, forcing him to use a combination of the Power Stone and the Soul Stone to break free. Thanos later went as far as to praise Strange for his power and skill), Island level with Sling Rings, able to ignore durability in some ways.

While the Small Building level+ feat is performed by a variant of strange in episode 4 of What If, we do know that the Strange who performed this feat went through the exact same event's as our strange up to this point with nothing differing aside from the fact that he lost Christine in his accident. This is a rare case of backscaling being applicable since we know for a fact that absolutely nothing differs aside from what they lost going from his hands to the life of Christine.

Multiverse of Madness Scaling​

Now getting to the meat of things as we've finally arrived at the Scaling for characters in Multiverse of Madness

Strange​

Strange's AP now scales to his durability since he could fight and defeat Mordo who was able to harm Strange making his physical AP outright 8-C. His AP section will now look like this:

Building level physically (Traded blows with 838 Mordo, who was capable of harming him with his physical strikes), Higher with Conjured Weaponry. At least Building level (Strange's magic should be superior to his physical strength), possibly far higher with Magic, Island level with Sling Rings, able to ignore durability in some ways

Wong​

Wong's Physical AP and Durability both scale to 8-C as he's displayed as being comparable to Strange being able to not only take hits from Gargantos who knocked Strange unconscious briefly but also being able to harm him with his physical attacks and weapons. His AP section will now look like this in his new key.

Building level physically (Comparable to Strange and was able to harm Gargantos with his strikes), Higher with Conjured Weaponry. At least Building level (Wong's magic should be superior to his physical strength), Island level with Sling Rings, able to ignore durability in some ways

America Chavez​

America Chavez performs 8-A strikes with her punches after awakening to her full potential with her powers with her AP section being like this:

Athlete level normally, Multi-City Block level with her powers (Caused clouds to part with her punches. Broke a stone slab into the shape of a star)

The Scarlet Witch​

Needless to say Wanda has been boosted massively by this film in many ways so much so that we'll in fact start with her durability which now is listed as this:

Multi-City Block level physically (Could tank several blows from America Chavez with her realized powers). At least Island level with Energy Shields

This certainly isn't up for debate since Wanda directly while not using her powers is able to tank the full brunt of Chavez's punches only being staggered and still is able to restrain chavez while being attacked. Her AP section will now also be updated to look like this:

Building level physically (Should be comparable if not superior to Strange in strength). At least Island level with Magic (Has grown exponentially in power after becoming the Scarlet Witch and studying the darkhold being much more powerful than before, stated to be stronger than the Sorcerer Supreme, making her stronger than any sorcerer including Strange who could absorb and better control Chavez's powers. Could easily destroy the dragons that Strange conjured, and knock out Wong, defeated the Illuminati in a less powerful body while being unable to use her full power with WoG having this to say)

Extra Stuff​

These imo should both be discussed I think after everything else has been sorted and taken care of here.

America Chavez durability is currently listed as just athlete level along with her having only one key leaving it open for discussion .

Doctor Strange getting a darkhold key that scales to 6-C is also currently up for discussion

New Additions discussed in thread

Wanda

New another new justification to Biological Manipulation (able to speed up the decay of Strange's dead body)

Healing (Healed her contorted body after escaping the mirror dimension)

Wanda should get Resistance to Possession because, unlike Strange who became unable to control his body before his pep talk, she was still in control and struggling against the souls even though we were shown that they were in her body.

Strange​

Strange gets Resistance to Possession as well since he was able to kick out the souls form his body after his pep talk.

He also gets Soul Manipulation for manipulating the souls and using them for his own purposes.

9-A+ up to Likely 6-C rating for his Sorcerer Supreme self, and a 8-C up to Likely 6-C rating for his post blip Self

America Chavez​

Scaling to 8-A durability

Last edited:
Most of it looks fine but a couple issues.

1.) I don't think all the blogs are on the same page. How is sinister strange 6-C with magic when he was on equal grounds to 616 strange who's listed as 8-C?

2.) Chavez's AP section is a little wonky and doesn't quite match up with the durability. How is she gonna have 10-A dura while having 8-A ap through PUNCHING? Either make her dura 8-A too or just get rid of the 10-A all together. I know she's kinda portrayed as a normal human level throughout the movie, but that's because she had no clue how to use her powers essentially just giving her nothing. We don't have a key for Strange-pre magic, or steve rogers pre serum, so why is chavez getting a rating previous to her learning her powers?

Neutral on 6-C strange, I'd like to not get involved with that please lol.

I don't think all the blogs are on the same page. How is sinister strange 6-C with magic when he was on equal grounds to 616 strange who's listed as 8-C?
Didn't know about that one so that's my bad
2.) Chavez's AP section is a little wonky and doesn't quite match up with the durability. How is she gonna have 10-A dura while having 8-A ap through PUNCHING? Either make her dura 8-A too or just get rid of the 10-A all together
This I agree to which is why I said it's up for discussion
We don't have a key for Strange-pre magic, or steve rogers pre serum, so why is chavez getting a rating previous to her learning her powers?
She still had wall level feats steve didn't

I mean maybe yeah Strange shoots him with a fire blast and it doesn't really do anything to him

Oh and btw for the least important, but most fun part, Wanda's new quote should be

"Sending those creatures after her instead of myself was mercy. And in spite of your hypocrisies and insults, I have begged you to safely get out of my way. You have exhausted my patience but I do hope you'll understand that even now, what's about to happen... This is me being reasonable."

- Wanda before attacking Kamar-Taj

Oh and btw for the least important, but most fun part, Wanda's new quote should be

"Sending those creatures after her instead of myself was mercy. And in spite of your hypocrisies and insults, I have begged you to safely get out of my way. You have exhausted my patience but I do hope you'll understand that even now, what's about to happen... This is me being reasonable."

- Wanda before attacking Kamar-Taj
THANK YOU I COULDN"T REMEMBER THE FULL THING
Though that doesn't really scale to anything I dont think)
not really though it's open to have Darkhold strange be 6-C if people bring those arguments again

this work?
Note: Wanda destroying the every Darkhold in the Multiverse cannot be scaled to High 3-A as it was done via hax rather than directly with her own raw magic power.

Just wanted to say again guys AS LONG AS YALL MAKE A CASE HERE AND EVERYONE AGREE'S WE COULD GET A 6-C STRANGE at least with a Darkhold key as long as it's sensible and a actually agreed

Also so like it was brought up once but like everyones just fine with chavez being 10-B dura wise or do people agree with this point because I also personally believe she should outright scale to her 8-A
Chavez's AP section is a little wonky and doesn't quite match up with the durability. How is she gonna have 10-A dura while having 8-A ap through PUNCHING? Either make her dura 8-A too or just get rid of the 10-A all together. I know she's kinda portrayed as a normal human level throughout the movie, but that's because she had no clue how to use her powers essentially just giving her nothing. We don't have a key for Strange-pre magic, or steve rogers pre serum, so why is chavez getting a rating previous to her learning her powers?
I'm just saying these ratings aren't set in stone they're open to change as long as we make a effort to discuss what we believe the ratings should be reflected as

Strange wouldn't have a possibly far higher with magic if it was open to discussion, these here reflect what's basically the safest options

Ik everyone agrees with the abilities and the new Physical AP scaling but literally if the only point of contention come with the Magic AP then literally it's just a case of this
Just wanted to say again guys AS LONG AS YALL MAKE A CASE HERE AND EVERYONE AGREE'S WE COULD GET A 6-C STRANGE at least with a Darkhold key as long as it's sensible and a actually agreed

Also so like it was brought up once but like everyones just fine with chavez being 10-B dura wise or do people agree with this point because I also personally believe she should outright scale to her 8-A

I'm just saying these ratings aren't set in stone they're open to change as long as we make a effort to discuss what we believe the ratings should be reflected as

Strange wouldn't have a possibly far higher with magic if it was open to discussion, these here reflect what's basically the safest options
Ik not everyone is online to be able to make a case yet so I'll let this sit for a good while today as long as we discuss this if no one cares enough to do so then this has been pretty overwhelmingly agreed upon so I'll just ask if this can be applied (I also don't mind starting by pointing us off in a decent direction)

Last edited:
Did Doctor Strange get Limited Immortality Type 7 with Dreamwalking where he possessed Defender Strange's corpse? Or is it just Possession?
I mean he's possessing and puppeting a corpse instead of a living body so maybe it's just we have no idea how that works in significant detail since seemingly the only risk to it is if you possess a corpse the souls of the damned will try and hunt ya but yeah it's safe to say it's just possession

Back