• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor Strange can do plenty of things. He's just slower. It's a classic western gun fight.

Whoever shoots faster wins. Vile "shoots" a second faster than Strange. That's it.

Would you say that a fight between two average humans armed with guns is a stomp because one of them can draw his gun a tiny bit faster?

No, you would not.

To me it's somewhat of a stomp, though it's not nearly of an actual stomp, due to Vile's sheer skill.

That's what we call "decisive"

And I don't see skill coming up here honestly. Western gun duel and all that.

If it went for longer maybe.

Ok.

Skill kind of would in one shot wonder fights, especially with the way Vile uses it.

@Monarch Laciel Um, if one actually shoots only a teeny bit faster, the other shoots as well, and both die.

And in speed equalized matches, the speed of the gun is equalized.

Last but not least, speed is equalized so one won't be able to draw his gun faster.

Ok bad example.

But You understand the point. Vile's attack activates slightly sooner than Strange's. It's not a matter of speed, that's equalised. It's a matter of one taking longer to get his attack off because it simply takes more motion.

They're an unknown amount Faster than Vile's flight, and combat/travel/reaction speed.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I thought you were saying a desire is enough to kill Strange?
Btw how fast are these shadow stuff, or what are they actually?
Monarch Laciel said:
No, I said that Strange needs to think what to do, then do it, while Vile doesn't even need to think what to do before his shadows attack.
It's not "vile wants Strange to die -> Strange immediately dies"

It's "vile wants Strange to die so shadows attack + Strange starts thinking what to do -> shadows stab Strange + Strange starts doing what he's decided on (probably light weapons based on precedent)"

Movement speed and such is.

If one person needs to swing a sword or something to shoot a laser, that's still slower than someone who just needs to think to do the same though.

It's like "disregard speed, don't disregard activation speeds and charge times and stuff"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back