• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
One point about the mental protection for Sorcerers and Strange. While they do get Protectiong against mind control, they dont get that for simply mind reading. Wanda was able to enter Strange mind and knew about Christine. And Strange knows about Wanda powers, so.
I don't think that should apply. Their ability seemed to be against complete mental intrusion, and we don't know if they ever just talked before at one of their gatherings about family, and Strange knowing about Wanda's magic from the many prophecies she has. They appeared to be comfortable in conversation initially in multiverse of madness too.

Is the VSWikiFandom site down for anyone else?
It seems to be working fine
images

Welp shit yeah must've been ny location lol it's working now that I'm not sneaking on my phone and am actually in the break area💀💀😭

Anywhoo we should make two versions of the strange profile @Lacku has sandboxed one with 6-C and one as it already is so that we can have both of them up and ready for discussion when we do the CRT though we still need to update some abilities and Strange's mental age on the profile

I would do some of the heavy lifting but I'm at work still😂🙏

Welp I'm officially off work and at home so ig I'll sleep see what I can do today before going into work again pls help when u guys can lol

And can someone just really quick throw all of strange's abilities when he got the darkhold aside from the ones I listed prior since we're giving a 6-C darkhold key

There are still some people who are not in favor of scaling Dark Hold Doctor Strange to 6-C
And that's fine but either way it's gonna be discussed in the CRT because there are people on both sides with valid points and evidences to each and wider consensus needs to be reached

Also 6-C or not he needs a key anyways do the abilities and such are needed

I just hope we won't wait too long for the CRT (we're already without news about the Elden Ring calc stuff and can't start making profiles for now so it'd be good to have something we can finally work with for Multiverse of Madness so we can at least go further with one thing)

I just hope we won't wait too long for the CRT (we're already without news about the Elden Ring calc stuff and can't start making profiles for now so it'd be good to have something we can finally work with for Multiverse of Madness so we can at least go further with one thing)
We should basically be done we just gotta finish up the sandboxes and get justifications I think and anything else can be discussed in the CRT

is gargantos gonna get a profile? asking mainly because it'd be funny to be able to make a profile for some rando 2-appearance comic book dude

is gargantos gonna get a profile? asking mainly because it'd be funny to be able to make a profile for some rando 2-appearance comic book dude
Seems reasonable. If we haven't already, we should give summoning to Wanda and add it as one of the creatures she can summon

Isn't Wanda the Mummy monster 😏

I guess? Doesn't have much showing though
IIRC didn't it break a bunch of rocks (Tier 9 IG) in the place which the Book of V was? It also broke free from Defender Strange's ice spell, easily stabbed through Defender Strange (Another Tier 9 IG assuming that Defender Strange has the same physical training as 616 Strange), and poisoned him.

I don't think that should apply. Their ability seemed to be against complete mental intrusion, and we don't know if they ever just talked before at one of their gatherings about family, and Strange knowing about Wanda's magic from the many prophecies she has. They appeared to be comfortable in conversation initially in multiverse of madness too.
That' a stretch and you know it. Strange and Wanda weren't in friendly terms to casually talk abour their families, specially love ones.They respect eachother, because they fought a war together, but that's about it. Hell, he didn't even care to visit Wanda even after the events of Wandavision until he needed something for her. She read his mind, that's how she knew about Christine. That's how she was able to find the weakest link in the sorcerers. So while they get protection to mind control, they obviously cant protect themselves to mind reading.

Last edited:
Wanda was making spaghetti for her new boyfriend Reed Richards and it was good. Her dad, Black Bolt tried some and it blew his mind how good it was. After they finished the spaghetti, Wanda decided to play Fruit Ninja with Her sister, Captain Carter and Wanda ended up winning. Wanda then decided to fly with her best friend, Captain Marvel, but she had a bit of an oopsie when a large bird fell on her but she was fine. Later, Wanda’s grandpa, Charles Xavier was having some neck issues, but he saw a chiropractor and was fine afterwards.

Yep, Wanda had a great day

Would that count? The only reason she can't dream is because there's no alternate reality versions of her so there's nothing to dream about, that being said would that also give her Fate Manipulation? The way the MCU multiverse works is every decision you make causes an alternate timeline to be created, eventually turning into another universe, but if America no matter what she does only has one version of herself maybe she has a destiny or something.

Last edited:
Would that count? The only reason she can't dream is because there's no alternate reality versions of her so there's nothing to dream about, that being said would that also give her Fate Manipulation? The way the MCU multiverse works is every decision you make causes an alternate timeline to be created, eventually turning into another universe, but if America no matter what she does only has one version of herself maybe she's has a destiny or something.
I'd agree with that.
She may have only been to 72 alternate worlds but the fact she can't dream seems to confirm she's one of a kind so there's likely a reason for that. She may also have a resistance to Fate Manipulation because she's not bound by the rules as much as everyone else.

By the way, shouldn't she also have some type of Acausality since there is only one version of her in the entire multiverse?
Would it be Type 4: Irregular Acausality?
She's not bound by the typical rules of the multiverse and operates on a different system compared to even Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange, which as I mentioned in an earlier comment may give her resistance to Fate Manipulation as well.

I don't think she's shown anything to warrant any kind of Acausality. Her existence is like the exact opposite of Type 3 Acausality. She may not exist in other universes but what about the past and future?
She exist in her own past and future but literally not in any other past and future aside from the one she inhabits and no other one aside the one she inhabits can be spawned within the context of the MCU since there's always only one her across the infinite multiverse so nothing she does can create or affect new timelines or rippled at all

Should America Chavez have Resistance to Dream Manipulation since she stated that she cannot dream?
I think limited Resistance since we don't know if it'd be impossible to make her dream stuff, but it should be impossible to alter pre-existing dreams since she doesn't have them.

I don't think not obeying the laws of the multiverse means resisting fate straight-up tho.

I think limited Resistance since we don't know if it'd be impossible to make her dream stuff, but it should be impossible to alter pre-existing dreams since she doiesn't have them.

I don't think not obeying the laws of the multiverse means resisting fate straight-up tho.
Fair enough she at least have some resistance to dream manip

Back