• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isn't Wanda by the time of IW/EG at least Cap Level (In Durability) for holding her own against Proxima Midnight?

This, along with her becoming the Scarlet Witch (1st Boost), and learning from and using the Darkhold/ being in the Darkhold Castle (2nd Boost) could lend credence to her having 8-A Durability
Did Wanda harm Cap/Spidey Level people during Civil War?
Actually thinking about it if her weaker self she possessed could take attack from Captain Carter then she may actually be 8-C dura wise in thag time period thinking about it

Bruh hold up now wait a minute in Infinity war Wanda straight up ate a sucker punch to the face from Proxima midnight
I think I have a bit of time today so I'll see I'm currently working on it now. I was gonna say is there an ability we can give Strange for finding Odin from a strand of Thors hair?
Some kinda limited extrasensory Perception maybe

She also got surprised attack by Proxima when she and Vision were ambushed
No cause why is it consistent and funny enough they go out of their way to show nat and okoye only blocking attacks with their weapons and otherwise not being tagged but they originally planned for wanda to go blow for blow with and still take attacks off guard from proxima

No cause why is it consistent and funny enough they go out of their way to show nat and okoye only blocking attacks with their weapons and otherwise not being tagged but they originally planned for wanda to go blow for blow with and still take attacks off guard from proxima

She was already going blow for blow against Proxima, she got blasted three times by Proxima's weapon without using a barrier, and got decked in the Wakanda fight.

The only thing that Wanda lacks is good H2H combat

Should Proxima really be used for scaling? She's fought by Black Widow and Okoye right after and they're both 9-B

yeah but like, they still fight her, their bones should be all broken and ****** up from that much clashing. Not saying they should scale to her I just don't think that fight is too reputable.

yeah but like, they still fight her, their bones should be all broken and ****** up from that much clashing. Not saying they should scale to her I just don't think that fight is too reputable.
That's fair it is some weird territory because proxima and corvus also trade blows and can outpunch cap in the movie but yeah she gets teamed by 9-Bs

Back