• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The wings are cool, but he's lookin' a little goofy with that pose
FT3lc_RWAAE7DsT

That' a stretch and you know it. Strange and Wanda weren't in friendly terms to casually talk abour their families, specially love ones.They respect eachother, because they fought a war together, but that's about it. Hell, he didn't even care to visit Wanda even after the events of Wandavision until he needed something for her. She read his mind, that's how she knew about Christine. That's how she was able to find the weakest link in the sorcerers. So while they get protection to mind control, they obviously cant protect themselves to mind reading.
I do admit that either of our arguments are somewhat subjective. We have no actual evidence that Wanda could read Strange's mind though, or else she wouldn't have needed to convince him to bring America anywhere cause she'd already know anyway. The shot of her viewing different sorcerers was just trying to find a weak enough mind to control imo, like prodding a door to see which one is unlocked.

...DEADASS CHAVEZ NEEEDS TWO KEYS since her power grows throught the film there's just no reason for us to assume a physical power doesn't scale to her physicals
dura normally
Shit like this isn't just human level and it's before she's realized

I feel like having her at Wall level for this isn't so much of a stretch and yes she did it with her powers but to be fair she also has no durability anti-feats and they don't treat her smashing stone like this as something vastly above herself it's just something she can do at her current level and has no reason to not scale considering at that stage she'd just be up against a bunch of building level or higher guys so ofc she'd get folded

Also started formatting for the CRT
Looks good. Wanda should have Biological Manipulation for removing Black Bolt's mouth and Summoning since she can summon Gargantos and the other monster, I don't know what other abilities she should have when she used reflections to catch people and when she escaped from the Mirror Dimension. Doctor Strange should have Martial Arts for his fight with Mordo and Attack Reflection with the Mirror Dimension since it was able to repel one of Wanda's attacks. Wong should have Weapon Mastery and Weapon Creation

Looks good. Wanda should have Biological Manipulation for removing Black Bolt's mouth and Summoning since she can summon Gargantos and the other monster, I don't know what other abilities she should have when she used reflections to catch people and when she escaped from the Mirror Dimension. Doctor Strange should have Martial Arts for his fight with Mordo and Attack Reflection with the Mirror Dimension since it was able to repel one of Wanda's attacks. Wong should have Weapon Mastery and Weapon Creation
okay and do we have consensus if Wanda erasing the darkholds is being categorized as EE or Deconstruction which is it? because we see her also being able to erase or maybe atomize some fodder sorcerers as well

Looks good indeed

I also agree with what is said above about abilities to add

btw what are we scaling wanda's physical AP at, 8-A scaling to physical durability or At least 8-C for being above strange?

I was gonna put 8-A in the blog

@Lacku if you have time today can you update your blogs with the relevant info and abilities

Also started formatting for the CRT
updated a lot of this although I'll again need to keep updating Wanda's blog and try and come up with a way to explain the scaling also still waiting on the other blogs edits to be done
In these two scenes, Wanda uses reflections to catch sorcerers and escape from the Mirror Dimension. What abilities would they be?
looked at mirror master's profile and Haku's the best could come up with to explain it is portal creation or it could possibly be immersion but thats a big maybe

Last edited:
Back