• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So

Nero's 16 or 17 in DMC4

Assuming Vergil defeated Dante in at least one thing around his 18 to 19 years (Short time before 3), DMC4 Dante would be 34 to 36
Yeah I have no doubts about Nero's age. It's just that Dante's age in DMC4 is based on some complicated guess work, but at least Dante being 39-40 makes sense in Before the Nightmare due to the whole "Dante knew Patty for 10 years" thing.

Yeah I have no doubts about Nero's age. It's just that Dante's age in DMC4 is based on some complicated guess work, but at least Dante being 39-40 makes sense in Before the Nightmare due to the whole "Dante knew Patty for 10 years" thing.
Yeah, his age was quite a lot to get, not only you have the 10 years gap between the anime and DMC5 but you also have more or less 10 years between DMC2 and before the Nightmare and adding DMC4 into the mix... That's the closest to his age as you can get

I don’t see where that’s enhanced senses unless I missed the text where it said that Demon eyes are capable of seeing in the dark easily.

that’s not invulnerability, they just cannot die to normal stuff, the demons get hurt by normal weapons all the time, Lady’s weapons, Nico’s van, even the military soldiers could harm them. That’s just more immortality stuff.

not sure if I buy type 4 and 8 immortality via the demon world considering that’s never elaborated on to be the demons being flat out resurrected and reliant on the demon world to stay alive, heck V’s statement on the geryon being a dying breed shoots that argument in the foot since they should just resurrect over and over and over again if they ever die. Same points applies to the rest of the type 4 and 8 shit here.

Are there any other demons with that moth monster during that fight? If so and they’re unfazed by the poison then I’m ok with it, if it was only that monster and it’s babies then that’s just a Dante thing.

Same thoughts about resurrection as I have on type 4 and 8.

those scans are a bit confusing, Dante said he’d be powerless but where does it say he’s able to tank it and adapt to it?

Where does rage and fury go to mind manipulation? I don’t know where mindhax comes from in that scan.

…. when was ripping out someone’s spine considered Class K? Is there any calcs on that?

I don’t see how that’s Law manipulation or power null considering it’s stated the demon world is what gives demons a boost in power unless I’m misremembering. Either way that doesn’t really prove either abilities.

that’s just power null via darkness. Unless there’s a statement where she’s all of a sudden being scared for no reason despite having no fear whatsoever then it’s fine, but going off those panels that’s just power null.

yeah no that sealing thing is likely a retcon in game considering you deal with the same types of doors in the later games but you don’t break them through demon blood, but just kill every demon in the room. So that’s a no for me.

uhh, where exactly is the analytical prediction and instinctive reaction feat there? Cause I don’t see it.

Reword temperature to heat and I’m ok with it.

It just says he cuts through space, so just spatial manipulation for that.

That’s not Information analysis dude, that’s just a skill feat for Nero to exploit an enemy weakness mid combat. If he is literally scanning and analyzing his foes to understand their strength and weakness like Samus Aran does then it’s Info analysis, but that’s not it.

Idk how you got macro quantum there when there’s no mention of neutrinos or quarks being altered there, also where is hellfire on those scans?

everything else is fine.

those scans are a bit confusing, Dante said he’d be powerless but where does it say he’s able to tank it and adapt to it?
Dante is adversely affected by even their mere presence. As first scan shows. Even Chen notes this negative reaction.
These bullets can absorb and destroy demon power. Basically anti demon bullets.

Seconds scan shows Dante directly plunging his own demon sword Rebellion into the vortex of bullet. And instead of getting nulled or killed in process, he is unaffected. Merely collapsing from his earlier exhaustion.

Going from severely affected to completely unaffected shows adaptation.
Also we already accept him adapting in that fight. So not something unfounded.
when was ripping out someone’s spine considered Class K? Is there any calcs on that?
It has it here.
Tony's feat would he somewhat higher for reasons KLOL explained.
that’s just power null via darkness. Unless there’s a statement where she’s all of a sudden being scared for no reason despite having no fear whatsoever then it’s fine, but going off those panels that’s just power null
Fair.
uhh, where exactly is the analytical prediction and instinctive reaction feat there? Cause I don’t see it.
Dante's perception are unable to keep track of Chen's movements, he literally closes his eyes and accurately hits Chen in his next move.
That is a Prediction feat.

But not Instinctive reaction tho.

I also remember Class K for that being rejected in some cases since sometimes fiction isn't really accurate with how much it takes to actually rip spines. Why ? Because sometimes characters don't even showcase Class 1 or 5 feats, Class K would be outliersh

Said explanation is on Snapping necks:

"In addition, many fictional cases of neck snapping are outliers, with the characters never demonstrating similar lifting strength in any other capacity. For these reasons, only use neck snapping as justification for Class 1 if the character has consistently demonstrated such strength with other feats."

And honestly I see that being the case, the first Class K feat in the series comes from DMC4 Nero (A Tier 7) who has a whole mech designed to showcase his Lifting Strength coming from one specific arm, the other is Vergil lifting Beowulf which is like around Class 10, anything beyond that comes from God Tiers. Scaling it to Novel 1 Dante is eh

I don’t see where that’s enhanced senses unless I missed the text where it said that Demon eyes are capable of seeing in the dark easily.
Well, they mention that only the light they can see in the forest is the moon, and considering that Tony (Dante) and demons can walk and fight without problems there, they being able to see in the dark is the most simple explanation.
that’s not invulnerability, they just cannot die to normal stuff, the demons get hurt by normal weapons all the time, Lady’s weapons, Nico’s van, even the military soldiers could harm them. That’s just more immortality stuff.
Lady is the PIS of the series, so she being able to kill demons with normal weapony is not really impossible, when military shoot than, they are unfazed by the bullets, they just get affected by force/momentum, however, since people wants this as a durability feat, i'm fine with that, but it's should still count as a pain tolerance feat for than tho.
not sure if I buy type 4 and 8 immortality via the demon world considering that’s never elaborated on to be the demons being flat out resurrected and reliant on the demon world to stay alive, heck V’s statement on the geryon being a dying breed shoots that argument in the foot since they should just resurrect over and over and over again if they ever die. Same points applies to the rest of the type 4 and 8 shit here.
Well the scan does mention that they are reborn, which considering that they are killed earlier, i don't think is vague honesty unless we assume they are just replica of the og ones, and Geryon being a dying breed should not be a debunk for the ressurection argument, unless they specify how they are killed (like by humans for example). We are also forgetting that demons can kill themselves too, Mundus killed Griffon in DMC1, Lucia killed Phamtom in DMC2, Baul, Modeus, etc. The mid tier ones are also shown to be able to kill themselves too, is not something only exclusively from the Sparda Bloodline.
Are there any other demons with that moth monster during that fight? If so and they’re unfazed by the poison then I’m ok with it, if it was only that monster and it’s babies then that’s just a Dante thing.
Lucia (when you play as her) can also withands the poison of the Noctopterams's wings, in both campaigns you played, the Savage Golen can also whitands the poison. Both Dante, Lucia and Savage Golen can whitands the poison until the effect goes off and considering the potency is enough to kill a elephant, they should get resistance to that.
Where does rage and fury go to mind manipulation? I don’t know where mindhax comes from in that scan.
When a demon die, having his body and soul destroyed, but not his consciousness, they can come back by materializing themselves when they died, once their rage and fury are mixed together to create the demons called Soul Eaters (This was one of the Low-Goldly feat used in the Low-Goldly CTR to upgrade their regen). Considering they never come back when they are killed by the Sparda boys, they should have mind hax by being able to kill a mind in physical body.
I don’t see how that’s Law manipulation or power null considering it’s stated the demon world is what gives demons a boost in power unless I’m misremembering. Either way that doesn’t really prove either abilities.
High ranking demons cannot pass through the sealing using their consciousness when they are gaps in the seal made by shards of Yamato or something else, which the seal being made by Sparda to separate both worlds, they need big and stable gaps to be able to go through there, which is not something that lesser demons showed to have a problem when they have show to still be able to send their consciousness through the gaps regardless. That proves that the seal made by Sparda have a power restriction when you have a certain level of power, which requires you to need to manifest in your true form to bypass that.
that’s just power null via darkness. Unless there’s a statement where she’s all of a sudden being scared for no reason despite having no fear whatsoever then it’s fine, but going off those panels that’s just power null.
Fair.
yeah no that sealing thing is likely a retcon in game considering you deal with the same types of doors in the later games but you don’t break them through demon blood, but just kill every demon in the room. So that’s a no for me.
Fair too
Reword temperature to heat and I’m ok with it.
Ok for me.
It just says he cuts through space, so just spatial manipulation for that.
Fair enough
That’s not Information analysis dude, that’s just a skill feat for Nero to exploit an enemy weakness mid combat. If he is literally scanning and analyzing his foes to understand their strength and weakness like Samus Aran does then it’s Info analysis, but that’s not it.
Agree with that.
Idk how you got macro quantum there when there’s no mention of neutrinos or quarks being altered there, also where is hellfire on those scans?
The fire It's part of the assimilation process and the macro quantum was accepted in a thread that V made iirc, mind clarifying things better here for us V plz, since you are the one that asked this to be on the sandbox?

So, since Vs responded other points, i just going to respond the ones that are not answered yet.

And honestly I see that being the case, the first Class K feat in the series comes from DMC4 Nero (A Tier 7) who has a whole mech designed to showcase his Lifting Strength coming from one specific arm, the other is Vergil lifting Beowulf which is like around Class 10, anything beyond that comes from God Tiers. Scaling it to Novel 1 Dante is eh
Nero can also stop Berial's sword with the Red Queen casually and he also can get Class G by being the power source that allowed Savir to fly, but not 100% sure on the Savior one tho.

Gonna wait for more opinions on the argument Class K here.

The mid tier ones are also shown to be able to kill themselves too, is not something only exclusively from the Sparda Bloodline.
Even Blitz can kill demons, also Hell Wraths, Beelzebub also eat their own species in combat for power iirc.
Laviathan Hearts can kill Hell Envy.
The fire It's part of the assimilation process and the macro quantum was accepted in a thread that V made iirc, mind clarifying things better here for us V plz, since you are the one that asked this to be on the sandbox?

So, since Vs responded other points, i just going to respond the ones that are not answered yet.
Ye, Totally forgot sorry.😅

@Theglassman12
Well matter being breakdown into pure energy is matter manip. Since most closest comparison of energy is to Light and made of photons....so molecules being breakdown into energy/photons should be Macro-Quantum.

That is the proposal. Lets see if its accepted, since I heard its case by case basis.

Last edited:
I also remember Class K for that being rejected in some cases since sometimes fiction isn't really accurate with how much it takes to actually rip spines. Why ? Because sometimes characters don't even showcase Class 1 or 5 feats, Class K would be outliersh

Said explanation is on Snapping necks:

"In addition, many fictional cases of neck snapping are outliers, with the characters never demonstrating similar lifting strength in any other capacity. For these reasons, only use neck snapping as justification for Class 1 if the character has consistently demonstrated such strength with other feats."

There's no way Nero did the first K feat when the feat done by dante in the novel existed since 2003.
Coming from a specific arm
You're not taking into account why nero uses the bringer to do the feats
1: He is left handed, along with having to hide the bringer from people
2: The bringer cant be harmed (unless yamato).
3: Can use the bringer as spectral arm of several sizes to help him have better grip and do the feats (which on all buster moves he uses)
And Nero has better feats with moving savior's upper body only by gripping on savior's head, along with stopping/moving savior's attacks way from him, it cant be a outlier.

Nero is perfectly capable of handling Berial with his left arm alone.....so thats not a problem.

Also the inferiority of Nero to his own Spectral Arms is a bit exaggerated. Spectre isn't a separate equipment that he doesn't need to apply force for pulling/pushing. Just like with pulling ropes and stuff( constraint motion) will require force of tension on the arm( only supernatural and whacky in this case).
Denying this like saying Green Lanterns or Superman is only Class Y/Stellar with equipment or energy constructs used to pull cosmic bodies, and not naturally.

DB fills the purpose of improved dexterity and mobility for handling large objects....since its hard to do with small puny arms..despite LS.
Otherwise strength of DB is Nero's own.

Nero is perfectly capable of handling Berial with his left arm alone.....so thats not a problem.

Also the inferiority of Nero to his own Spectral Arms is a bit exaggerated. Spectre isn't a separate equipment that he doesn't need to apply force for pulling/pushing. Just like with pulling ropes and stuff( constraint motion) will require force of tension on the arm( only supernatural and whacky in this case).
Denying this like saying Green Lanterns or Superman is only Class Y/Stellar with equipment or energy constructs used to pull cosmic bodies, and not naturally.

DB fills the purpose of improved dexterity and mobility for handling large objects....since its hard to do with small puny arms..despite LS.
Otherwise strength of DB is Nero's own.
Then I guess it's fine, giving it was done by a Pre DT Nero who scales to Pre DT DMC3 Dante who's like not that far from the Novel (Since Novel 1 Dante is getting Tier 8 in the future, I guess ?)

I forgot about him blocking Berial which is, you know, Class K outside of Devil Bringer, my bad XD

Sounds like an outlier problem, not really a problem of the actual force required to rip out spines.

sometimes fiction isn't really accurate with how much it takes to actually rip spines

This was never really an issue to begin with anywhere. Just pointing that out.

It was, I saw a thread that was about this (among other stuff). But I understand, it's just my word, I'm not really using it, this was just an outlier detail but it's fixed

Pretty sure this is because they can't be killed, hence the "immune" part, something that PoC kinda elaborates on

What's the reasoning for this? There is nothing but a video there of a fight

When has the DWE ever ressurected someone? Or BFR someone? The proof is the same video as above that basically tells me nothing.

This is not a feat at all, the beastheads granted him resistance moments prior to that, he didn't adapt or evolve in reaction to this.

5- Mind Manipulation (They can interact and destroy demon's minds, which results in than avoiding that demons became Soul Eaters in the process, once their rage and fury are mixed together)

I don't see anything here? Some demons can regenerate from their minds, not all, killing a random demon doesn't mean destroying their mind. And those who can come back using their consciousness are not killed (see the sins for example or the marionettes).

Those that do get killed don't come back, the remains of their feelings give birth to another demon, that's a completely different thing.

There is literally nothing here about the demon world being able to resurrect and how is any of that HDM?

A calc for this would be useful

1- Law Manipulation or another Power Nullification feat via Sealing (Despite lesser demons being able to send their consciousness to the Human World to possess things, this is something that the high-ranking demons can't do, since they have some problems, one of those being because of their powers they cannot pass through the gaps, they need big portals so they can pass through there)

That's called SEALING for a reason, nothing to add here.

Pretty sure this was rejected but if you guys want to continue, it got retconned out of existence, this doesn't work.

This is already on the profiles as Reactive power level IIRC, dante literally one shots the guy, he grew stronger and faster than Chen, there is nothing here about analytical prediction or IR

This isn't dura negation either, its more like Forcefield /Barrier destruction

Like glass said above, this isnt info analysis, he isn't displaying the enemy properties, attacks, weakness and resistances or learning them by watching them, being able to target someone's weakness is just skill

I know nothing about this so its up to you guys.

I agree with Glass and Lightning too so if they disagree with something else so do I, agree with the rest tho.

Also, please strike-through what was rejected.

It was, I saw a thread that was about this (among other stuff). But I understand, it's just my word, I'm not really using it, this was just an outlier detail but it's fixed
I believe it was something to do with Mortal Kombat but those issues have since been resolved.

This is not a feat at all, the beastheads granted him resistance moments prior to that, he didn't adapt or evolve in reaction to this.
Wrong. Beastheads provided resistance to gel. Something statue already resists. That is what is passed on. Which is what Dante inherited.

Beastheads doesn't resist Anti-Magic, that is why it dies. Thus...it cannot give Dante what it itself does not possess.

This is already on the profiles as Reactive power level IIRC, dante literally one shots the guy, he grew stronger and faster than Chen, there is nothing here about analytical prediction or IR
Uh...the text clearly says he closed his eyes....and got a accurate hit on him. One shot him as you already said and we accept. But clearly needed to predict his movement.

Wrong. Beastheads provided resistance to gel. Something statue already resists. That is what is passed on. Which is what Dante inherited.

Did you read the text? Dante thinks Chen is using the gel because he saw his reaction to the bullets before.

The gel nulls demonic power and Dante with the BH power broke free, the bullets absorb magic which is basically the same thing.

Beastheads doesn't resist Anti-Magic, that is why it dies.

It dies because Dante destroyed it, the bullet just gave him an opening to do it.

Thus...it cannot give Dante what it itself does not posses s.

Ah yes, that's why it gave Chen powers the statue never showed, power the statue doesn't have among other stuff, of course.

What is this logic? Is Chen 6C now because the statue is that tier on its own?

Uh...the text clearly says he closed his eyes....and got a accurate hit on him. One shot him as you already said and we accept. But clearly needed to predict his movement.

Or just be faster than him and do it at his own pace, Chen was also going straight for him thinking he was done, what is there to predict? That he is going in a straight line towards Dante?

@Mister6ame6 You do realize the moon can grant a lot of light in the middle of the night right? Especially if it's a full moon? If you have any elaboration.

That's again, still not invulnerability, that's just them unable to die as stated in the text.

Where does it say that? All you have is a clip of dante fighting geryon in mission 18, where does that imply resurrection or reliant on the demon world? Ok, and where is the resurrection and type 8 statements from the demon world? You haven't proven that beyond something vague in mission 18 of DMC 3

I still don't see mind manipulation if the soul eaters are just one's consciousness, that sounds more like non physical interaction than mind manipulation.

Ok, that's at best some form of power null, but not law manipulation at all.

I still don't see how that's macro quantum manipulation dude. that sounds more like transmutation than anything.

@GilverTheProtoAngelo thanks for clarifying it.

Just say Dante and not Tony dude, you know there's more than one Tony here 🗿

do you have a scan of him closing his eyes while doing that?

@GilverTheProtoAngelo thanks for clarifying it.

Just say Dante and not Tony dude, you know there's more than one Tony here 🗿

do you have a scan of him closing his eyes while doing that
Screenshot_20210724-085229_Drive.jpg

Ye...

Yup sorry.

Did you read the text? Dante thinks Chen is using the gel because he saw his reaction to the bullets before.
Yea.....but Gel is something Chen already had in his arsenal. He uses it for nulling and preserving demons.

He precogs and sees Dante's weakness to Bullets and uses his own Gel to trap him, since that is what he has in his lab, not the bullets.
The gel nulls demonic power and Dante with the BH power broke free, the bullets absorb magic which is basically the same thing
Never said they don't null.
But , Bullets>>>>>Gel in potency. As blatantly demonstrated by feats.
It dies because Dante destroyed it, the bullet just gave him an opening to do it.
Uhhh...the Statue was already affected by bullet hit, the fact that a magical vortex was created is a dead giveaway that Beastheads does not resist.
Ah yes, that's why it gave Chen powers the statue never showed, power the statue doesn't have among other stuff, of course.

What is this logic? Is Chen 6C now because the statue is that tier on its own?
I dunno what logic you are applying here.... >.>
Looks like a strawman to me.
3)Beastheads is blatantly affected by Anti Magic bullets, thus bullets show superiority in potency to statues resistance.
Dante is still unaffected by his own magical sword Rebellion being inside the vortex. Showing he developed his own extra resistance to Bullets.

Thus my point stands.

@Mister6ame6 You do realize the moon can grant a lot of light in the middle of the night right? Especially if it's a full moon? If you have any elaboration.
fair enough on this one.
That's again, still not invulnerability, that's just them unable to die as stated in the text.
Ok, but it's still should go as a pain tolerance feat, as a said earlier, since they get up like nothing happened.
Where does it say that? All you have is a clip of dante fighting geryon in mission 18, where does that imply resurrection or reliant on the demon world? Ok, and where is the resurrection and type 8 statements from the demon world? You haven't proven that beyond something vague in mission 18 of DMC 3
Well, after a bit of research i found this, which would grant BFR, Pocket Reality Manipulation and Subjective Reality for the Demon World, since the DW is capable to make Dante enter into a ''dream'' and thus cause real damage to him in the real world (Aka the Demon World in this case). Although the place is called ''Nirvana of souls'' in both the game and the guidebook and they also say that demons are reborn there, which implies that is more of some sort of ''afterlife'' for demons, which is more ressurection territory.

So, this is either BFR, Pocket Reality Manipulation and Subjective Reality/or Ressurection for the DW. Idk which one fits better here.

I still don't see mind manipulation if the soul eaters are just one's consciousness, that sounds more like non physical interaction than mind manipulation.
I would say it should work similar to soul hax that if you interact with a soul than is np, but if you interact with a soul in a physical body than his soul hax, so i guess the case here with mind hax should be similar, but I'm fine with only non physical interaction tho.
Ok, that's at best some form of power null, but not law manipulation at all.
Fair enough for me.
I still don't see how that's macro quantum manipulation dude. that sounds more like transmutation than anything.
V would respond again about this tomorrow when he wake up, so just wait for now.

The link to the calculation should be added to Dante's profile.
Nice, thanks!
The video link doesn't show proof, to me.
I explained this above for Glass with a new scan, i'm fine if resurrection get rejected.

V would respond again about this tomorrow when he wake up, so just wait for now.
1) Transmutation by Matter Hax is done by changing atom of one element to other element atom.

2) Meanwhile ""Transmutation"" of matter to into energy requires changing atoms into something way smaller. Mostly something similar to photons. Since we can do closest comparison between them. Also called Deconstruction in this case. Which would be photon lvl in this case.

Tldr;
Atom to Atom is atomic Manipulation
Atom to something smaller is more potent matter hax. Thus should be acknowledged.

Yea.....but Gel is something Chen already had in his arsenal. He uses it for nulling and preserving demons.

He precogs and sees Dante's weakness to Bullets and uses his own Gel to trap him, since that is what he has in his lab, not the bullets.

He didn't precog anything, he literally saw Dante getting agitated by Beryl using said bullets moments prior.

And no, his equipment works as both per dante's words: He couldn't recall anything. It's the room itself. "Interesting plan, Chen!" He saw my reaction to Beryl's enchanted bullets! He must have a machine capable of draining magic. "It doesn't do much to these!

But , Bullets>>>>>Gel in potency. As blatantly demonstrated by feats.

what feats? The only thing it has is distracting the BH and giving an opening to dante, the gel has way better feats considering chen has been using that to preserve demons for decades and immediately nullified dante's powers.

Uhhh...the Statue was already affected by bullet hit, the fact that a magical vortex was created is a dead giveaway that Beastheads does not resist.

I'm pretty sure I said the statues doesn't have any resistance or power and dante didn't adapt to that, they were literally fighting in a room that drains his powers. Basically the statues don't resist but granted said resistance to them to said powers.

I dunno what logic you are applying here.... >.>
Looks like a strawman to me.

It was a mock example of what you are saying. Your post there basically said "they don't have x power so they can't grant it" which is wrong.

Basically the BH true form, just like any demon, doesn't have resistance to powers made to directly counter them.

The whole room in which the fight with chen happened was filled with the anti magic machines chen had and both of them were fine after being given power by the beastheads. The gel is better than the bullets, it literally nullifies their powers instead of absorbing them.

And no, his equipment works as both per dante's words: He couldn't recall anything. It's the room itself. "Interesting plan, Chen!" He saw my reaction to Beryl's enchanted bullets! He must have a machine capable of draining magic. "It doesn't do much to these!
This statement is made before Dante's entrapment in gel. When he was getting dulled in all his attributes.
As Chen states, the room was draining him.
unknown.jpeg

After getting trapped in gel, he gets hard power nulled.
what feats? The only thing it has is distracting the BH and giving an opening to dante,
Screenshot_20210727-075852_Drive.jpg

I don't see what angle this lools like ""distracted"".
Text is clear. Anti-Magic bullets blatantly affected Beastheads.
Screenshot_20210727-075933_Drive.jpg

Dante resisting something Beastheads can't resist like a chad.
Basically the BH true form, just like any demon, doesn't have resistance to powers made to directly counter them.
Screenshot_20210727-080632_Drive.jpg

😏🥳
I don't need to even say anything here.
But anyway I'll spell it out.
Beastheads showing resistance to gel.
The gel is better than the bullets, it literally nullifies their powers instead of absorbing them
Screenshot_20210727-081220_Drive.jpg

Absorbs and destroys them.

Anyways.... tldr.
1)Anti Magic Bullets>>>> Null Gel
2)The Beastheads itself was unnaffected when it was inside Gel, showing blatant resistance(already accepted). Dante inherited this resistance to gel power null from Beastheads.
3)Beastheads is blatantly affected by Anti Magic bullets, thus bullets show superiority in potency to statues resistance.
Dante is still unaffected by his own magical sword Rebellion being inside the vortex. Showing he developed his own extra resistance to Bullets.

Thus my point stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back