• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i'm gonna post some haxs additions for the verse here.

For Demon Physiology

Lower Tier Demons

1- Enhanced Senses (Night Vision) (Demons can see through the darkness of the night)

2- Supernaturalwillpower (Demons are capable to use the powers of the Beastheads, which is confirmed that you need a strong will and mind to be able to do that and also to not get possessed by it)

3- Invulnerability in Demon Form (Demons are immune to every modern weapon created in the Human World)

4- Shapeshifting (Demons can shape-shift all they want, even when possessing humans or objects and can also make weapons from their bodies)

5- Corruption Type 1 (Implanting demonic powers in someone to gain powers beyond what ordinary people is capable of, is necessary that the person in question have a strong mind and body to not become a mindless beast in the process)

6- Immortality (Type 4 and 8) (Thanks to the Demon World, they will eventually come back to life, even if their bodies, souls and minds have been destroyed)

Resistances

Lower Tier Demons

1- Another Mind Manipulation feats and also adding Possession (Demons are capable to use the powers of the Beastheads, which is confirmed that you need a strong will and mind to be able to do that and also to not get possessed by it)

2- Poison Manipulation (Demons can withstand the poisons of the Noctopterams's wings, which is strong enough to kill an elephant)

3- Sleep Manipulation (Demons are unaffected by the Demon World, which is capable to put people to sleep in seconds)

Demon King Abilities

1- Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (Demon Kings are capable to manipulate the Demon World Energy, which is a 4D structure that can manipulate the space-time fabric, create time paradoxes and opens doors to the past and future)

2- Sleep Manipulation (Can put people to sleep in mere seconds)

3- BFR, Pocket Reality Manipulation and Resurrection (Is capable to send people to another dimension and can also bring back demons from the dead, even if their bodies, souls and minds have been destroyed)

Sparda Bloodline

1- Maybe Immortality (Type 2 and 7) Negations (Well, considering that they are capable to eventually land fatal injuries on their opponents's bodies, i believe they qualified for this, since having Immortality Type 2 and 7 makes the opponents harder to kill in combat) (Rejected)

2- Improved Absorption for Ultimate Devil Trigger and Shin Devil Trigger (When they transform, they are capable to absorb all their weapons on their bodies)

3- More Reactive Evolution feat (Dante was capable to adapt to Beryl's Anti-Tank Rifle, which can absorb and destroy magic by just feeling the effects of the bullets around him, some time later, when Beryl shoot the bullets from the Anti-Tank Rifle in the Beastheads, which created a vortex in the process, Dante was show to be unaffected by being closer of it, and was even able to stab Rebellion inside there to kill the Beastheads without any type of problems)

4- Absorption and Fusionism (They are capable to fuse themselves with other people or with objects, like when Dante's absorbed and fused both Rebellion and Devil Sword Sparda into his body, or when V's fused with Urizen to turn back into Vergil and also when Nero was show to be capable to fuse his arms with the Devil Breakers)

5- Mind Manipulation (They can interact and destroy demon's minds, which results in than avoiding that demons became Soul Eaters in the process, once their rage and fury are mixed together)

6- Immortality Negation (Type 4 and 8), Resurrection Negation and Higher Dimensional Manipulation (They are capable to permanently kill demons and the Demon World is unable to bring than back to life, and the Demon World is a higher dimensional structure)

7- Another Stamina feat feat than (Dante and Vergil fought against each other for 39 days straight in the Underworld from June 15 to July 24 while having extremely short breaks)

8- A Class K Lifting Strength feat (Dante stated that he is capable to casually rip people's spines, which require at least this amount of force)

Resistance

1- Immortality Negation (Type 4 and 8) and Resurrection Negation (They are capable to still resurrect using other items like golden orbs or their father's swords, despite being able to prevent demons from resurrecting because of their connection with the Demon World)

Dante and Sparda

1- Law Manipulation or another Power Nullification feat via Sealing (Despite lesser demons being able to send their consciousness to the Human World to possess things, this is something that the high-ranking demons can't do, since they have some problems, one of those being because of their powers they cannot pass through the gaps, they need big portals so they can pass through there)

Dante

1- Empathic Manipulation, Fear Manipulation and Power Nullification via Darkness Manipulation (In Ultimate Devil Trigger form, Dante is capable to engulf foes in complete darkness, consuming them in fear and terror and causes them to revert to their natural state)

2- Add Statistics Amplification for DMC3 Dante (With Quicksilver, can slow down time and make himself faster)

3- Sealing Dispersion via Blood Manipulation (With Demon's blood, Dante can use the blood he collect from dead demons to dispel seals that block his progress in his missions)

4- Another Analytical Prediction and Instinctive Reaction feat, but this time for DMC2 Dante (Predicted attacks of faster enemy who he couldn't keep track of, and used his own instinct to land a fatal blow on his opponent's head)

5- Temperature Manipulation (With Kalina Ann II, can shoot heat rays on his opponents)

Vergil and Urizen

1- Power Absorption (With Devil Bringer, Vergil is capable to absorb demonic/magic powers to enhance his Devil Bringer)

Nero

1- Durability Negation and Explosive Manipulation (With Blue Rose, can simultaneously pierce armor and damage the target at the same time and can also channel his power through his weapon to make bullets explode on contact with the target)

2- Space-Time Manipulation (In Devil Trigger form, Nero is capable to cut through space and time)

3- Attack Reflection via Shockwave Manipulation for DMC5 Nero (With Gerbera, is capable to generate a shockwave to use for attack, defense or to reflect attacks from his enemies)

4- Durability Negation (With Helter Skelter, is capable to break through barriers)

5-Information Analysis (Nero is capable to target his enemies weaknesses)

6- Hellfire Manipulation (With Punch Line, is have the same powers as Goliath)

7- Statistics Amplification (With Tomboy, is capable to amp Nero's weapons)

For Agnus, Credo and Sanctus

1- Supernaturalwillpower (For succeeding in the heaven ascension ritual, you need to have a strong body and mind to be able to become a ''angel'' without becoming a mindless beast)

This one needs to be discussed, so I put it here as the last one.

Matter Manipulation (Maybe on Macro-Quantum level?) and Hellfire Manipulation (Demons are resistant to the Beasthead's assimilation process, which assimilate humans by manipulating their mass and deconstructing them to energy. In the middle of the process, humans are also transmuted into matter to stone, which also result into the end their bodies and souls also being assimilated. Beastheads directly represents and is equal to power the of the Demon World.

Also a thanks for the DMC server for helping me here with this, especially for V and Glass, who help with some of the scans here.

Last edited:
I also have a revision to propose.

In DMC5, Dante and Vergil fought against each other for 39 days straight in the Underworld from June 15 to July 24 while having extremely short breaks, well over 5-and-a-half weeks. This should prolly be listed on their Stamina.

Low Godly takes care of anything Human World has to offer

Besides Lady, of course

Do we have something confirming that to be canon ?

5- Mind Manipulation (They can interact and destroy demon's minds, which results in than avoiding that demons became Soul Eaters in the process, once their rage and fury are mixed together)

I didn't quite understood this one, they can destroy minds because if they have it, they would become Soul Eaters ?

Nero, a Tier 6/4 piercing Tier 9s armors being Durability Negation is absurd, Explosive stuff is legit

Same thing here, Durability Negation is something very specific, and FAR beyond APing Barriers and Armors, those examples are even specially problematic when we have the protagonits being far stronger than average enemies

Where's the statement for Space and Time manipulation ?

I guess ? I dunno exactly how we take this Matter-Energy conversion, I'll stay neutral

1- Maybe Immortality (Type 2 and 7) Negations (Well, considering that they are capable to eventually land fatal injuries on their opponents's bodies, i believe they qualified for this, since having Immortality Type 2 and 7 makes the opponents harder to kill in combat)

?

They already have Regeneration Negation and Soul Hax for that

Also I feel you guys should be more careful about the demon physiology stuff, at this point it seems everything that one demon does scales to every demon in existence, they are a race inside a Infinite Dimension, it's expected to have different abilities, here we reached the point where we are scaling every demon to Devil May Cry 4 Dante's Devil Trigger helping his stamina

They may all have DT, but that doesn't mean they all have the same abilities, specially coming from a God among the God Tiers

Last edited:

In DMC5, Dante and Vergil fought against each other for 39 days straight in the Underworld from June 15 to July 24 while having extremely short breaks, well over 5-and-a-half weeks. This should prolly be listed on their Stamina.
Guys? Anyone?

Wasn't there problems with immortality type 8 and because of that it was dropped last time?
That's one is type 9 because they can send their consciousness from the DW, but we scratched that, since they are just sending their minds there, this one is because they will keep coming back as long as the DW hinself exist 9Aka type 4 and 8).

?

They already have Regeneration Negation and Soul Hax for that
Is more case that they also bypass that immortality when their kill than, if people think that is irrelevant to put on their pages, than i just drop that honesty.
Also I feel you guys should be more careful about the demon physiology stuff, at this point it seems everything that one demon does scales to every demon in existence, they are a race inside a Infinite Dimension, it's expected to have different abilities, here we reached the point where we are scaling every demon to Devil May Cry 4 Dante's Devil Trigger helping his stamina

They may all have DT, but that doesn't mean they all have the same abilities, specially coming from a God among the God Tiers
Fair enough for me on this.

Nice, i can add that in the OP, but i believe it will be chalked that they can recover their stamina in seconds when they are not fighting, as stated here

This can mean that the durability of the demons is high and that they are not affected by piercing damage
That is true, but that would require to upgrade than to tier 8, so not sure if will be accepted as a durability feat, honesthy.

Low Godly takes care of anything Human World has to offer

Besides Lady, of course
They get unfazed when the military is shooting stuff on than, even PoC shows a Sin being unfazed by a shotgun when a bartender shot him, so is either durability or hax.
Do we have something confirming that to be canon ?
Well, i'm gonna need to check DMC1 to that, but i remember that when you touch the door, they say Dante need to collect certain numbers of orbs for the sealing to be gone, gonna check that later.
I didn't quite understood this one, they can destroy minds because if they have it, they would become Soul Eaters ?
Yeah, demons became soul eaters if they have their souls destroyed, but not their minds, considering that they never came back when they are killed by the Sparda boys, i would say that they fit mind hax for that.
Nero, a Tier 6/4 piercing Tier 9s armors being Durability Negation is absurd, Explosive stuff is legit

Same thing here, Durability Negation is something very specific, and FAR beyond APing Barriers and Armors, those examples are even specially problematic when we have the protagonits being far stronger than average enemies
Fair enough then
Where's the statement for Space and Time manipulation ?
Here
I guess ? I dunno exactly how we take this Matter-Energy conversion, I'll stay neutral
Ok, gonna wait for more opinion on this.

Nice, i can add that in the OP, but i believe it will be chalked that they can recover their stamina in seconds when they are not fighting, as stated here
Tony_di_bugalu said that this is apparently one continuous fight instead of multiple with short breaks. Either way, I'd say to add both this and the "can recover stamina in mere seconds" statement.

Is more case that they also bypass that immortality when their kill than, if people think that is irrelevant to put on their pages, than i just drop that honesty.

I think we should avoid making the profiles even more complicated than they already are, and since these two are nukable via Regen Neg and Soul Hax, I think they are unnecessary

They get unfazed when the military is shooting stuff on than, even PoC shows a Sin being unfazed by a shotgun when a bartender shot him, so is either durability or hax

So you guys are not using Tier 8 and 7 stuff for this ?

Yeah, demons became soul eaters if they have their souls destroyed, but not their minds, considering that they never came back when they are killed by the Sparda boys, i would say that they fit mind hax for that.

Fine then, nice catch here

While guide scan does mention space cut.
Demons have space-time resistance.
So bypassing that would need space-time hax.
Basically same as Yamato.

That's not how it works afaik

The quote says Space hax (Which is perfectly fine), if that can harm Demons, it means it is stronger than their Space Hax resistance, that's all it needs. Resisting Space-Time doesn't make you immune to only Space Hax, said power just need to be strong enough, that means Nero has a very good one

Also guys, the space quote is literally the most important part in this upgrade, don't forget to link it when it gets added

Tony_di_bugalu said that this is apparently one continuous fight instead of multiple with short breaks. Either way, I'd say to add both this and the "can recover stamina in mere seconds" statement.

Yeah adding it still is good

That is true, but that would require to upgrade than to tier 8, so not sure if will be accepted as a durability feat, honesthy.

They get unfazed when the military is shooting stuff on than, even PoC shows a Sin being unfazed by a shotgun when a bartender shot him, so is either durability or hax.
All conventional weapons are below level 9-A, at best that proves that demons are a good high grade at level 9-B, not to mention that demons are capable of regeneration or simply ignore the pain

The quote says Space hax (Which is perfectly fine), if that can harm Demons, it means it is stronger than their Space Hax resistance, that's all it needs. Resisting Space-Time doesn't make you immune to only Space Hax, said power just need to be strong enough, that means Nero has a very good one

Also guys, the space quote is literally the most important part in this upgrade, don't forget to link it when it gets added
I have been told opposite, somehow space-time hax is needed against space-time resistance.

But if it isn't necessary then its fine for Space only.

But if I see people disagreeing with this in future. I'll propose the space-time again.
Its only fair afterall.

Do we have any other 9-B feats of low-level Demons? Because as it stands right now, Dante's only 9-B justification is "ripping humans apart", which I'm definitely sure is not his only 9-B feat on the spectrum, low-level Demons can easily wreck cars with a single strike IIRC.

Do we have any other 9-B feats of low-level Demons? Because as it stands right now, Dante's only 9-B justification is "ripping humans apart", which I'm definitely sure is not his only 9-B feat on the spectrum, low-level Demons can easily wreck cars with a single strike IIRC.

Perhaps this?

In Tony's own words he can rip out people's spines in novel.

Hmm but spatial 4D>3D
Is like saying you can bypass 5D space dura negation with lower space dura negation.
I mean isn't all of Nero's abilities at 4D, alongside Demon Energy stuff ? I don't know what's up with DMC anymore

It's also amazing how this 3D 4D 5D stuff is painful and boring to look at

I mean, the space-time resistance given to demons is done by DWE, so DE here is irrelevant.

And space-time is 4D, any lower Dimensional manipulation will fail to bypass such resistance.

If nero can bypass such resistance, then yes is space-time dura neg.

Spine-ripping? Easily a Class K feat.

Screenshot_20210721-235501_Drive.jpg

I dearly hope this is enough to fit the criterea...~~pls~~

🙏🙏

Screenshot_20210721-235501_Drive.jpg

I dearly hope this is enough to fit the criterea...~~pls~~

🙏🙏
Well... the Class K usually occurs when they do it via grabbing the neck and pulling it hard but a clean break from the muscles themselves regardless of where you pull from should grant the rating, since the Class K is only for detaching the spine, ripping it clean from the muscles would require even greater pulling distances and by result greater strength, as the muscles can stretch pretty ******* far before giving in.

Ok than, i add if nobody have a problem with that.

I think we should avoid making the profiles even more complicated than they already are, and since these two are nukable via Regen Neg and Soul Hax, I think they are unnecessary
Fair enough for me.
So you guys are not using Tier 8 and 7 stuff for this ?
Well, we are, since the scans says this "Not a single weapon is capable to kill a demon", and since they are show to be unfazed by military weapons in the game, i'm say that is either hax or durability. Not sure which is going to be accepted tbh.
Fine then, nice catch here
Thanks

Fair for me, i'm will also the scan there too, but can we use machine translations in the profiles? Or we need to ask someone that knows jap to translate the scan for us?

All conventional weapons are below level 9-A, at best that proves that demons are a good high grade at level 9-B, not to mention that demons are capable of regeneration or simply ignore the pain
They mention every single weapon in the scan tho, so is more than just conventional weapons that they are capable to tank, and yeah, that can go as pain tolerance feat for than, so will also add to the OP.

I mean, the space-time resistance given to demons is done by DWE, so DE here is irrelevant.

And space-time is 4D, any lower Dimensional manipulation will fail to bypass such resistance.

If nero can bypass such resistance, then yes is space-time dura neg.
So, should we go with space-time hax for Nero, since he can bypass that resistance from demons to the DWE?

Well... the Class K usually occurs when they do it via grabbing the neck and pulling it hard but a clean break from the muscles themselves regardless of where you pull from should grant the rating, since the Class K is only for detaching the spine, ripping it clean from the muscles would require even greater pulling distances and by result greater strength, as the muscles can stretch pretty ******* far before giving in.
Nice, i will add this to the OP too.

This is Supernatural willpower for Sanctus, Agnus and Credo.

Nothing involving lower demons.
Their powers can turn a man a mindless beast, so it's actually fits corruption here, since their powers can do that to humans, and yeah Sanctus, Credo and Agnus need that in their profiles, so i'm add that to the OP too.

That doesn't mean it is canon, unless we are accepting Dante using it to buy skills that he should have aswell, which is very unlikely right ?....

...right ? >_>

OK so off topic, but why is Dante's age around 34-35 in DMC4 when his age link shows a scan where Yoshikawa says he's around 40? Sorta conflicting I should say.

For one, Dante's age (The 34-35 value) here in this specific scenario is unsourced, but if we go and take age 40, that opens another weird inconsistency as we know Vergil could have never conceived Nero while under Mundus's imprisonment, since Nero is 16 in DMC4 and 40-16= 24 years for Vergil, which is absolutely not a thing due to Mundus.

Is it because of the "Ten years Dante knew Patty" statement and the "5 years passed since the Fortuna incident" statement?

Last edited:
That doesn't mean it is canon, unless we are accepting Dante using it to buy skills that he should have aswell, which is very unlikely right ?....
Well you basically arguing the events of DMC 1 didn't happen because dante using demon blood to unseal stuff. It isn't a optional thing like the statue, Dante on Mission 1 has to do the unsealing with demon blood or he gets stuck there, could dante have used his entire hax arsenal to bypass ? Yes, but the game wants dante to use demon blood, that's how the events of mission 1 played.

Being optional or not doesn't quite make it canon, but regardless, it amazes me that you missed the sarcasm on my post lol

OK so off topic, but why is Dante's age around 34-35 in DMC4 when his age link shows a scan where Yoshikawa says he's around 40? Sorta conflicting I should say.

For one, Dante's age (The 34-35 value) here in this specific scenario is unsourced, but if we go and take age 40, that opens another weird inconsistency as we know Vergil could have never conceived Nero while under Mundus's imprisonment, since Nero is 16 in DMC4 and 40-16= 24 years for Vergil, which is absolutely not a thing due to Mundus.

Is it because of the "Ten years Dante knew Patty" statement and the "5 years passed since the Fortuna incident" statement?
So

Nero's 16 or 17 in DMC4

Assuming Vergil defeated Dante in at least one thing around his 18 to 19 years (Short time before 3), DMC4 Dante would be 34 to 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back