• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dies Irae speeds...again

Status
Not open for further replies.

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
Ok so fan made this calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:FanofRPGs/Reinhard_Heidrich_Punch_Speed

And well there is a dispute to use either millisecond or microsecond based on the original japanese however the original japanese as I heard was under a hundreth of a microsecond so we first we need to know how to resolve the translation thing also FYI TLT mentioned even that using the translation would result in sub-rel (though i could ask for a calc later)

And now the next thing is the scaling I feel like the ppl who scale would be reinhard, wolfie in briah, merc sensory and ren with EFO scales with EFF likely to scale to (considering EFF is EFO on steroids and time slow)

So overall we need to discuss on which to use under tenth of a millisecond, under a microsecond or under a hundreth of a microsecond and these ppl will get the speed upgrade

For now i'm gonna abstain from commeting on the microsecond and wait for others on it.

For who should scale, i think we can ignore Wolfie due to the nature of his briah, Mercurius should scale,Reinhard too and EFF should scale to it, i believe since it's superior to EFO + has Time Slow.

nope Ren has been stated to accelerate his speed at very high points (narration says he can go light speed and we have a calc that makes EFF went FTL)

@ALRF yeah i meant that just to justify what wolfie's briah nature could do and stuff

This is pretty reasonable.

Schreiber in his Yetzirah breaks the laws of physics, and this can easily be FTL.

Also, nearly the whole of LDO would scale to this.

Or just the Commanders, Methuselah, Wilhelm, Ren and Reinhard.

@Gar

Doesn't make it an outlier. Outlier is when it's vastly contradicted by their other feats. For example, if after this feat they struggled multiple times dodging lightning bolts.

The Whole LDO wouldn't scale to this since it was pretty late in the series, where Ren was getting stronger

I dunno about Wilhelm...

Also would Yakou scale to Reinhard? Considering he is stated to be comparable to him?

Edit:RIP me gotta go to sleep

All for it; doesn't really seem like a stretch. But dunno if a newbie opinion matters much :p

I mean, no one so far seems to be against it. It can just be changed later on the off chance it gets disproven at some point right?

@Thrud what we need to confirm is that should we go for the english (Under a tenth of a millisecond) or original japanese (under a microsecond or under a hundreth of a microsecond)

I was vouching for the original Japanese. If someone needs proof of some sort, fetching the scene in question should just be a quick youtube search (I mean, I could go fetch JP Irae again but it'd be somewhat difficult). iirc that line was from the start of the Ren vs Kemono-dono fight in Marie's route right?

yes it was and once we can confirm it the calc could be FTL (MFTL if using under a hundreth of a microsecond) again kemono, merc sensory, EFF will scale (wolfie is a no brainer tbh)

As I said before, Yetzirah Schreiber already is FTL by "transcending the laws of physics" with just his speed. All the Commanders and Reinhard would Scale to this + Methuselah, EFF Ren, Sensory Neet, Wilhelm (Boosted by Reinhard) and Beatrice(Nearly blitzed Eleomore).
HTfOZep d

Transcending the laws of physic doesn't justify any form of speed and that's because he was in his true Briah state.

Methu, Commanders, Wilhelm,Beatrice wouldn't scale because for Methu and Wilhelm that was IKaBey Reinhard who isn't the current one in DI.

Commanders could hold against EFF because the nature of the Hadou Briah made it weaker against them + Wolfgang ganged up on EFF personally while Eleonore AoE attacks allowed her to hurt Ren, with Machina barely touching EFF at all.

Wrong scan

I'm trying to send the one that says that Schreiber "Entered a untouchable realm of transcendent speed, above the Laws of Physics" while using his Yetzirah, not even his Beri'ah.

If we take this literally, even the "Nothing can be faster than light" would be useless against him.

But the problem is that we are gonna use assumptions based on some descriptions that are left be ignored, since they are gonna mess with our scaling

and well transcend the law of physics is vague in many ways cause if we assume FTL then EVERYONE with that statement is automatically that pretty sure that a lot of the members break the laws of physics... (who the f just makes anything around the person turn to dust or turn to fire or lightning in normal common sense...)

He literally was doing this with just his speed in Yetzirah. It's not his Briah to have the Reality Warping effects. Also, in OBD thay accept that he breaks relativity.

He also states that even Light can't outrun him, and again, he was using his Yetzirah.
QApG6OT d 1

>Also, in OBD thay accept that he breaks relativity.

That was Wolfie true briah though

>He also states that even Light can't outrun him, and again, he was using his Yetzirah.

Then it's an outlier or potentially a statement that isn't found in the original context, Base Wolfgang having FTL speed is ridiculous considering it will **** our scale up.

It's more like we need the original text to see if it's hundreth of microsecond, or just microseconds only.

I know japanese already, And i'm pretty sure it's microseconds. All we need is text :^)

Fail, you don't understand the inner workings of the Rice face :^)

Also, is the Japanese text not in Fan's calc?

Nope, the text he used, was the localization one, which used the milliseconds.

While the localization is good, it should be noted it has some weird translation and others different than the original text, some of them include feats being different than what the original game had.

This is why it is prefered to use the Japanese one instead of the localization.

@ALRF u need to reinstall the game lock to marie's route and skip to that point :p

alright here is the original text apparently: Õ«ƒÒü½õ©çÕêåÒü«õ©ÇþºÆþÁîÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¬Òüä (ALRF and I saw someone mentioned this in the chat)

Õ«ƒÒü½õ©çÕêåÒü«õ©ÇþºÆÒééþÁîÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¬Òüä

This is the text and it's hundreth of a microsecond from my reading :p

Also one thing i noticed, Ren has MHS+ speed from his Overture, he can increase his speed to the point lightning was frozen to him.

This...seems like more than just baseline MHS+ and may be another speed boost for Ren Fuji and it should be calced i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back