• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dies Irae speeds...again

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine said that when you're fast enough that lightning seems frozen to you, you're safe for relativistic speed range. Dunno for sure though

That's what another told me too. But i guess it being calced is the safe option

so that's under a hundreth of a microsecond eh? and well...TLT mentioned it should be sub-rel at least the feat alone (without the microsecond we have)

update ven said the japanese text is like what ALRF said so i guess that should be put in

Given the nature of the series, I don't think this is outlierish, so as long as the math adds up I have no real complaints.

And as i said seeing lightning in frozen state is more than baseline MHS+ which makes the speed becoming less outlierish.

As for scaling: Mercurius, Ren (EFF and EFO), Reinhard and Yakou are the ones who will be getting the speed. I believe so

Well, the problem is that the calc group seems uncertain if the calculation should be accepted.

It's more like the calc group seemed uncertain about the context, since the localization used Milisecond, while the translation uses hundreth of microsecond (i believe the people in the blog used only microsecond).

i don't think the calc group were unaccepting of the method just the numbers and the factor was the amount of time doing those strikes but i guess we can ask them to check again

well stronger =/= faster but we have a calc that makes rein faster than ama so yeah...

@Drellix

Most of those statements came from the English Translation and did not appear in the original text.

>Unofficial Translations

• Facepalm
You do know the translation is official right? It was just bad that's all. The feat isn't outlierish to begin with anyway.

As for Karutiasu calc, if it gets evaluated and agreed, then Machina,Wolfgang and possibly Eleonore makes it to FTL or FTL+ depending on what end is accepted.

well so now to see if which speed is accepted cause for kalt's calc it's FTL or FTL+ for the commanders (wolfie in base) while FTL+ is ren at EFF and EFO plus rein, merc and WoG scaling to Madara (i think)

Also, Wolfie was blitzing both Shirou and EFO Ren even while he wasn't even using his Yetzirah.

It might be a good idea to invite the calc group members to comment here.

Okay. You can start with the ones that commented in the calculation blog.

I have done so, best thing to do is hopefully wait for their input

It was bad, but not official, anyhow let's stop this and wait for the calc group to comment on it.

I have an answer from Steiner saying it's one ten-thousandth of a second

If need I can show him saying so.

@Drellix

I believe you, since the original statement was 100 Microseconds if I recall correctly.

I think this is reasonable, especially after the last calc.

We have Wolfgang breaking the laws of physics, one or two lightspeed statements, three FTL calcs.

I think, however, they should only apply to:

• Ren (No reason to tell why)
  • Reinhard (He reacted to EFO Ren)
  • Machina (Reacted to EFO Ren when he was fast enough to see lightning bolts frozen. However, I don't remember exactly the fight. Did he tag him with his movement speed as well or only with his combat/reaction speed?)
  • Eleonore (She's a bit faster than Machina, if I am not mistaken)
  • Schreiber (He is faster than Machina)
  • Wilhelm with his Helga-enhanced Briah (When his Briah was amplified by Helga, he could approach Schreiber's speed)
  • Beatrice (In her Briah, she blitzed Eleonore)
  • Mercurius' Sensory (Comparable to Reinhard)
  • Yakou Madara (Not sure, but I think it should scale. After all, he's "equal" to Reinhard)

Edit: nvm idk if meth would scale because the feat happened after his time and the difference has shown (rein is stronger in DI than IKAbey)

So, should we use the estimation based on one ten-thousandth of a second? It would probably be best if somebody posted evidence in the blog however.

@Ant the original japanese has this: Õ«ƒÒü½õ©çÕêåÒü«õ©ÇþºÆþÁîÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¬Òüä which ALRF and Ven mentioned that it says hundreth of a microsecond not 100 microseconds iirc

Okay. I suppose that we should use that value instead then. However, the Japanese text should preferably be mentioned within the blog.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
@Ant the original japanese has this: Õ«ƒÒü½õ©çÕêåÒü«õ©ÇþºÆþÁîÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¬Òüä which ALRF and Ven mentioned that it says hundreth of a microsecond not 100 microseconds iirc
The translation team for DI has already said it's one ten-thousandth of a second. I can get you the scan if needed.

A scan would be appreciated.

I think that we need to downgrade Masadaverse speed because they are static images (Below Average Human)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back