• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I am awake now, happy to start going through them and removing links / deleting pages.

Sorry, I want to ask if Shinza has really been completely deleted on this wiki or is it just temporary

Okay. Deleted those ones.
thanks, you can delete these ones too
Marie
Mercurius
Reinhard
Ren
Shirou
Kei
Tubal Cain
Valerian
Psychopath Wil
Beatrice
Machina
My own waifu
Extremely hot woman (Literally)
Favorite neighbourhood spiderman
everyone's mother
Extremely disturbed child
Methuselah
Holy Hoe
Mother of America
Longinauze Testament

Well the remaining profiles are from KKK and they are a lot too so i will handle them later in the day, thanks for your hardwork

Does the verse page need to be altered, or should it be kept the same pending future revisions?

Does the verse page need to be altered, or should it be kept the same pending future revisions?
Hmmmn well I will back it up so it can also be deleted I guess or altered it doesn’t really matter I guess
But if it is going to be kept we can add a note to the top

Talk about shinza's deleted profile

How about senshinkan which is the same author as shinza, the profile is also very outdated and even the supporters are also quite inactive to support this verse. And also silverio, although it has nothing to do with masada. but the profile is also outdated and the support is also rare or even no longer active.

Talk about shinza's deleted profile

How about senshinkan which is the same author as shinza, the profile is also very outdated and even the supporters are also quite inactive to support this verse. And also silverio, although it has nothing to do with masada. but the profile is also outdated and the support is also rare or even no longer active.
I did mentioned Silverio to be deleted in previous pages

Probably in the Profile Deletion Requests thread if it wouldn't require a CRT, otherwise another thread, that's off-topic : V

Cool. Any update?
Delete away
Niko & Teirei
Reizen Nakanoin
Ryuumei Mikado
Sakuya Kyougetsu
Keishirou Kyougetsu
Shiori Kujou
Soujirou Mibu
Ryuusui Mikado
Yakou Madara
Rindou Koga
Habaki Sakagami
Sukuna Tenma
Akuro Tenma
Tokoyo Tenma
Numahime Tenma
Momiji Tenma
Morei Tenma
Seventh Heaven
Yato Tenma
Ootake Tenma
If you can unlock this page
Hajun
Let’s help him fulfill his wish

Also about the verse page do I need to copy all discussion threads link or it doesn’t matter?

Hajun has been unlocked. Deleting the profiles now.
Ah finally hajun law is completed
Here is a translated version of hajun best quotes, the first 40secs anyway

“Being alone by myself for all of eternity would be enough ......... there is no need for undulation flat land is more preferable, there only need to be one color, i by myself for all of eternity “

you can delete it anytime now including the general verse page

Also, when the verse comes back, please use the name of the verse for clarifying the name of characters that happen to be the same of the ones in other pages otherwise per current page naming standards, instead of specifying with the name of the debuted part of the series.
For example, "sample text (Shinza Banshou)", not "sample text (Dies Irae)".

Also, when the verse comes back, please use the name of the verse for clarifying the name of characters that happen to be the same of the ones in other pages otherwise per current page naming standards, instead of specifying with the name of the debuted part of the series.
For example, "sample text (Shinza Banshou)", not "sample text (Dies Irae)".
Noted

What kind of writer writes something in an obscure language that's borders into uselessness beyond cultural usage (This is like, worse than Latin), doesn't give the option to view it in more... palatable languages and expects it to be a reasonable source of profit?
Sorry if I'm almost necroing here, but what "obscure language" did Masada write the rest of the Dies Irae series in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back