• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dies Irae speeds...again

Status
Not open for further replies.
SchroKatze said:
I think that we need to downgrade Masadaverse speed because they are static images (Below Average Human)
several posts ago you were saying FTL because break relativity and now below human?? WHAT?

same here dammit >_> but again is ppl all more for the original jap or translated?

I'm all more of the original jap imo.

We already seem some messy translations like Mercurius Disce Lebens being a fusion of dark matter and condensed stars or something like that...

Something that japa didn't have.

i saw it was the creation of dark celestial bodies for the original jap or am I wrong? (Saw a different translation before the official translation came out)

No it's just condensing every single star in the multiverse into one black hole.

Didn't Kaltias calc the lightning feat? If not, I did something similar for Cross on FC-OC a few days ago.

The three toed Sloth moves at approx 0.03 MPH, or 0.00134112 m/s. Sloths aren't frozen to our perception, but they are incredibly slow. Should serve as a low end.

Average Human speed is about 4.2 m/s, give or take.

4.2 / 0.00134112 = 3131.71

440,000 * 3131.71 = 1,377,952,400 m/s

Or 4.5c. So FTL Masadaverse is consistent.

Edit: He did. His results were a fair bit higher as well. Still, FTL seems fine.

Karutiasu did calc it and he had different ends, but since FTL is there i guess it's the way to go.

Hmm, that means the characters who get FTL are Ren Fuji, Wolfgang Schreiber, Machina, Eleonore von Wittenburg (possibly, i don't know if she should scale or not), Reinhard Heydrich (Capable of keeping up with Ren with his base speed), Yakou Madara (Comparable to Reinhard) and Mercurius (Same reasons as Yakou and he kept up with Ren during a small fight of their own.).

@Dark

I thought that a snail could serve as a good approximation for something frozen, given that it's legitimately difficult to notice if they are moving, unless you are paying attention. Although it doesn't change too much, at the end of the day.

I just used sloth because I found conflicting articles on what was slower, a Sloth or a Snail. Your end seems fine and yeah it doesn't change much at the end of the day.

Soo with Karu and Danka9 comment, should we apply the changes or wait for a little bit?

though are we going to use Fan's calc of 50 strikes based on original jap or Kalt and dark's calc though it shows FTL either way but fan's is FTL+ while the Kalt and dark's are FTL (albiet the feats are different so...well just asking)

I honestly am not sure. If I understand correctly, going by the official translation it is FTL, and going by our translation it is FTL+.

I suppose that either "At least FTL" or "Likely FTL+" might be an idea.

Okay. That should be fine then. However, remember to include an explanation.

Ok, can you open the profiles that has been mentioned apart from Eleonore von Wittenburg (cause i'm still not sure if she should scale or not) ?

As for the explanation... maybe we should have it as a Note?

Which profiles do you need to open? I am very busy, so it might be better if you ask somebody else.

On second thought, I have a script installed that can unlock or lock several profiles at once. If you post all of the exact titles for the profile pages, I can fix it.

Okay. I will fix it. Tell me here when you are done.

So while i'm editing those that are gonna have the speed, i would like for more input on Eleonore von Wittenburg, cause i'm honestly not sure if she should have her speed rating changed or not

well i'm sure eleonore isn't overwhelmingly slower than the commanders wouldn't make sense if she was so much slower than machina and wolfie so i say she scales somewhat

It's all done now, you can lock their profiles and this thread Ant.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back