• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey Weekly, me and Paulo were talking about this before, but what do you think it would take for a potential Extended Universe of SU like in Star Wars to make it super OP? Like what abilities or tech? I thought the idea was really interesting.

I think we need a serious expansion on just what the Gemstones are

Like we get a brief look at the inside of Pearls in the show and more in the comics but its never actually explained

Same with Rose's pocket dimension

Like, both have stars in them

Actually, I saw something on a video that could actually explain her "Omniscience" (Though I think Nigh-Omniscience)

Remember, White Diamond said the other Diamonds are simply a part of herself. She was fixated into being perfect so she split off her impurities to become perfect and make 3 other Diamonds as seperate individuals.

Also, remember how hard it took for Yellow and Blue to understand Steven as being... Steven? What is a mom? What is a son?

White Diamond even knew way before Yellow and Blue that Pink faked her shattering, formed the Crystal Gems. She basically knows everything because she can see through their eyes, they are a part of her and from time to time she has to "repress" them (via complete control)

Just a theory I came across.

Wait, is all gems are just an extension of White Diamond, then should she (and by extension, Steven) scale to the cluster?

The Wright Way said:
Wait, is all gems are just an extension of White Diamond, then should she (and by extension, Steven) scale to the cluster?
No, I think Yellow, Blue, and Pink are an extension of White Diamond. As the 3 represent emotions that White didn't show or have and repressed.

Blue is emotional.

Yellow is (Idk, Rage?)

Pink is sillyness & love.

White Diamond simply sees these emotions as flaws, she is the one who appears to be emotionless because she cannot have a "perfect Gem Empire" with emotions getting in the way that serve no purpose.

Besides, normal Gems are made in the ground. There's still no real explanition on how Diamonds are formed. But them being split parts of White's being is a theory.

More likely is that they came from deep space in a comet. During the Familiar song Steven looked through those tablets and there appeared to be a comet or a "shooting star" (Why White calls Pink Starlight) in the background, and then something Pink emerged from it, and then Pink was suddenly in the picture.

...So...

Yellow is Mind.

Blue is heart.

Steven - ?

White - ?

I always thought Pink was Heart, White was Mind, Blue at best emotion, and Yellow...something.

CinnabarManx421 said:
More likely is that they came from deep space in a comet. During the Familiar song Steven looked through those tablets and there appeared to be a comet or a "shooting star" (Why White calls Pink Starlight) in the background, and then something Pink emerged from it, and then Pink was suddenly in the picture.
White literally says in the episode that Pink is part of herself, as are Blue and Yellow going by what she says.

CinnabarManx421 said:
And there is conflicting evidence. Your Point?
There is not, what you're describing as "comet or a "shooting star" is literally meant to be Pink's tear creating Peebles, Steven literally does that in the exact same way the drawings show, a tear-shaped thing falling on the rocks bellow.

Holy smokes what a finale we saw obsidian, we saw some kind of super pink stephen universe that managed to halt white diamond with just his voice his shield handled a full assault from her wow the feats were insane! I just hoep this is not the end to the show

Tsubasa16 said:
CinnabarManx421 said:
And there is conflicting evidence. Your Point?
There is not, what you're describing as "comet or a "shooting star" is literally meant to be Pink's tear creating Peebles, Steven literally does that in the exact same way the drawings show, a tear-shaped thing falling on the rocks bellow.
I actually agree with this. The pebbles wouldn't be around before Pinks' apperance since they're created from her tears. Thus they wouldn't have been in existence for them to see a "comet" introducing Pink Diamond.

Pink wasn't in the first picture, then something Pink came out of the comet, then Pink was there. It was obviously showing Pink's creation. Plus, Why would Pink's teardrop A) Be Pink when the other Diamonds tears are normal and B) Still be there if the pebbles were already created?

Also, I'd like to point out that White also called herself omnipotent in the episode, but that's not actual grounds to give her omnipotence. Evidence is always better than statements.

In the episode Familar, however, it is implied that Pink Diamond created the pebbles to keep her company. So the pebbles didn't exist before Pink Diamond.

There's also no proof she's the only one who can make them. As again, in the first picture, she wasn't there. Which means that it would make no sense for her to suddenly be there in the next picture making the pebbles.

Pink Diamond is the only Diamond that has powers to create life and resurrect from the dead (Via Lars)

If you look at the picture closely
Screenshot (128)
. It's clearly 2 pebbles watching a tear drop fall onto another pebble in a bowl. Just like Steven did seconds before during the song.

Also, if that was Pink Diamond in a comet and the pebbles are looking at her Gem in the next picture, why is it not her actual Gemstone?

CinnabarManx421 said:
Pink wasn't in the first picture, then something Pink came out of the comet, then Pink was there. It was obviously showing Pink's creation. Plus, Why would Pink's teardrop A) Be Pink when the other Diamonds tears are normal and B) Still be there if the pebbles were already created?
Also, I'd like to point out that White also called herself omnipotent in the episode, but that's not actual grounds to give her omnipotence. Evidence is always better than statements.
Except this is no evidence. It makes no sense for Pink to know and draw how the other diamonds acted before she even existed, either. She not being in the drawing doesn't mean she didn't exist.

" Why would Pink's teardrop be Pink when the other Diamonds tears are normal"

Steven's tear in the exact same scene where it creates a Pebble is Pink-colored. Also, going by that Logic, then Yellow's sweat should not be Yellow and Blue's shouldn't be Blue since Steven's sweat is not. That's not how it works.

So, I guess Pink is gone for good, and this time will remain death. Such a good season final, better than I expected.

There's no indication in that picture that it's falling, it could literally just be floating there. Plus again, why is the "teardrop" a different color than her normal tears in the picture? That doesn't make any sense.

That still doesn't explain Pink's sudden appearance in the last picture when she wasn't in the first one. They could have easily formed her gem again, you can cut gems into certain shapes in real life, why not here?

Edit: ninjad

....The teardrop is not floating there. It is falling towards the bowl of pebbles while two other pebbles that were made prior watch. The color is irrelevant.

The 2nd picture is not the pebbles looking at Pink. No Gem has ever had their gems cut and shaped by a tool. So I am not sure how this is a point?

Pepper14832 said:
...So...

Yellow is Mind.

Blue is heart.

Steven - ?

White - ?

I always thought Pink was Heart, White was Mind, Blue at best emotion, and Yellow...something.
Ehh... Actually, if one were to look at the Diamonds' interaction with Steven's Nephrite, it's...

White: Mind (Hinted by the speculated title for Change Your Mind.)

Yellow: Body (Yellow returned Nephrite's body back, but Nephrite was still animalistic as heck)

Blue: Emotion (Blue ended up throwing Nephrite into an emotional time loop.)

Pink: Heart (Steven managed to get Nephrite to properly function, even though it only lasted while the diamonds had physical contact with Nephrite).

Back