• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What about Tridax or is his mukuta physiology a problem too?

or kel’thuzad,Illiadan Stormrage,or The Demon Hunter?

Last edited:
What about Tridax or is his mukuta physiology a problem too?

or kel’thuzad,Illiadan Stormrage,or The Demon Hunter?
Time stop or Death GG

First of all, please don't use any Warcraft characters outside of Mr. Bigglesworth for matches, they are so badly outdated when high level fodders are 7-A.

Second of all they get deathed or time stopped, Illidan takes literal years for Low-Godly to work and KT lacks resistances

Time stop or Death GG

First of all, please don't use any Warcraft characters outside of Mr. Bigglesworth for matches, they are so badly outdated when high level fodders are 7-A.

Second of all they get deathed or time stopped, Illidan takes literal years for Low-Godly to work and KT lacks resistances
Tridex has timestop as well plus corruption 1 and 2 and disintegration among several other things ain’t doesn’t resist

The Demon hunter has a passive aura that burns foes with fel fire

Tridex has timestop as well plus corruption 1 and 2 and disintegration among several other things ain’t doesn’t resist

The Demon hunter has a passive aura that burns foes with fel fire
He dies before those make any difference

Illidan doesn't use that often and the haxes on it aren't all that potent even to someone lacking resistance

You need resistances to Time Stop and Death Manip in order to have a fair fight with Ainz, and having those yourself means Jack shit because Ainz can counter his own kit well with resistances and strategy

Also I've been through this song and Dance before, Ainz is a really haxed character in tier 7, he stomps, gets stomped, or incons.

Your better off looking for matches for less haxed Overlord characters.

Use literally all of his hax to activate the instant the time stop ends. Ainz uses Time Stop to test resistances.

But the lich also stopped time
The lich has passive mind hax and has possession

also I’m pretty sure Kaguya can kill ainz or null his death hax and spells as I’m not just going to take one single (biased) persons word on something that other people have yet to share what they think

But the lich also stopped time
The lich has passive mind hax and has possession

also I’m pretty sure Kaguya can kill ainz or null his death hax and spells as I’m not just going to take one single (biased) persons word on something that other people have yet to share what they think
Ainz resists time stop, having something=/= resisting it.
Lich exists and stomps then, Ainz's mind resist sucks ass

You need proof of specifically nulling death manip. Especially death manip that has no travel time and just makes a person drop dead. I don't recall anyone in Naruto being able to make someone drop dead. And Kaguya hitting Ainz before the ladder thinks is unlikely in a speed equal situation. Unequalize speed there and Kaguya murders Ainz in a huge blitz

Third accusation you've made, I could make the accusation that you are just trying to give Ainz a loss, I don't know if I'm right or not, but I could make the accusation though.

Ainz resists time stop, having something=/= resisting it.
Lich exists and stomps then, Ainz's mind resist sucks ass

You need proof of specifically nulling death manip. Especially death manip that has no travel time and just makes a person drop dead. I don't recall anyone in Naruto being able to make someone drop dead. And Kaguya hitting Ainz before the ladder thinks is unlikely in a speed equal situation. Unequalize speed there and Kaguya murders Ainz in a huge blitz

Third accusation you've made, I could make the accusation that you are just trying to give Ainz a loss, I don't know if I'm right or not, but I could make the accusation though.
I’m trying to get a match with ainz added

well at times it seems that you’re going out of your way to prevent any and all matchups with this character from being done.I’m sorry bro for pointing fingers but you were being pretty sus ngl.

Why does this exist? Why do people make things so hard for me? Why does my vision suck so I can't read walls of hax to properly debate?

What about Diablo (Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu)
Pretty sure Ainz stomps or gets stomped there, everything gets reflected save for time stop and Death manip and if Diablo's death resist is baseline Ainz powers through it, if not Diablo breathes or Ainz GTFOs

Thematic as all hell though
Why does this exist? Why do people make things so hard for me? Why does my vision suck so I can't read walls of hax to properly debate?
Memes!

Rn we’re discussing a different opponent for ainz
Pretty sure Ainz stomps or gets stomped there, everything gets reflected save for time stop and Death manip and if Diablo's death resist is baseline Ainz powers through it, if not Diablo breathes or Ainz GTFOs

Thematic as all hell though

Memes!
Well he can reflect instant death spells too

Well it seems we have a proper match then as long as we pull a supporter for Diablo to break stuff down we might reach a conclusion
Kind of, Ainz has to get close, which he is capable of, time stop not resisted/teleporting and all that, but Ainz would quickly say **** this time to turn myself into a warrior since my magic isn't working and get obliterated for it

tenor.gif

Back