• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord Ainz Ooal Gown vs Wight King Adalman (battle of undead)

I imagine Ainz is incapable of killing or seriously interacting with Adalman. The reason for this is the issue of information, which is part of the physiology of TS characters.

And I say that being a fan of both Overlord and Tensei Shitara.

I imagine Ainz is incapable of killing or seriously interacting with Adalman. The reason for this is the issue of information, which is part of the physiology of TS characters.

And I say that being a fan of both Overlord and Tensei Shitara.
Adalman don't have incorpority, AE1, or other Thing, which stop from anyone touching him

Reality Slash isn't pure dura neg, it doesn't just slice straight through someone and instantly bisect them. It's basically a space manip slash that would basically mirror a deepish sword slash across the area from what we've seen, but it stops there. It does not just pass straight through people like butter, so if that's the thought behind it, that's not happening. Ainz would need a number of them

Last edited:
Reality Slash isn't pure dura neg, it doesn't just slice straight through someone and instantly bisect them. It's basically a space manip slash that would basically mirror a deepish sword slash across the area from what we've seen, but it stops there. It does not just pass straight through people like butter, so if that's the thought behind it, that's not happening. Ainz would need a number of them
That happens to people with resistance, in Adals case he doesnt resist it at all.

That happens to people with resistance, in Adals case he doesnt resist it at all.
Prove it. What's more likely, literally everyone Ainz has used it on has a resistance to that brand of space manip (which is never even slightly hinted at), or it doesn't work how you think/say it does? The default assumption is that no, it doesn't just bisect people and pass through them like butter, it just effectively slashes them and hurts them a lot. Especially because again, there is no hint at all that anyone he's used it on has a resistance to it. You're also really reaching by saying there's a resistance in the first place by assuming that instead of negging the Reality Slash completely, all the resistance specifically does is just limit it to a big slash across their body instead of completely passing through them. That's a very specific claim to make, and you need the evidence to back it up.

Last edited:
I was moreso saying one directed at the neck, as a skeleton doesn't have a very thick neck, RS does cut all the way through

I was moreso saying one directed at the neck, as a skeleton doesn't have a very thick neck, RS does cut all the way through
That might work, but at the same time it's unclear if the slash is consistent in size, or if it just effectively makes the equivalent of a deep slash on wherever it hits. This feels like one of those moments that technically, you could say it would work that way, but at the same time we do not have enough information to say it would work that way. Especially since there's no explanation from Ainz or whoever saying that aiming for thinner parts of the body would be an optimal strat for Reality Slash due to the slash itself being consistent in thickness. I don't really feel comfortable making that sort of judgement call when there's not enough info to really support that. Feels pretty iffy

This also assumes Ainz can get into a position to properly aim a Reality Slash at his neck (again assuming it would even be a consistent thickness to slice through all the way), which would most definitely not be simple and easy

To begin with arent all ainz hax need prep,like i have watch again the anime and all of it need prep like he have to spell it,and also RS also need prep its also been neglect by hes subordinate a couple of times,also ains first move is gonna use hes spell to echant hes ability,which adal would go use disintigration.

To begin with arent all ainz hax need prep,like i have watch again the anime and all of it need prep like he have to spell it,and also RS also need prep its also been neglect by hes subordinate a couple of times,also ains first move is gonna use hes spell to echant hes ability,which adal would go use disintigration.
Have you read the Light novels?

Cause here's the thing, Ainz uses a silent modifier on all of his spells unless he's got something else in mind(showing off or is under time stop), the silent modifier removes all Cast animations and whatnot and just casts the spell on thought, for instance; "Silent magic; True Death"

Have you read the Light novels?

Cause here's the thing, Ainz uses a silent modifier on all of his spells unless he's got something else in mind(showing off or is under time stop), the silent modifier removes all Cast animations and whatnot and just casts the spell on thought, for instance; "Silent magic; True Death"
Ohw key key,i havent read the LN,but what i know hes first move is Echant spell right if so adalman would prolly use hes EE and hes passive aura should be a wincon here.. also reality slash would not do anything since the only way to kill a monster is to erase their spritiual body/soul..

Also it doesn't matter, Adalman blitzes Ainz to apsolute ******* hell and back due to no speed equal

Back