• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So either Ainz just drops him dead or Diablo curb stomps by yeeting all of Ainz's magic and beating his ass

You don't exactly have control over that, your the one assuming a vote without it being stated which is generally believed to be bad to do in versus threads, especially when the word "stomp" is mentioned without "not a" before it.

You don't exactly have control over that, your the one assuming a vote without it being stated which is generally believed to be bad to do in versus threads, especially when the word "stomp" is mentioned without "not a" before it.
I don’t want you here if all you’re going to do is act belligerent

And I don't want to be participating in your threads if all your going to do is moral grandstand and rush to get the match done and proceed to confuse someone saying it's a stomp one way or another with an incon vote, giving you SERIOUS benefit of the doubt with that last one.

You might be able to pull fast ones on other people, but I'm not someone you can really pull the cloth over without it getting burned

What DaReaper man seems to be saying is that if Diablo can't negate Ainz Magic, he dies, and if he can, then Ainz dies. And that this would occur 100% of the time. Making the match a stomp.

What DaReaper man seems to be saying is that if Diablo can't negate Ainz Magic, he dies, and if he can, then Ainz dies. And that this would occur 100% of the time. Making the match a stomp.
Basically this, Though I was specifically talking about Ainz's Death Magic

Sorry for being a bit of a dick @Abysswalker2126 but it did seriously annoy me that you mistook me saying it was a stomp as an incon vote.

my main issue is that it just sounds like he’s just here to spite me with the way he’s talking

What’s stopping ainz from using swords after noticing his magic getting reflected or using summons instead?

Last edited:
I don't know, I'm not here to debate, I only came to see what the issue was and explained to you the conclusion I drew.

I honestly don't see how Reaper is gatekeeping or being excessively rude/spiteful. "Get your eyes checked," seriously? Is that what you called me for? I'm not a discussion moderator nor will I fight for or defend you because of a minor insult (If you can even call it that).

Grow a pair and debate the guy.

What’s stopping ainz from using swords after noticing his magic getting reflected
Because Ainz is only 1.47 Kilotons while Diablo is about 33 Kilotons. Supersonic swords or not, Ainz won't even be able to get close to Diablo without getting screwed over becuase he needs to use Perfect Warrior in order to even do shit with a sword since his Momon getup is only 9-A in actual AP.

And Perfect Warrior entirely makes it so Ainz can't use magic at all.

I don't know, I'm not here to debate, I only came to see what the issue was and explained to you the conclusion I drew.

I honestly don't see how Reaper is gatekeeping or being excessively rude/spiteful. "Get your eyes checked," seriously? Is that what you called me for? I'm not a discussion moderator nor will I fight for or defend you because of a minor insult (If you can even call it that).

Grow a pair and debate the guy.
I mean he acts belligerent with every matchup I make this is just a single pebble in an entire rock garden of him just crying havoc every chance he gets he has a history of doing so so no I’m not calling you for just this

I mean he acts belligerent with every matchup I make this is just a single pebble in an entire rock garden of him just crying havoc every chance he gets
So... when was the last time I was "crying havoc"? Which, I did apologize later on in this thread for being a bit of a dick and admitted I acted out of annoyance,

You could say I can be a little blunt and a bit aggressive nowadays, but no more than Staff Members can be (I'm looking at you Eficiente and Impress), and while two wrongs don't make a right, it gives a clue as to what is tolerated

So... when was the last time I was "crying havoc"? Which, I did apologize later on in this thread for being a bit of a dick and admitted I acted out of annoyance,

You could say I can be a little blunt and a bit aggressive nowadays, but no more than Staff Members can be (I'm looking at you Eficiente and Impress), and while two wrongs don't make a right, it gives a clue as to what is tolerated
I was referring to the time when you straight up called me a “Boil on the face of the Earth”
In a previous thread

edit: my bad your exact words were “you atrocious ******* boil on the face of reality.”

Last edited:
I was referring to the time when you straight up called me a “Boil on the face of the Earth”
In a previous thread
I can't remember, wasn't that like, an entire year ago? 2021? Now your acting like a Warhammer Fantasy Dwarf, and just have a grudge you want to settle. So bring it to my wall and we'll discuss it there.

And, to make it better, I'll let you throw every insult you have at me right here, right now! I can't promise I won't critique them, but still!

I can't remember, wasn't that like, an entire year ago? 2021? Now your acting like a Warhammer Fantasy Dwarf, and just have a grudge you want to settle. So bring it to my wall and we'll discuss it there.
It’s less of a grudge and more of an example of how belligerent you can get whenever subject has to do with ainz and how you refuse to let any matchup get off the ground without you blowing a whistle and trying to get it thrown out

And, to make it better, I'll let you throw every insult you have at me right here, right now! I can't promise I won't critique them, but still!
And no I’m not going to stoop that low and insult you even if you said I could I have better ways to spend my free time regardless

It’s less of a grudge and more of an example of how belligerent you can get whenever subject has to do with ainz and how you refuse to let any matchup get off the ground without you blowing a whistle and trying to get it thrown out
If the matchup is actually fair, sure, it can happen! I'd love to be able to debate an Ainz fight beyond "Death GG" or "this character stomps so hard holy shit"

...and that's the issue with Diablo for this match, his entire gimmick is to be a magic Caster who trashes other magic Casters by auto reflecting their spells. Ainz is a magic Caster, but he has Death Manipulation, which generally is considered separate from most magics, and not only that, the attack has no travel time or anything, however, I'm not really knowledgeable on Diablo and don't trust the anime for me to actually be knowledgeable on him, so it's literally up in the air as to who stomps who, but someone does stomp here

And no I’m not going to stoop that low and insult you even if you said I could I have better ways to spend my free time regardless
like debating on a battleboard?

If the matchup is actually fair, sure, it can happen! I'd love to be able to debate an Ainz fight beyond "Death GG" or "this character stomps so hard holy shit"

...and that's the issue with Diablo for this match, his entire gimmick is to be a magic Caster who trashes other magic Casters by auto reflecting their spells. Ainz is a magic Caster, but he has Death Manipulation, which generally is considered separate from most magics, and not only that, the attack has no travel time or anything, however, I'm not really knowledgeable on Diablo and don't trust the anime for me to actually be knowledgeable on him, so it's literally up in the air as to who stomps who, but someone does stomp here

like debating on a battleboard?
Yes actually I could be working on matchups that don’t immediately get shot down or continue working on profiles for characters
and both of those actually have results that get me somewhere

while just doing something like insulting you literally is a net 0 for me

Yes actually I could be working on matchups that don’t immediately get shot down or continue working on profiles for characters
and both of those actually have results that get me somewhere

while just doing something like insulting you literally is a net 0 for me
If you made a match that wasn't a stomp, it wouldn't get shot down, in fact people would debate it, the very fact Ainz has matches on his profile proves he CAN have fair matches, you just haven't found one yet.

True though everything we do is meaningless in the grand scale of creation

Back