• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also this relies on Ainz letting someone within 3 meters of him and Axl not dropping dead before stand comes out due to shock.
What's range gotta do with anything? Extended melee range is for like, how far the Stand can punch or explode, the actually ability though? Doesnt even have a range listed, it's actually pretty ******* dumb ngl, not sure what's with JoJo profiles only listing the range of the ability, how far the stand can go, or how far the stand can physically attack, but never all three, been meaning to clarify a bunch of them given how vague some of that shit is.
Though, seeing a giant skeleton dude wouldn't be shocking (well it would be, but it wouldn't hinder anything), literally any Stand user that's been around for longer than 5 minutes would just assume it's a Stand given they can take any form and even spooky skeletal apparitions isn't out of the ordinary. Would likely assume Ainz is a Long-Distance Automatic Stand based on the lack of the main body, its appearance and the fact it can act on his own without input.
Proof of Axl memory maniping something without a Brain?
That's not even how it works, it's never explained how he does it, he just knows the sins and things left behind, it's never said he learns it by reading someone's memory. All things considered, it's probably just an automated process done by the ability itself.

His stand just creates a dimension where past regrets/sins/things abandoned manifest and attack the target the memory manip is simply when an apparition appears the target is reminded of them/it/and what happened resurfacing any regret or guilt they felt as well as axl just looking at their memories

That's true, it's a dimensional space where the sins of the past are manifested. How though or how he knows isn't explained, it just does.
Though if that's why he has memory manip, just people being reminded of shit, that's dumb as shit, I'll have to take care of that in the next ability CRT.

Ainz could get pass the immortality bullshit if he doesn't feel any guilt, but it has to be quite literally zero guilt, not feeling bad, wanting to kill, and so on still count, you have to essentially think it was a completely warranted justified action with zero guilt and without thinking of it as a sin or even something that could be considered wrong in the loosest sense of the word.

Though he'd still have to deal with "anything he has left behind" or anyone he's killed, as those happen even if Axl is alive, and even after he's died, anyone caught in the ability has to deal with everything they've ever left behind or killed trying to kill them back simultaneously, and they all listen to Axl as well. Though Axl can't actually go as far as to kill Ainz, even if he has the total backing of every single thing Ainz has ever fought, killed or left behind under his command, because if he does, Ainz gets brought back too, but as Axl's sin now if the ability stays active. Also water magic would nullify a chunk of the abilities, though said abilities were likely useless to begin with.

I'm pretty sure trying to pull Albedo into the place would only get Axl 2v1'd. Same with Shalltear actually. Even then I'm pretty sure Ainz got over that awhile ago.
Not how it works, the Stand doesn't "pull" the actual ones into one place, they're apparitions, they can be long since dead, or even fully alive and well and just elsewhere, the apparitions of them will still be a thing, and they'll still attack the target and follow Axl's commands, though as said above killing the foe is a bad idea.
And in regards to sins and guilt, it's less "i feel bad so it counts and manifests" and more "i recognize what I did is a sin so it counts".
Also Ainz having a brain or not wouldn't effect if things get summoned or not, that isn't how the ability works, and the "reminded of the past" part is a bullshit part of the ability.

Like gonna be real chief, I don't see it ending up as anything but an inconclusive unless Ainz figures out the exact exploits and weakness of the Stand which would require outside help to get around.
Though Axl himself can't exactly do **** all to Ainz, even if he somehow manages to kill him, Ainz would just come back due to the Stand.
So like 🤷‍♂️

Like gonna be real chief, I don't see it ending up as anything but an inconclusive unless Ainz figures out the exact exploits and weakness of the Stand which would require outside help to get around.
Though Axl himself can't exactly do **** all to Ainz, even if he somehow manages to kill him, Ainz would just come back due to the Stand.
So like 🤷‍♂️
Which is what I'm arguing lol

Yeah, not much either can do to the other, and Shalltear/Albedo would be against fighting Ainz
That’s not how that works the apparitions no matter the relation to the target whether it Be your own father,Brother,or even your lost teddy bear it will still attack the target

That’s not how that works the apparitions no matter the relation to the target whether it Be your own father,Brother,or even your lost teddy bear it will still attack the target
Still has to get close then, which would be hard when you don't have flight

Yes, and then Ainz gets brought back because that's also how the ability works.
Civil War is an extremely shitty Stand for actually trying to kill a target, that's not what the Stand's intended purpose is for.
Neither can die no matter what either does.

Though, the apparitions do indeed fight regardless of their original beliefs (this even applies for inanimate objects like Gyro's discarded weapons along the journey or HP's brother).

Ok I reread the arc and apparently the apparitions only incapacitate the targets without killing them and Axl only killed Johnny because he was going to destroy the holy corpse which was what he was after therefore if Johnny did not force his hand Johnny gyro and Hp would be trapped under the burden of both his and their sins Thus ending the potential game of hot potato therefore if any apparition touches Ainz they’ll merge into his body and effectively incapacitate him

Ok I reread the arc and apparently the apparitions only incapacitate the targets without killing them and Axl only killed Johnny because he was going to destroy the holy corpse which was what he was after therefore if Johnny did not force his hand Johnny gyro and Hp would be trapped under the burden of both his and their sins Thus ending the potential game of hot potato therefore if any apparition touches Ainz they’ll merge into his body and effectively incapacitate him
If Ainz can think he is still active.

Without killing them
Yes, because that would be the stupidest possible thing to do.
Axl only killed Johnny because he was going to destroy the holy corpse
Yes, but that doesn't effect anything here, all that matters is that Axl and Ainz can't kill each other, because if they do, they make it so the other can't die. Why he did it to Johnny doesn't matter, the fact is we know what happens regardless of the why.
if Johnny did not force his hand Johnny gyro and Hp would be trapped under the burden of both his and their sins Thus ending the potential game of hot potato therefore if any apparition touches Ainz they’ll merge into his body and effectively incapacitate him
Incap against Ainz isn't really any option, it would unironically be less difficult to kill his ass using the apparitions then to incap, especially as the Civil War incap has a fatal weakness, that being water, as it'll wash the things merging off, as a literal "wash away the sins".

Incapping Ainz isn't really gonna work, killing him is a bad idea, and Ainz can't exactly permanently kill Axl either and is stuck dealing with shit ad infinitum.
The only way it'd end is if both came to a mutual agreement to just up and **** off, they continue it forever or outside help comes.

Also Ainz can camp in a lake if he is feeling like it
I mean, he'd have to learn the super specific weakness of it (plus it doesnt work on """""heavy sins"""""", though I doubt he has many of those, if at all), the issue is. Civil War, the Stand itself, is one for being fair, he'd ******* tell Ainz that "hey, if the apparitions try and merge with you, even though everything else is still gonna be a bitch and I still have a secret or two up my sleeve, you can use water to wash that off at least so you don't get ****** over".

If anything, this match kinda sucks ngl OP, it's just two dudes sitting there occasionally killing the other and occasionally murking a whole armada on the other because neither can actually do **** all to get rid of the other dude permanently.

By the way can Axl detect someone who is invisible to all five senses? Ainz likes to use Invisibility that does that
Uh, maybe?
Stands in general can't be seen, touched, heard, smelled (except in two extremely specific instances exclusive to two Stands) and, idk, im gonna assume tasted as well, and he can see Stands so idk maybe 🤷‍♂️
Though that doesn't quite matter if the dimensional space is a automated process, it's not like Johnny ******* off to the boundary between the 2nd and 3rd dimension and becoming infinitely small briefly let him escape the effects.

I mean, he'd have to learn the super specific weakness of it (plus it doesnt work on """""heavy sins"""""", though I doubt he has many of those, if at all), the issue is. Civil War, the Stand itself, is one for being fair, he'd ******* tell Ainz that "hey, if the apparitions try and merge with you, even though everything else is still gonna be a bitch and I still have a secret or two up my sleeve, you can use water to wash that off at least so you don't get ****** over".
Yeah Ainz is going into nearest lake if that actually happens.

How good is Axl's mind resist? Cause Ainz DOES have a madness aura with several meters range he can activate that I believe effects a dozen people. Though he barely uses it

well it’s a match that isn’t Ainz is too weak to take a hit and dies because his ts and his thought based death hax are resisted to Ainz wins because time stop

Yeah Ainz is going into nearest lake if that actually happens.

How good is Axl's mind resist? Cause Ainz DOES have a madness aura with several meters range he can activate that I believe effects a dozen people. Though he barely uses it
That's pushing the sitting there to the extreme but that's viable way to get around the fusionism merging bullshit at least yeah.

Depends, does he have a corpse part here? If he does he'd be fine, if he doesn't he gets mind haxed with zero issue (His Stand may be safe though, and the effects of the ability would continue as they're automatic and don't require conscious input).
But as for it working or not, yes if no corpse, no if corpse part.

Ya kind of need a counter to time stop and Death manip to have any fair fight against Ainz, even his creator says his

well it’s a match that isn’t Ainz is too weak to take a hit and dies because his ts and his thought based death hax are resisted to Ainz wins because time stop
Yeah, but's a match where literally **** all happens, ya put a dude who can't actually kill Ainz or defeat him in any reasonable way, but ya put a dude against Ainz who if Ainz so much as kills him once, which he'd do, ****** is gonna be stuck to him like a tumor. And the apparitions ******* with Ainz is barely enough to make it so it doesn't count as a smite win as Axl is still technically fighting back properly, except Axl can't kill Ainz, even with every single thing Ainz has ever crossed in his life all at once, because if he does, Ainz is now immortal and has type 8 on Axl.

Literally nothing happens unless a completely 3rd party rolls in and kills one of them and somehow doesn't qualify or trigger the effects of the Stands' rules.

I meant if he's ******* told how to avoid it
I never said otherwise, I never even disagreed. I just said that's pushing my point that this match is a bit dumb. As it doesn't even do anything long term, just gets around a tedious part of the ability that I'd doubt would kill or even harm Ainz anyway (not like he needs to breathe, as the fusing aspect asphyxiates).

well it could be only if that’if he personally kills them therefore if shaltear and albedo gank him and kill him it won’t count

as technically he did not sacrifice him ainz sins did

well it could be if that’if he personally kills them therefore if shaltear and albedo gank him and kill him it won’t count
My dude, that ain't how it works, if Ainz so much as dies due to something he caused, it'd count as his sins, and the apparitions and every single thing Ainz ever looked at wrong coming out and rushing his ass is definitely on Axl's end.

My dude, that ain't how it works, if Ainz so much as dies due to something he caused, it'd count as his sins, and the apparitions and every single thing Ainz ever looked at wrong is definitely on his end.
I literally just reread the arc he was content on leaving Johnny to be ripped apart by the apparitions and wasn’t concerned even when he was apparently ripped apart while retrieving the cp

I literally just reread the arc he was content on leaving Johnny to be ripped apart by the apparitions and wasn’t concerned even when he was apparently ripped apart while retrieving the cp
And? Because he was ******* off, he doesn't give a shit if Johnny is brought back at that point, as long as he had the corpse and could flee the scene, he didn't give a shit if Johnny came back, continued on, or was left a bloody mess, he had the corpse and was like "aight imma head out".
And we know how the ability works, if the anything Axl does to a foe, even through outside means, is a sin, it'd fall back on him.

You're also talking about a dude who was in such a big panic mood that he literally stabbed Johnny in the throat, killing him, but initiated a game of hot sin potato, he's smart, but when it comes to the corpse in general, he was doing stupid shit because he wanted it so badly.

You may have read it, but so have I, and the guides, and the raws, and so on, you're taking Axl fleeing the scene to mean that it would somehow mean Johnny being killed won't count as his sin, nothing actually says that, and we know even indirect causes and events that lead back to someone counts as a sin, just ask el ratto among other things.

can’t axl pull a FV and leave before it counts?
leave against the teleporting time stop skeleman
leave while according to SBA he wants to win
leave when it would just count as a self BFR
leave when he has no reason to because the literal body of Jesus Christ aint a thing at play here and that's the only reason he was trying to in context

And Funny didn't leave before it counted, Funny's simply didn't count as a sin to begin with due to hyper specific circumstances that would only apply to a 3rd party, and only if that 3rd party is doing it under such a situation like saving the world or something.
Not an option, for any of that.

My dude, just find a character who resists time stop and death hax that's on relatively equal ground with Ainz if ya wanna do a Ainz match.

And Funny didn't leave before it counted, Funny's simply didn't count as a sin to begin with due to hyper specific circumstances that would only apply to a 3rd party, and only if that 3rd party is doing it under such a situation like saving the world or something.
Not an option, for any of that.

My dude, just find a character who resists time stop and death hax that's on relatively equal ground with Ainz if ya wanna do a Ainz match.
That’s extremely specific most characters with those resistances are in higher tiers

Since I received a request about this thread, this is just a friendly note that everybody here should try to be calm, polite, and respectful. Thank you.

Since I received a request about this thread, this is just a friendly note that everybody here should try to be calm, polite, and respectful. Thank you.
Hmm? Everyone here is actually being exceptionally laid back and chill, hell it's actually surprisingly aight especially given the the context at play, nobody in this thread has done anything on either end 🤷‍♂️

Hmm? Everyone here is actually being exceptionally laid back and chill, hell it's actually surprisingly aight especially given the the context at play, nobody in this thread has done anything on either end 🤷‍♂️
Nobody said a thing about 4 kilometers
It’s clear that you’re getting belligerent
The shadow resist time stop
I put the request in some time after that.

I put the request in some time after that.
Oh, well that was awhile ago and didn't even last for like a few posts, I think everyone here is all good now at least. Unless I'm reading the mood wrong. But eh, this match has just about ran its course anyway.

Back