• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello. So I don't know much about demonbane (I just wanted to see if the feats really matched what people claimed) I read some scans before, and it said that the Lemuria Impact was like infinite big bangs^infinity done by infinite demonbanes. Plus, I remember a scan that said the Shining Trapezehedron is capable or did (???) destroy/seal the realm of Azathoth. Were those crap translations? Couldn't those be used as justification for his 1-A rating too?

Seal the realm of Azzy is what Shining is.

As for Lemuria, wank ass shit

Never happened

oh hey this is finally happening, sweet

also sick, new demonbane. really glad to see demonbane styled characters in more updated art compared to that jank ass old nitro+ style. has a slight F-GO-/Masada style to it. here's hoping it doesn't have the same issues Zanma had

Well it doesn't actually say energy, only infinite heat

But there's room for a high 3-A rating in Demonbane

In Project Cthulhu VFB page, it's stated that Cthulhu (Note it's not the true Cthulhu) holds universal power and who's power grows infinitely due to its cancer

• ÒéóÒâ╝Òé½ÒâáÒéÀÒâåÒéúÒü«ÞúÅÒüºÒâûÒâ®ÒââÒé»Òâ¡ÒââÒé©ÒüîµÄ¿ÒüùÚÇ▓ÒéüÒéïÞ¼ÄÒü«Þ¿êþö╗"0"ÒÇé
ÒüØÒéîÒéƵףÒüƒÒüùÒüƒÞÇàÒü»ÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒéƵëïÒü½ÕàÑÒéîÒéïÒü¿ÒééÒÇüõ©çÞâ¢Òü«ÕèøÒéƵîüÒüúÒüƒþÑ×Òü½Òü¬ÒéîÒéïÒü¿ÒééÕøüÒüïÒéîÒéïÒÇé 1Òüº"Òü«µûçÕ¡ùÒü½ÚÜáÒüòÒéîÒüƒµüÉÒéïÒü╣ÒüìÚçĵ£øÒÇéÒâ×Òé╣Òé┐Òâ╝ÒâåÒâ¬Òé¬Òâ│Òü«þ£ƒÒü«þø«þÜäÒü¿Òü»´╝ƒ

110 089

Additionally, in the same VFB, Legacy of Gold, gained "infinite power/energy" by absorbing Cthulhu's power that constantly rises.]

• Ú╗äÚçæÒü«Ú¼╝µó░þÑ×ÒÇé0Þ¿êþö╗Òü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªµïøÕûÜÒüòÒéîÒüƒÚé¬þÑ×Òü«Ú¡öÕèøÒéÆÕÉ©ÕÅÄÒüùÒÇüþÑ×µ░ùÒéÆÕ©»Òü│ÒüƒþäíÚÖÉÒü«ÕèøÒéÆÕ¥ùÒéï þÁÂÕ»¥Òü«Ú¡öµ│òÚÜ£ÕúüÒéÆÕ╝ÁÒéèÕÀíÒéëÒüøÒÇüÒüƒÒü¿ÒüêÒé┐ÒâíÒâ╝Òé©ÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒüƒÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒééÞç¬ÕÀ▒õ┐«Õ¥®µ®ƒÞâ¢Òüºþ×¼µÖéÒü½Õø×Õ¥®ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé õ©╗Òü¬µö╗µÆâµû╣µ│òÒü»ÒÇüþäíµò░Òü«ÒâôÒâ╝Òâáþá▓Òü½ÒéêÒéïõ©ÇµûëÕ░äµÆâ´╝ÜÒüòÒéëÒü½ÒÇüµ£ÇÕñºÕÅúÕ¥äÒü«ÒâôÒâ╝Òâáþá▓Òüºõ©çþë®ÒéÆÞæ¼ÒéïÒÇé

And in Leica route, both Kurou and Ryuuga manages to overpower the barrier of LoG which is also imbued with infinite power", And that Cthulhu Power had problem with fighting against both of them

Going to bed for now.

Whatever happen, no fighting here~

>power growing through cancer

I'm sensing a connection here.

Also question, considering I haven't read the untranslated versions and only working off of what you put, this still sounds like an infinite chain of universes.

"The Shining Trapezohedron! The foundation and material of this sacred treasure that seals the Creator is…" "A never-ending amount of worlds with infinite stories indwelling in, simultaneous parallel expansion" "The Universe inside a test-tube/The universe inside a reactor/The universe inside a coin locker/The Universe that shakes from the echoes of the drum/The universe caught within a brain/The universe wrapped like a paper inside a chewing gum---Shining like a clean kaleidoscope, bewildering" "The universe! This infinite parallel universes are converted into a barrier that seals the existence of the Chaotic Garden"

Namely, "infinite stories indwelling" and "the infinite parallel universes" parts.

ALRF said:
Seal the realm of Azzy is what Shining is.
As for Lemuria, wank ass shit

Never happened
Looking around, I found this on both here (From like years ago) and on some random forum. However, the link to the images above is completely broken, RIP, so I will have to look around for them.

Òâ¼ÒâáÒâ¬ÒéóÒâ╗ÒéñÒâ│ÒâæÒé»ÒâêÚøÂÚøÂÚøÂÕ╝ÅÒÇé
remlia impact type 000

þäíÚÖÉÒü«ÒâçÒâóÒâ│ÒâÜÒéñÒâ│ÒüïÒéëÞºúÒüìµö¥ÒüƒÒéîÒüƒþäíÚÖÉ├ùþäíÚÖÉÒü«Õ┐àµ╗àÞíôÕ╝Å(ÒâôÒââÒé░ÒâÉÒâ│)ÒüîÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒéƵÿçÞÅ»ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé
The deadly infinity multiply infinity technique(Big Bang) which was disenchanted by infinity Demonbane,

I don't know if this is 1-A or anything, plus cannot find any scans, but i found this

Ah okay, I misinterpreted i suppose. I thought you were saying it was only a time loop and nothing more, akin to something like Mercurius resetting reality over and over.

I think that's supposed to be Lemuria Impact Ain Soph Aur, where after usuing athleta aeternum summons infinite Demonbanes, which all use Lemuria Impact at once. Or at leats that's what the respect thread said but it's on Spacebattles so it's most likely false.

Oh...iirc this was in final battle against Nya in Kishin

Problem is we don't know what happened after EGD used it. It's basically featless apart from its statements (which is only 2-A really)

I can bring the scan about it later but i have to go to bed.

Tired since i didn't get to sleep for almost two days as i have attended a wedding and ended up visiting some relatives

@ALRF

I would much prefer if you could revise at least some of the profiles, rather than that we delete them all.

Should I replace the link to the old explanation blog in the wiki navigation bar with your own version now?

Also, I removed the c-word from the title, to avoid provoking the Fandom staff.

There's still several things that need to be addressed. Kurou and everyone else's scaling to country level for some of their keys, their speed prior to it being irrelevant, etc.

@Sorrel

I have heard that Fandom thinks so.

@Matthew

Okay.

@ALRF

When you wish to start revising the profiles, I can unlock them for you, as long as you write a list of the exact page titles, so my script can handle it.

Crzer07 said:
EGD is still the strongest mecha/robot tho
That would have to go to the Demonbane in the Athleta sequence that was riding on a dragon.

>mfw multiverse sized mech wielding a sword riding a dragon of similar off to kill an Outer God.

It is probably best if we focus on letting ALRF revise the profile pages, and tell us which ones that we should delete.

Back