• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer: Pretty big downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
To elaborate, using Subsonic reaction or attack speed times for characters in general leads to very inflated results and is considered calc stacking, let alone Transonic, which is 9 times higher than Subsonic. Also using 1/220 FPS reaction speed for "peak human" is generally exaggerated since we cannot necessarily react at those speeds and using our peak human reactions of 0.1/0.08 seconds is better. In itself this kinda ruins the Unconscious Zenitsu, Tanjiro Dodge and Muzan Blitz feats.

The Tanjiro dodge also has another issue in that it assumes Tanjiro moved by 24 cm before the demon could cross the distance between his fingers and his eye, which clearly isn't the case as its arms have already moved 30/40 cm in the same panel.

The lightning statements IMO aren't solid enough to actually give MHS+ speeds.

This only leaves the fish feat which I can't really evaluate since a lot of the scans are broken, but generally I agree that slashing 10000 times to kill 10000 fish is a bit silly, but that's to be seen.

Regardless let's focus on AP for now.
I agree with this (Especially the subsonic/transonic thing as for me a verse would have to be really blunt with the speeds/reactions of its characters to justify that.) mostly but I also agree to save such talk for a speed thread

The attack you've linked is Muichiro deflecting the fish pieces and their poison after he landed on the ground. The calculation is for an attack that he performed mid-air and your linked attack is preceded by a statement from Gyokko that Muichiro already cut all of the fish at this point. You can read the chapter to check on the order of the linked pages. Also going off the end that is listed alongside the calculation on the verse page the end that assumes that Muichiro used 1000 slashes for the 10000 fishes was accepted instead of the end with the assumption of him using 10000 slashes.
This doesn't exactly negate my problem. The calculation assumes a very high number for an attack that is visibly just one cut. A breathing attack can have multiple cuts even if the person attacks only once, this is shown in wind breathing, where Shinazugawa attacked only once but the breathing multiplied the attack by 4 cuts. What helps that the attack that cut the fishs was a multiple attack and was not based 100% on speed is that on an earlier page it is shown that Tokito could only cut a few and then needed a specific technique to kill all fishes, so consider that he can cut many fish with only speed seems wank. Even the name of the technique Tokito used seems to indicate that it is a range attack
Scattering mist splash
Also, the calculation assumes that the fish were moving at transonic speed
This only leaves the fish feat which I can't really evaluate since a lot of the scans are broken
Here
0120-006.png
0120-007.png
0120-008.png
0120-009.png

Anyway, I think this is a subject for another thread, since it is even more complicated than AP

What helps that the attack that cut the fishs was a multiple attack and was not based 100% on speed is that on an earlier page it is shown that Tokito could only cut a few and then needed a specific technique to kill all fishes, so consider that he can cut many fish with only speed seems wank.
You should read what Gyokko was thinking there on that exact page you've linked. Muichiro did cut all of the fish. His subsequent attack was for dealing with the poison the fish were spraying which is mentioned on the same page.

With how closely packed together even ten per slash is pretty generous, seems like you could cut down dozens with a single swing. But let's leave this for later.

With how closely packed together even ten per slash is pretty generous, seems like you could cut down dozens with a single swing. But let's leave this for later.
Yeah, more than ten per slash are definitely possible.

Possibly more than that considering you've got breathing techniques making the sword's reach bigger.

Possibly more than that considering you've got breathing techniques making the sword's reach bigger.
"Muichiro's attack range extends to several meters beyond the length of his sword, so it is possible that he occasionally cut more than one fish per swing."

That has already been mentioned and accounted for on the blog. Also dozens of fish seems already perfectly reasonable to me when you consider that the listed range for Breathing Techniques is several meters on Muichiro's profile.

Seriously can we focus on AP for now? I can make a separate thread for speed later where we can discuss it all, but let's tackle AP first.

Actually speaking of AP, what's y'all's opinion on the x100 multiplier statement? Personally I dunno if it's legit, since it was just a single, possibly hyperbolic statement made in the spur of the moment, and people using their Demon Slayer Marks don't instantly and utterly overpower enemies that they were previously equal to- it's definitely a significant boost but it definitely doesn't feel like it's 100x.

Actually speaking of AP, what's y'all's opinion on the x100 multiplier statement? Personally I dunno if it's legit, since it was just a single statement made in the spur of the moment, and people using their Demon Slayer Marks don't instantly and utterly overpower enemies that they were previously equal to- it's definitely a significant boost but it definitely doesn't feel like it's 100x.
That’s literally what I said when the previous thread was implementing the 100x multiplier. I even said it just feels more like Tanjirou is hyping himself up to try and overpower Gyutaro. We even see that Base Tanjirou can still barely keep up with Gyutaro so the gap between them clearly isn’t 100x. But since majority believes it should be used it was still applied anyways.

Actually speaking of AP, what's y'all's opinion on the x100 multiplier statement? Personally I dunno if it's legit, since it was just a single, possibly hyperbolic statement made in the spur of the moment, and people using their Demon Slayer Marks don't instantly and utterly overpower enemies that they were previously equal to- it's definitely a significant boost but it definitely doesn't feel like it's 100x.
Iirc the revision that had that applied acknowledged it as just an adrenaline boost/how strong it was in that moment

As if it was applied to all instances of the demon slayer mark it would be very inconsistent and we’d have Low 7-C to 7-C characters that are struggling against 8-B’s who were still in a similar order of magnitude to said Demon slayers bases.

I’m neutral towards it currently and I’m open to it just being hyperbole on Tanjiro’s behalf (because he could barely keep up with Gyutaro so needing 100x the strength seems like utter overkill)

Personally I'd rather not use it, it's definitely a large boost but I agree that 100 is just Tanjiro hyping himself up.

I believe based on scaling the Swamp Demon above the Tongue and Horned Demon, who managed to give Kyogai a tough fight. Tanjiro's performance in the beginning would be attributed to him not yet adjusting to his injuries.
0024-007.png
0024-008.png

This is a different attack. He sliced 10000 demon fish via. multiple quick attacks, the demon fish released liquid poison before disappearing, then he did Scattering Mist Splash to push the poison away.
0120-006.png
0120-007.png
0120-008.png

This can yield MHS or MHS+ with snail speed. Obviously an outlier, though it conveys that Tanjiro at top speed is much faster than Lower Moon candidates.
Tanjiro_using_Third_Form_Flowing_Dance_on_Susamaru.gif

Also the anime has Tanjiro and Zenitsu pulling off mach cones, which would be supporting evidence since the author was said to be intimately involved in the production.

Don't think Demon Slayer Marks were used against people who were equal to the characters. Akaza/Kokushibo/Muzan were arrogantly toying around for much of their fights. Muichiro was utterly overpowered by Gyokko and was trapped in his Water Prison Pot, but the Demon Slayer Mark gave him a sudden power up allowing him to escape the water prison and toy with Gyokko while holding back and affected by poison.
Tanjiro was below Daki when she wasn't at full power during their fight to the point that she could blitz him if she wanted (he only overpowering her temporarily when he burned his life force but he ran out of fuel before he can cut her head), and Daki is not noteworthy for Tengen.
0084-019.png
0087-019.png

While there is some reactive power levels going on, Tanjiro is still portrayed to be far below Gyutaro, as he was repeatedly being saved by Tengen, and Gyutaro compared Tanjiro to a snail around the end of the fight. Tanjiro's main method to help is trying to hit the homing blood projectiles from the side to change their trajectory away from Tengen, knowing that if he tries to face them directly they'll go through his sword.

The x100 boost is explicitly only for Tanjiro's case as it comes with a statement about a single strike not being enough and mustering a hundred times of that strength. It was not applied to every instance the Mark is awakened, in which case the Mark would have diminishing returns and be used for upscaling in future appearances.

Last edited:
I believe based on scaling the Swamp Demon above the Tongue and Horned Demon, who managed to give Kyogai a tough fight. Tanjiro's performance in the beginning would be attributed to him not yet adjusting to his injuries.
Scaling the Swamp Demon above the Tongue and Horned Demon would probably put said demon into the realm of being able to react and dodge Kyogai's claw attack which moves at the same speed as the sound grom his tsuzumi drum. That being said, what exactly would put the Swamp Demon above them? Is it him displaying a Blood Demon Art and the ease with which Zenitsu and Inosuke dispatched the latter two demons? In that case, I'd like to remind you of the fact that Inosuke wasn't exactly having an easy time with Kyogai either since he spent three days in his mansion.

This can yield MHS or MHS+ with snail speed. Obviously an outlier, though it conveys that Tanjiro at top speed is much faster than Lower Moon candidates.
Tanjiro_using_Third_Form_Flowing_Dance_on_Susamaru.gif
Isn't Susamaru someone who was lied to about being a member of the Twelve Demon Moons? Tamayo outright said that she and Yahaba were too weak to be Twelve Demon Moons, so I find I wouldn't be sure about whether or not she actually qualifies as a Lower Moon candidate. There is also the fact that Tanjiro was genuinely struggling against Susamaru and Yahaba, so he isn't actually that much faster than them. He was simply using the third form to cut Susamaru's Temari balls which were controlled by Yahaba's arrows while also approaching Susamaru herself.

Don't think Demon Slayer Marks were used against people who were equal to the characters. Akaza/Kokushibo/Muzan were arrogantly toying around for much of their fights. Muichiro was utterly overpowered by Gyokko and was trapped in his Water Prison Pot, but the Demon Slayer Mark gave him a sudden power up allowing him to escape the water prison and toy with Gyokko while holding back and affected by poison.
Tanjiro was below Daki when she wasn't at full power during their fight to the point that she could blitz him if she wanted (he only overpowering her temporarily when he burned his life force but he ran out of fuel before he can cut her head), and Daki is not noteworthy for Tengen.
0084-019.png
0087-019.png

While there is some reactive power levels going on, Tanjiro is still portrayed to be far below Gyutaro, as he was repeatedly being saved by Tengen, and Gyutaro compared Tanjiro to a snail around the end of the fight. Tanjiro's main method to help is trying to hit the homing blood projectiles from the side to change their trajectory away from Tengen, knowing that if he tries to face them directly they'll go through his sword.

The x100 boost is explicitly only for Tanjiro's case as it comes with a statement about a single strike not being enough and mustering a hundred times of that strength. It was not applied to every instance the Mark is awakened, in which case the Mark would have diminishing returns and be used for upscaling in future appearances.
I do agree with the notion that Tengen and Gyutaro are at this point in time significantly above Tanjiro in terms of power and speed which is only appropriate for Pillars and Upper Moons.

Last edited:
That... That's really not a good justification, and it's not even something relevant to indicate that any random attack has transonic speed. Kyogai is a Semi-Lower Moon, he is above the average ordinary demon, we don't know what happened in the fight and with the scene that is shown it looks like it was a surprise attack. Inosuke for example is faster than the Horned Demon's reaction, but can only dodge a few centimeters against Kyogai's attacks even when they are far away each other. Also, we can't forget that even Muzan has specific attacks based in sounds

So no, any attack being faster than sound makes no sense
This is a different attack. He sliced 10000 demon fish via. multiple quick attacks, the demon fish released liquid poison before disappearing, then he did Scattering Mist Splash to push the poison away.
I noticed this later, but I still have other problems.
The calculation assumes a very high number for an attack that is visibly just one cut. A breathing attack can have multiple cuts even if the person attacks only once, this is shown in wind breathing, where Shinazugawa attacked only once but the breathing multiplied the attack by 4 cuts.
Also, you assume that Tokito cut all the fish before he dropped a few inches and considering the fish were trying to attack Tokito at this distance... I want to know why, those fish were dead pieces and scenes later we see Tokito on the ground frames later. Why are you assuming he cut 1000 fish before dead pieces hit his body? The fish were dead, they shouldn't even be moving at a speed compared to when they're alive

Neutral about the multiplier btw

Again this kinda stuff is still against our rules and is considered Calc Stacking.
Also the anime has Tanjiro and Zenitsu pulling off mach cones, which would be supporting evidence since the author was said to be intimately involved in the production.
That is a Transonic feat, really shouldn't be considered support for Hypersonic ratings. But yeah they're pretty blatantly Transonic even in the manga considering they can dodge moves that go as fast as the sound of a drum.

Yeah but even in that case, a generic "hundred times stronger" statement like that could very well be hyperbolic. Also upon Guytaro coming out, Daki received a boost in power and speed, but even then Inosuke and Zenitsu could keep up.

But let's keep talk about the multiplier away for now, we're looking for actual feats.

yeah the feat shouldn't be eligible for KE anyway, isn't it tier 7 or something, massive outlier

yeah the feat shouldn't be eligible for KE anyway, isn't it tier 7 or something, massive outlier
Iirc people just used the weight of the Katana for the KE which got 8-B+

Imo since Zenitsu lunges at people while putting his entire body behind his cuts it should be Low 7-C, although basically everyone agrees that’s an outlier.

I mean even if it's a katana attack IRL fighting techniques have people put some of their body's weight behind their blows including armed ones so that's just hiding an outlier IMO.

About the MSH+ calculation (Which is used for KE), the justification for using lightning speed is

The problem is: The author as far as I remember said that the effects of breathing are not real.
And by the same logic the characters would be MSH+ in the first arc
The effects of the breathing not being real is already acknowledged on the profiles in the form of Perception Manipulation. Someone else had the same issue. In the case of Zenitsu's MSH+ calculation using lightning speed, you'll have to take a closer look at Kaigaku.

Also, we can't forget that even Muzan has specific attacks based in sounds

So no, any attack being faster than sound makes no sense
I've looked the chapter from which the page comes up and checked Muzan's profile. He isn't stated to use sound attacks and doesn't have Sound Manipulation listed. I guess you've interpreted these craters on the ground and walls as being the result of soundwaves?

Also, I hope you mean that any attack being faster than sound doesn't make any sense as an assumption for calculations and not that any attack at all being faster than sound doesn't make any sense.

Also, you assume that Tokito cut all the fish before he dropped a few inches and considering the fish were trying to attack Tokito at this distance... I want to know why, those fish were dead pieces and scenes later we see Tokito on the ground frames later. Why are you assuming he cut 1000 fish before dead pieces hit his body? The fish were dead, they shouldn't even be moving at a speed compared to when they're alive
Isn't the calculation for the attack immediately prior to that?

By the way, why does Doma's ice statue scale to his physicals anyway? There's no indication that it would. I mean he attacks with the ice but it's a physical attack, even if you put 3-A energy into creating a baseball bat, swinging that baseball bat won't inherently give you AP above 9-C unless there's some reason to assume that.

Don't recall Muzan having sound-based attacks.

The elemental lightning of Blood Demon Arts (from Sekido and Kaigaku) was considered comparable to real lightning as it displays multiple properties of real world electricity, not normal Breathing Techniques.
The mass of Zenitsu's sword (and not the mass of his entire body) would qualify for KE, since in the Muzan fight he has statements that he increases the strength of his attack by increasing his speed, which yields 8-B+ similar to Doma's feat when he was severely weakened.

By the way, why does Doma's ice statue scale to his physicals anyway? There's no indication that it would. I mean he attacks with the ice but it's a physical attack, even if you put 3-A energy into creating a baseball bat, swinging that baseball bat won't inherently give you AP above 9-C unless there's some reason to assume that.
Yeah agreed here (kind of)
Shouldn’t we use kinetic energy or something for it?
As how it formed looked like it violently bursted out of the water before Kanao and Inosuke could react.

Plus iirc there is a revision going on about how even if it’s a universal energy system scaling freezing calcs to physicals makes little sense although that is basically on an indefinite hiatus at this point.

I recall the matter of Doma's ice statue having already been discussed before. Doma creating the ice statue was a show of power that surprised Kanao with how much power Doma had left despite being severely poisoned by Shinobu. Blood Demon Arts are something that demons develop and which grow stronger alongside the demon. For example, Rui has stated and demonstrated that his neck is stronger than any thread he manipulates. Is there something I'm missing?

The elemental lightning of Blood Demon Arts (from Sekido and Kaigaku) was considered comparable to real lightning as it displays multiple properties of real world electricity, not normal Breathing Techniques.
Well, I disagree with that. Just because it resembles electricity doesn't mean it's as fast as lightning.
The mass of Zenitsu's sword (and not the mass of his entire body) would qualify for KE, since in the Muzan fight he has statements that he increases the strength of his attack by increasing his speed, which yields 8-B+ similar to Doma's feat when he was severely weakened.
Yeah but with a sword attack, especially a thrusting motion, you're gonna put a lot more weight than that of the sword behind an attack. Ignoring that is just hiding an outlier.
I recall the matter of Doma's ice statue having already been discussed before. Doma creating the ice statue was a show of power that surprised Kanao with how much power Doma had left despite being severely poisoned by Shinobu. Blood Demon Arts are something that demons develop and which grow stronger alongside the demon. For example, Rui has stated and demonstrated that his neck is stronger than any thread he manipulates. Is there something I'm missing?
I'm not denying creating a big statue is a showing of power, but it doesn't inherently scale 1:1 to physicals. Hell, one would have to prove he's actually creating the ice by lowering temperature instead of just manifesting it into existance- considering the reality warping that some other BDAs cause, that's very believable.

There is precedent that neck durability >= Blood Demon Art, with Rui stating that he can make his body/neck tougher than the threads he creates. Furthermore, Demon Slayer have easier time dissipating offensive Blood Demon Art than they have cutting the demon's neck.

The heat revision in limbo currently allows an exception to universal power source, which demons should have. So to say that a demon got stronger (through eating humans or getting Muzan's blood) is to say that both their physicals and BDA got stronger,

More indications is that when Doma was falling apart Kanao was surprised by how much energy he has after summoning the statue, indicating that a demon getting physically weaker = their BDA gets weaker. When Rui shared his power with his 'family' they both got physically stronger and gained a strong BDA.

There is precedent that neck durability >= Blood Demon Art, with Rui stating that he can make his body/neck tougher than the threads he creates. Furthermore, Demon Slayer have easier time dissipating offensive Blood Demon Art than they have cutting the demon's neck.
Again, the energy in Doma's BDA has nothing to do with physicals at all, so this is a false equivalency. Rui's threads were less durable than his neck, and maybe Doma's statues are less durable than his neck, but this is a different deal.
The heat revision in limbo currently allows an exception to universal power source, which demons should have. So to say that a demon got stronger (through eating humans or getting Muzan's blood) is to say that both their physicals and BDA got stronger,
If it cannot be proven that Doma creates the ice through removing heat, then this isn't a heat feat at all but an unquantifiable creation feat.
More indications is that when Doma was falling apart Kanao was surprised by how much energy he has after summoning the statue, indicating that a demon getting physically weaker = their BDA gets weaker. When Rui shared his power with his 'family' they both got physically stronger and gained a strong BDA.
I'm not denying there's a relation here, but it isn't necessarily one-to-one.

Well, I disagree with that. Just because it resembles electricity doesn't mean it's as fast as lightning.
ShadowWhoWalks explicitly mentioned that it shows properties of real world electricity and Hantengu does have Electricity Manipulation for Sekido listed. You would need to refute said properties or show how they aren't sufficient proof for your argument to work.

I'm not denying creating a big statue is a showing of power, but it doesn't inherently scale 1:1 to physicals. Hell, one would have to prove he's actually creating the ice by lowering temperature instead of just manifesting it into existance- considering the reality warping that some other BDAs cause, that's very believable.
Doma spreads cold air around with his fans, so he's definitely lowering the temperature to some degree with his Ice Manipulation.

If it cannot be proven that Doma creates the ice through removing heat, then this isn't a heat feat at all but an unquantifiable creation feat.
Did we ever get a sense of how deep the water below them was as the ice “could have” been made from that
I assumed it was probably shallow but that could be used as an explanation (if there are any further implications) or him making cool air winds (which could also just be manga not caring for thermodynamics and having the air just be cold because that’s the technique)

ShadowWhoWalks explicitly mentioned that it shows properties of real world electricity and Hantengu does have Electricity Manipulation for Sekido listed. You would need to refute said properties or show how they aren't sufficient proof for your argument to work.
... Not all electricity moves at lightning speed. I don't deny it's electricity and I never did, but being called lightning isn't enough.
Doma spreads cold air around with his fans, so he's definitely lowering the temperature to some degree with his Ice Manipulation.
But if the cold from the fans is caused through some more abstract, reality warping ability...

Also, here's one more issue with "demon arts < neck", Inosuke and Kanao weren't able to cut through the statue, but they could cut off his neck.

Also, here's one more issue with "demon arts < neck", Inosuke and Kanao weren't able to cut through the statue, but they could cut off his neck.
I've taken a look at the chapter and what I can say about the matter is that they didn't even make an attempt to cut the statue he created at the end. They were going after Doma's neck which was weakened by Shinobu's poison.

The multiple properties include more than the shape. Such as causing paralysis with body spasm, appears to conduct through people's body, characters can insulate against it, and causing Lichtenberg figure scars.
The wiki's standard for considering lightning attacks at the speed of cloud-to-ground lightning is displaying a few properties of real-world electricity, and the character being capable of producing an energy of 1.6 billion Joules.

Yeah but with a sword attack, especially a thrusting motion, you're gonna put a lot more weight than that of the sword behind an attack. Ignoring that is just hiding an outlier.
Using sword mass was under the recommendation of AlexSolo. It functions as a slashing attack, and Zenitsu stated that his 'cut' was too shallow. So it is not like Zenitsu is ramming his body.

Again, the energy in Doma's BDA has nothing to do with physicals at all, so this is a false equivalency. Rui's threads were less durable than his neck, and maybe Doma's statues are less durable than his neck, but this is a different deal.
It is about having the same power source. Both his physicals and BDA are powered by the potency of his demon blood (which is enhanced by eating humans or receiving Muzan's blood)

But if the cold from the fans is caused through some more abstract, reality warping ability...
He has an attack called "Freezing Cloud". It is very convoluted to go into reality warping territory.

Did they try to cut through the statue though? They were trying to cut Doma's neck ASAP before he recovers.

Is that so? Our own page for Doma says "Rime — Water Lily Bodhisattva: This techniques has been noted to be Doma's strongest Blood Demon Art and his last ditch attempt. He creates a large Bodhisattva ice statue to attack and destroy his targets. Not only can it deal huge amounts of physical damage due to its sheer size and weight, but is extremely durable, being able to withstand multiple attacks from Kanao Tsuyuri and Inosuke Hashibira with little to no damage. Its most notable trait is its ability to generate huge gusts of Doma's deadly ice powder capable of freezing someone to death but also launch a barrage of ice attacks which seem to be a combination of Doma's other techniques."

I was just going off of that.

Is that so? Our own page for Doma says "Rime — Water Lily Bodhisattva: This techniques has been noted to be Doma's strongest Blood Demon Art and his last ditch attempt. He creates a large Bodhisattva ice statue to attack and destroy his targets. Not only can it deal huge amounts of physical damage due to its sheer size and weight, but is extremely durable, being able to withstand multiple attacks from Kanao Tsuyuri and Inosuke Hashibira with little to no damage. Its most notable trait is its ability to generate huge gusts of Doma's deadly ice powder capable of freezing someone to death but also launch a barrage of ice attacks which seem to be a combination of Doma's other techniques."

I was just going off of that.
Seems like as if the description for technique contains false information since the chapter shows clearly them going after Doma instead of the statue. Should I correct that?

Oh, so she did that? I didn't notice.

The multiple properties include more than the shape. Such as causing paralysis with body spasm, appears to conduct through people's body, characters can insulate against it, and causing Lichtenberg figure scars.
The wiki's standard for considering lightning attacks at the speed of cloud-to-ground lightning is displaying a few properties of real-world electricity, and the character being capable of producing an energy of 1.6 billion Joules.
Again I don't deny it's electricity, but does it really reach that level of energy? After all, multiple blasts are passively created just by gathering power, it's clearly weaker than the characters are.
Using sword mass was under the recommendation of AlexSolo. It functions as a slashing attack, and Zenitsu stated that his 'cut' was too shallow. So it is not like Zenitsu is ramming his body.
Any sort of stabbing attack will have, at the very least, the arms weight behind it, and likely much more. Zenitsu was more or less equal to his opponent there so the cut being shallow was just an example of the demon being comparable.

I concede on the Doma statue, I'm fairly convinced.

I went ahead and removed the part of the description of Rime — Water Lily Bodhisattva that said that the statue withstood attacks from Kanao and Inosuke. If anyone has an issue with that, tell me that preferably now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back