• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer LS Downgrades

Before anyone says anything I know this calc hasn't been evaluated yet

However this is simply a re-calc of the original accepted one using a friction coefficient which was already requested to be used by Armorchompy

It just never got done cause no-one cares about this verse
So this is just killing two birds with one stone (Getting it Eval'd and Downgrading the Verse)

Anyways, here it is in all it's glory

Everything is at about half the value it was before

This basically affects everyone in the verse so I'll leave it up to the supporters to decide who gets what

Last edited:
Method looks good, I’m assuming it doesn’t need a CGM thread since it’s so straightforward, so yeah, looks good

So after looking through the profiles once more, Tanjiro's Class 10 feat is meaning less because The Spider Demon Father has an accepted Class 25 feat. So what actually matters is who is scaling to Gyomei's Class 50 feat.

Post-Sun Breathing Mastery Tanjiro (Comparable to Muzan)
Demon King Tanjiro (Superior to Muzan)
Genya after consuming Kokushibo (Class 50 with his demon art)
Gyomei (Scaling to his own feat)
Muzan (Superior to Gyomei)
Kokushibo (Should be physically comparable to Gyomei)
Yoriichi Tsugikuni (Should be superior to Gyomei Himejima as the strongest known Demon Slayer so far, Should be at least comparable to Muzan)

Everyone else remains Class 25 for being on par or stronger than Post-Demon Slayer Training Tanjiro.

So after looking through the profiles once more, Tanjiro's Class 10 feat is meaning less because The Spider Demon Father has an accepted Class 25 feat. So what actually matters is who is scaling to Gyomei's Class 50 feat.

Post-Sun Breathing Mastery Tanjiro (Comparable to Muzan)
Demon King Tanjiro (Superior to Muzan)
Genya after consuming Kokushibo (Class 50 with his demon art)
Gyomei (Scaling to his own feat)
Muzan (Superior to Gyomei)
Kokushibo (Should be physically comparable to Gyomei)
Yoriichi Tsugikuni (Should be superior to Gyomei Himejima as the strongest known Demon Slayer so far, Should be at least comparable to Muzan)

Everyone else remains Class 25 for being on par or stronger than Post-Demon Slayer Training Tanjiro.
Why would Tanjiro or any other non-pillar hunter's scale to that specific Demon's physical capabilities?

I'm pretty sure it was noted that this demon had far more strength than any of them at the time

Assuming that they can do this at a later time in the series also seems weird

Why would Tanjiro or any other non-pillar hunter's scale to that specific Demon's physical capabilities?
I'm pretty sure it was noted that this demon had far more strength than any of them at the time
I was just going by with what the profiles were already saying. Spider Father demon does the feat. Rui is superior to Spider Father Demon and Tanjiro with Hinokami Kagura is comparable to Rui. But if that's the case, then everyone in the early arcs will be Class 5.
Assuming that they can do this at a later time in the series also seems weird
Yea, other abilities or feats have this same problem on the profiles as well.

I was just going by with what the profiles were already saying. Spider Father demon does the feat. Rui is superior to Spider Father Demon and Tanjiro with Hinokami Kagura is comparable to Rui. But if that's the case, then everyone in the early arcs will be Class 5.
That seems to make more sense
Yea, other abilities or feats have this same problem on the profiles as well.
The verse is very outdated

Last edited:
Wait, we're on the 3rd season, right? She said this season, i just thought the 4th season was this one.
We have a minimum of a 1 year wait until the 4th season
The current season 3 hasn't even ended yet
Alright, so Class 50 for the people I already listed and Class 10 for everyone else, does everyone agree with this?
Yes but only Class 10 for people who scale above post chapter 134 Tanjiro

For those before... I guess they can scale to Class 5 from Inosuke

I don't know why he has class 5 though it just says he lifts some rocks and doesn't even list a calc

Maybe just put Superhuman until we find a source for that Class 5 rating

We have a minimum of a 1 year wait until the 4th season
The current season 3 hasn't even ended yet

Yes but only Class 10 for people who scale above post chapter 134 Tanjiro

For those before... I guess they can scale to Class 5 from Inosuke

I don't know why he has class 5 though it just says he lifts some rocks and doesn't even list a calc

Maybe just put Superhuman until we find a source for that Class 5 rating
Yea, I get what you mean, I should’ve worded what I was saying better. So Superhuman for anyone who was already Class 5.

Class 10 for people scaling above post chapter 134 Tanjiro.

Class 50 for the people I mentioned already.

Before anyone says anything I know this calc hasn't been evaluated yet

However this is simply a re-calc of the original accepted one using a friction coefficient which was already requested to be used by Armorchompy

It just never got done cause no-one cares about this verse
So this is just killing two birds with one stone (Getting it Eval'd and Downgrading the Verse)

Anyways, here it is in all it's glory

Everything is at about half the value it was before

This basically affects everyone in the verse so I'll leave it up to the supporters to decide who gets what
🤓🤓🤓the calc isn't accepted yet tho

oh yeah, seeing this here

there is a LS feat where rengoku lifts up an entire train by dashing

oDmoFFz.jpeg

2PtAczJ.jpeg

jjczWhS.jpeg

which is supported by the databook stating that his stepping force is enough to shake the train's body, it's at the end of the third page

i saw it in @ShadowWhoWalks blog about lifting strenght and it was about 120 tons, which is class K

is it valid?

oDmoFFz.jpeg

2PtAczJ.jpeg

jjczWhS.jpeg

which is supported by the databook stating that his stepping force is enough to shake the train's body, it's at the end of the third page

i saw it in @ShadowWhoWalks blog about lifting strenght and it was about 120 tons, which is class K

is it valid?

Since it was him pushing off the train it should be usable but the panel only shows 2 train cars being lifted which would be 30 tons and align with our current ratings

Since it was him pushing off the train it should be usable but the panel only shows 2 train cars being lifted which would be 30 tons and align with our current ratings

Kyojuro wakes up in one of the back passenger cars in the train, and by dashing he caused the car Tanjiro is in to tilt forward, indicating that Rengoku caused significant lift in the entirety of the train by dashing.

the first image/scene only shows the begining of the dash then it shows tanjiro lifting off the ground and falling on his face, if only lifted the initials cars he was in tanjro wouldn't have felt anything really

he also shook the train a second time in the third manga panel and was stated to be able to do so just by stepping in the databook

oh, forgot about this

oDmoFFz.jpeg

2PtAczJ.jpeg

jjczWhS.jpeg

is it valid?

Kyojuro wakes up in one of the back passenger cars in the train, and by dashing he caused the car Tanjiro is in to tilt forward, indicating that Rengoku caused significant lift in the entirety of the train by dashing.

the first image/scene only shows the begining of the dash then it shows tanjiro lifting off the ground and falling on his face, if only lifted the initials cars he was in tanjro wouldn't have felt anything really

he also shook the train a second time in the third manga panel and was stated to be able to do so just by stepping in the databook

this is still a thing yk,

Back