• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

some demon slayer revisions

• the 5 original breathing techniques to yoriichi

yoriichi made the fire water wind rock and thunder breaths and seeing that tanjiro can use multiple, adding them to his Notable Attacks/Techniques should be reasonable (all exept giyuu's lull)

• analytical prediction for giyuu
he can see what technique tanjro is going to make from his slight movements then from that make an entire new technique for the best synergy effect

i don't know if the others should scale to this two, but input would be appreciated

• genius intelligence for kokushibo
he managed to master a the moon breath when not single person managed to learn it even with him actively trying to find a successor as well as read muichiro's gene sequence and determine his ancestry in seconds

• limited power mimcry for tanjiro

he managed to copy a thunder technique just based on his memories of how it works, altough i don't know if this should count as accelerated develoment

• durability negation for gyokko
i checked and he legit doesn't have it, he can turn anything he punches into fish

dude can legit end starvation for the human race

well, this is all for now

• the 5 original breathing techniques to yoriichi

yoriichi made the fire water wind rock and thunder breaths and seeing that tanjiro can use multiple, adding them to his Notable Attacks/Techniques should be reasonable (all exept giyuu's lull)

• analytical prediction for giyuu
he can see what technique tanjro is going to make from his slight movements then from that make an entire new technique for the best synergy effect

i don't know if the others should scale to this two, but input would be appreciated

• genius intelligence for kokushibo
he managed to master a the moon breath when not single person managed to learn it even with him actively trying to find a successor as well as read muichiro's gene sequence and determine his ancestry in seconds

he managed to copy a thunder technique just based on his memories of how it works, altough i don't know if this should count as accelerated develoment

i checked and he legit doesn't have it, he can turn anything he punches into fish

dude can legit end starvation for the human race

well, this is all for now
5 breathings for Yoriichi could have been missed somewhere in his profile-making process. Agree deeply.
Neutral on Tomioka. Don't think others should scale, though. Each Pillar does have their own personal strengths and I feel this is more of a Tomioka ability.
Not sure if Kokushibo is a genius or if he simply became so adept with the transparent world that he can tell such things at a glance. Neutral.
Tanjiro learning how to do that technique in the midst of a fight feels like another feat to his accelerated development. Agree.
The taboo of fish transmutation must have been missed somewhere in Gyokko's profile-making process. Agree deeply.

like always, greatly appreciate your input
Neutral on Tomioka. Don't think others should scale, though. Each Pillar does have their own personal strengths and I feel this is more of a Tomioka ability.
this more battle int and skills since giyuu at this point in time doesn't have any hax, he was also sparring against sanemi and they were somewhat equal, so i think at least sanemi should scale to this

Not sure if Kokushibo is a genius or if he simply became so adept with the transparent world that he can tell such things at a glance. Neutral.
well, being adept at it is a given (500 years of experience is no joke) but reading someone else's genome in seconds and deducing their ancestry speaks volumes of his information processing speed

like always, greatly appreciate your input

this more battle int and skills since giyuu at this point in time doesn't have any hax, he was also sparring against sanemi and they were somewhat equal, so i think at least sanemi should scale to this

well, being adept at it is a given (500 years of experience is no joke) but reading someone else's genome in seconds and deducing their ancestry speaks volumes of his information processing speed
Guess I see the point with Tomioka, I forgot about Sanemi because it has been a while since I read the decisive arcs. You can change my thoughts on that one to agree. About Kokushibo I didn't mean to say that I'm not convinced, just unsure about what the forums would prefer to index that capability as. Also you're welcome.

Guess I see the point with Tomioka, I forgot about Sanemi because it has been a while since I read the decisive arcs. You can change my thoughts on that one to agree. About Kokushibo I didn't mean to say that I'm not convinced, just unsure about what the forums would prefer to index that capability as. Also you're welcome.
alright, thanks for your toughts

analytical prediction for giyuu

agree, Without a scaling statment on hashira or other PGs it is better to avoid

i think is accelerated developement.

seeme fine

Limited Accelerated Development (Skill)

Also isn't he immediately perform Dance of the Fire God with just the memories from the dance his father taught him??, he also perfect Sun Breathing after he watching Yoriichi perform the move, and figured out the 13th technique by himself

Limited Accelerated Development (Skill)

Also isn't he immediately perform Dance of the Fire God with just the memories from the dance his father taught him??, he also perfect Sun Breathing after he watching Yoriichi perform the move, and figured out the 13th technique by himself
can you elaborate on why it's limited?

and you're correct, thanks for briging that to light

can you elaborate on why it's limited?
He didn't make new skill from nothing, and if i'm not wrong all of his feat is strictly Breathing style only, he did combine fire god dance and water breathing for once though in Red Light District arc, against Daki or something, and later combine 1st form of fire god dance and thunderclap flash from thunder breathing

He didn't make new skill from nothing, and if i'm not wrong all of his feat is strictly Breathing style only, he did combine fire god dance and water breathing for once though in Red Light District arc, against Daki or something, and later combine 1st form of fire god dance and thunderclap flash from thunder breathing
breathing styles are swordmanship styles, i don't see any reason why he shouldn't have accelrated development and instead a limted form of it,

making a skill out of nothing isn't a criteria for accelerated development either

Back