• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon God Demigra (Xenoverse) vs Sailor Galaxia

Galaxia is protected by a power senshi that acts as a backup if Demgira goes for a mind wipe, that is basically like her other self that can restore her in case something goes wrong. Not to mention Senshi's usually resist stuff beyond their pay grade (8-B resisting mind hax on a 6-B power level, a 7-A resisting mind hax at a 4-C power level, etc.). Besides, why does he have to outhax her if he can just one shot her?

Hst master said:
Iamunanimousinthat said:
Sailor Galaxia has resisted the passive mind manipulation of 4-d being as well.
And God ki users are resistant to 4-D mindhax as well. Dabura and Fuu were still able to mindhax Goku Black and Zamasu despite that.
I sort of interpreted that as Zamasu and Black letting them do so, similar to what Vegeta did with Babidi, so they could power up.

And God ki users are resistant to 4-D mindhax as well. Dabura and Fuu were still able to mindhax Goku Black and Zamasu despite that.
I sort of interpreted that as Zamasu and Black letting them do so, similar to what Vegeta did with Babidi, so they could power up.

Problem is we already have another instance of a God ki user getting Mindhaxxed, Chronoa herself who's the Supreme Kai of Time.

Hst master said:
Problem is we already have another instance of a God ki user getting Mindhaxxed, Chronoa herself who's the Supreme Kai of Time.

Pretty sure that's just a feat for the Mindhaxxers?

That's what I mean. Even with trying to say Goku Black willingly got mindhaxxed, Chronoa certainly didn't.

InfiniteZamasuvs
Wait, was this Infinite Zamasu being mindhaxxed? I haven't gone through Xenoverse 2's story in a while, so refresh my memory here.

Is that also why he was also able to speak coherently, I at least remember that much (mostly because I found that unusual.)

Videl-San said:
InfiniteZamasuvs
Wait, was this Infinite Zamasu being mindhaxxed? I haven't gone through Xenoverse 2's story in a while, so refresh my memory here.

Is that also why he was also able to speak coherently, I at least remember that much (mostly because I found that unusual.)
While yes that's Infinite Zamasu, that's not the one that Dabura Mindhaxed I don't think. It was in Heroes that Zamasu was Mindhaxed, not the Xenoverse version.

But since they're the same character, yes that's evidence that Zamasu is indeed able to speak coherently.

Akreious said:
Videl-San said:
InfiniteZamasuvs

While yes that's Infinite Zamasu, that's not the one that Dabura Mindhaxed I don't think. It was in Heroes that Zamasu was Mindhaxed, not the Xenoverse version.

But since they're the same character, yes that's evidence that Zamasu is indeed able to speak coherently.
In Heroes? When was this?

Back