• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon God Demigra (Xenoverse) vs Sailor Galaxia

From what I see Galaxia doesn't resist mind manip so Demigra has that so this isn't a complete stomp. And it's in character for him to use mind manip right of the bat or very early on, so he can possibly win. I'm not voting though since I don't know what's her first move.

i know that for tier 3´s and above AP means very little but they dont share any tiers. demigra is either 4-A or 2-B and galaxia is either high 3-A or low 2-C. (again i know that for character´s this high tier that means very little but im just saying it any ways.)

Isn't this just Mindhax GG? Does Sailor Galaxia start off with a similarly OP or powerful hax or attack?

Does she start with it?

Also if Essence Manipulation really is only Life Manipulation then it wouldn't keep Demigra down, at least not the 2-B one. Even though Chronoa and the Time Patrollers destroyed every bit of his soul and Ki, he still came back just fine.

Don't know

Essence Manipulation (Manipulation of the totality of one's Being; Energy, Matter, Mind, Body, Soul and Spirit, Can destroy star seeds and all the above, bypassing durability, reducing them to nothingness, and reconstruct beings to be loyal to her will). This is what is said in her page so I don't think so. I just don't know next to anything about her.

Sailor Galaxia starts with starseed rip. It's her first and go to move. Also all her attacks star rip automatically. And it bypasses and negates mid-godly.

If Zamasu in Xeno verse is like how he was in the anime, you're not going to win the argument of quality over quanitity because zamasu was depicted as being mindless and incoherent.

Uh... no? Timeline Zamasu was visibly shown talking and laughing, as well as smiling and feeling pain. This Zamasu (who should be far stronger) should be capable of the same. So I'm voting Demigra via mindhax.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
If Zamasu in Xeno verse is like how he was in the anime, you're not going to win the argument of quality over quanitity because zamasu was depicted as being mindless and incoherent.
He was insane, not mindless nor incoherent. He was laughing and mocking the protagonists at their powerlessness against him. Not sure where the heck you got "Incoherent" when at best he was just lacking maniaclly, which is justified given they can't do anything. He immediately went from laughing to "Oh no" when Zen'o erased him so he's at least aware as well.

And even then, your point is still invalid given that in order to Mindhax a living Timeline, you have to... Mindhax the timeline. Given that, they ARE the Timeline, mindhax or not.

Mindhax people across Timeline <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Mindhax the entire Timeline (Or someone who's become the entire timeline, which basically is the same deal given that they ARE the timeline now)

Iamunanimousinthat said:
He wasn't mindless, he actively mocked Chronoa and said she was "trying to hide" from him in the Time Nest.

Zamasu isn't the timeline or a living timeline. He was person with a mind just like anyone else that fused with the timeline.

You're going off the assumption that him fusing with the timeline would make his mind infinitely superior, but I don't really see anything suggesting such a reality. Especially when doing so made him insane.

Also, Hst Master said that Demigra was not the one who mind haxed him.

He was a 4-D being. That already makes it impressive to mindhax him. And no Demigra wasn't the one to mindhax him, but he makes the people who did, Dabura look like a dude at a talent show.

Demigra's Magic >>>> Dabura's. Not to mention Demon God Magic is Uniform. If one user has it, they all do, with exceptions like Shroom's Soul Reaping.

Again Infinite Zamasu who has resistance due to being a God Ki user. So unless Galaxia had been able to shrug off Mind hax capable of mindhaxxing a resistant 4-D being, she's getting her mind gg'd. And Mind Manip Resistance isn't even on her page. Not to mention his Mirage which can go on independent of him.

Okay, then Demigra takes this even easier.. His first move is a mirage version of him that is quite literally just as strong as him, while it casually throws out BFR that takes you to entirely different timelines or his 4-D mindhax that trumps Dabura, who mindhaxed an entire timeline.

I understand that Zamasu has resistance but I'm trying to understand what is the strength of that resistance is. What is the potency of the 4-d mind hax?

Galaxia can also rip multiple targets at once.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
I understand that Zamasu has resistance but I'm trying to understand what is the strength of that resistance is. What is the potency of the 4-d mind hax?

Galaxia can also rip multiple targets at once.
You do realize 4-D mindhax is in of itself a potency right? Especially when it can afdect those who are normally resistant to that level of mindhax. Repeatedly asking this is like asking the potency of a mindhax that can mindhax a continent. The Potency has already been stated. And I still see no Resistance on her profile. His Mirage is Non Coporeal. It has no physical body.

Except no it's not. I do believe in the tier revision it was stated that dimensionality doesn't effect things like mindhax and soul hax as those are dimensionless concepts. And being a higher dimension doesn't make you infintely above lower dimensional creatures. There is no way to quanitfy what a 4-d mind is like in difference to a 3-d mind. Which is why I ask what is the potency of the mind hax and level of resistance?

Even if the case, Galaxia does resist it. And it should be on her profile (The sailor Moon profiles are mess but they're being slowly fixed)

And affecting non corpeals is of no issue of Sailor Moon characters.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Except no it's not. I do believe in the tier revision it was stated that dimensionality doesn't effect things like mindhax and soul hax as those are dimensionless concepts. And being a higher dimension doesn't make you infintely above lower dimensional creatures. There is no way to quanitfy what a 4-d mind is like in difference to a 3-d mind. Which is why I ask what is the potency of the mind hax and level of resistance?

Even if the case, Galaxia does resist it. And it should be on her profile (The sailor Moon profiles are mess but they're being slowly fixed)

And affecting non corpeals is of no issue of Sailor Moon characters.
And when was this? Because I only remember Antofier bringing it up 2x in the 1st thread and no one really gave it any attention. As far as I saw, the later threads soley focused on the Dimensional Tiering for Tier 1s and up.

I assume it was apart of the final revision? I stopped following after the third page, it got a bit too over my head. But everyone seemed to be in agreement of that aspect.

Ultima ~

1) In practice, Hax basically won't be quite denoted solely by dimensions, anymore. For example, "5-D hax" won't really mean anything by itself, and at best I can see it being referred to as simply "High 2-A Hax", when translating stuff from the current system to the new one, if you get what I mean.

So, again, not much practical changes. The cogs and wheels are gonna change significantly, but stuff will basically remain unchanged, from a surface-level. Aside from the obvious vague, no-context mentions of higher dimensional stuff, at most I can see this affecting some verses which treat numbered dimensions weirdly and on a higher scale than normally denoted by the system, but other than that, nothing notable.

2) 1-A Regenerationn is already something quite contentious as of now, going by those never-completed revisions to True-Godly Regen, so I can't reliably speak for it.

As far as I see, Range will remain the same, Type 10 Immortality's description is at best going to be slightly tweaked (At least for now, whether it should be removed or not belongs to a separate thread, imo), and Concepts are mostly 100% arbitrary, so instances of them existing on an 1-A scale will still be a thing, although I can see Platonic Concepts being (at least slightly) affected by these revisions.

So they'd be labeled by their tier as well instead of Dimensionality. And the most recent one is still ongoing.

So... yeah still doesn't really change much for the purposes of this thread. Just change Can 4-D Mindhax people who normally resist 4-D Mindhax to Can Tier 2 Mindhax people who normally resist Tier 2 Mindhax.

"So, again, not much practical changes".

Yeah, I myself personally will keep using 4-D Mindhax but you guys get what I mean.

Back