• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Fight between Godly Non-Canon Villains which names start with D

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Well, go and watch a gameplay of Dragon Ball Xenoverse, then you'll see that the first thing he does is mindhax. You can also check previous threads if you want.
i analized both, and usually HA Dio do time stop, and Demigra mind hax, but the difference is HA Dio can dodge mind hax i think?

I'm sorry if i bothered you StrymULTRA, but i'm working so i don't have much time. Thanks for posting btw

Manu zarri, that's Resistance to mind hax.

Yeah I’m also 95% sure this is Incon now, it is true that DIO doesn’t typically lead with TS but he does also have Thought-Based Ranged EE iirc in this key, and other weird abilities. This is very much ‘who the crap can think and shoot first’.

Yeah I’m also 95% sure this is Incon now, it is true that DIO doesn’t typically lead with TS but he does also have Thought-Based Ranged EE iirc in this key, and other weird abilities. This is very much ‘who the crap can think and shoot first’.
This is a good point.

Incon FRA, guess this is grace.

Does DIO start with Corruption? He’d just get Mindhaxed if Demigra resist and DIO either starts with his Overwrite or TS iirc, not Corruption or BFR.

can we all admit how DIO has so many abilities, but due to CIS he practically never uses them meaning he loses despite his OPness?

The resistance comes from Android 21 who can "suppress and seal the power of others with waves", HA DIO instead completely nullies attack coming to him making them disappear, is completely another thing.
It does not come only from that. It comes from the fact that Demonic Magic can nullify Ki and Magic. On a 2-A scale too.

Scans? From what I’m watching on the cutscenes, he practically always leads with his Overwrite. GER comes at him? Overwrite. Jotaro performs the weird paradox bracelet thing? He wanted to overwrite, but couldn’t. I’m not seeing any example of leading with Corruption over EE or TS.

Scans? From what I’m watching on the cutscenes, he practically always leads with his Overwrite. GER comes at him? Overwrite. Jotaro performs the weird paradox bracelet thing? He wanted to overwrite, but couldn’t. I’m not seeing any example of leading with Corruption over EE or TS.
when i figthed him he always spammed time stop

The whole fight between him, Jotaro and Jolyne, he absorbed the Joestars souls as first move

Does Type 4 Acausality, with Demigra existing outside of the regular flow of time, his actions not having an effect on space-time, and magic influencing his existence more than science and ordinary physics, grant resistance to time-related abilities? Because if so, Time Stop is out of the question.

Does Type 4 Acausality, with Demigra existing outside of the regular flow of time, his actions not having an effect on space-time, and magic influencing his existence more than science and ordinary physics, grant resistance to time-related abilities? Because if so, Time Stop is out of the question.
Type 4 acausality covers from just law-based things as causality, law, fate or precognition, space-time isn't related, especially when DIO's TS bypasses both Infinite speed and resistances to time abilities as TS or Time Skip.

Regardless, I'm asking to close this thread since is already added from weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back