• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Season 6! (CLOSED) Continue below:

Here

So Arthur has much superior speed and hax, and some trauma shocks are enough to distract Namor and let Arthur make swift concussive stabs.

Namor's strength and durability is not that much (if he has any advantage at all).

Off topic: Would Ultron be blitzed by Brainiac and mind hacked by Brainiac under this logic? Ultron hacks and takes over galaxies, while Brainiac hacks and takes over universes. Ultron scales to Thor+ and Brainiac scales to Superman+ and Wonder Woman+.

And with Marvel street characters not having MHS+ speed would even Kingpin be defeated by Penguin?

He doesn't, that feat is like the ultimate outlier for him. I don't know what Hax Arthur had to honest, he hasn't shown any combat oriented Hax for what I've read. But imma ignore all this till after the episode comes out. See ya guys.

Well. Darkseid-> Thanos, but Black Panther -> Batman and Venom -> Bane, your logic doesnt have much sense.

(Unless you mean it for the Aquaman piercing Darkseid´s eye and Namor punching Thanos)

Transitive property is almost always a huge meme, as they are never accurate. I still believe and want AM to win, however.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Also just star as a character. Being powerful due to an item and weak otherwise is bullshit unless you created the item.
I mean, in Season 4 she won't have the wand anymore and was shown in the trailer to be able to use magic without her wand, the wand basically just amplifies her power, but she can do spells on her own.

Oh man, who'd be a good opponent for The Mask tho?

The only worthwhile matchup left for him is Beetlejuice.

...The outcome of which, of course, depends entirely on how many feats the Mask gets, and from where. But more likely than not, Mask wipes the street with him.

Deadpool is actually one popular matchup against the Mask.

And depending on whether you allow crossover feats from Joker-Mask, The Mask may or may not defeat Deadpool.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Also just star as a character. Being powerful due to an item and weak otherwise is bullshit unless you created the item.
Yet that bullshit with her "slower than light" travel speed is more than enough to end a boy who barely moves as fast as Mister Sata.

I am saying Star would win Steven in a death battle if she just does not screw up. And if SA accredited her attacking power to be over mountain level.

I am also saying that many "male vs female" matchups are mismatches that worsen the fun of Death Battle episodes and worsen the profitability of Rooster Teeth itself. We have 13 "male vs female" death battle episodes and only 4 (Yoshi VS Riptor, Dante VS Bayonetta, Zoro VS Erza and Lucario VS Renamon) are having males winning (and some of which are even debatable).

Jasonsith said:
Yet that bullshit with her "slower than light" travel speed is more than enough to end a boy who barely moves as fast as Mister Sata.

I am saying Star would win Steven in a death battle if she just does not screw up. And if SA accredited her attacking power to be over mountain level.

I am also saying that many "male vs female" matchups are mismatches that worsen the fun of Death Battle episodes and worsen the profitability of Rooster Teeth itself. We have 13 "male vs female" death battle episodes and only 4 (Yoshi VS Riptor, Dante VS Bayonetta, Zoro VS Erza and Lucario VS Renamon) are having males winning (and some of which are even debatable).
I mean, yeah but they'd really have to wank her on that end considering she's only Low 7-C with her strongest spell and it's a suicide move. Most of her spells couldn't even scratch Steven though, and that's not even taking into account his Multi-Continent level dura with his shields.

Also, I assume you're using the travel speeds for that comparison, but Steven is actually quite a bit faster in reactions and combat speed.

I mean, that could also simply be attributed to that they legitimately think that those female characters win but I see what you're getting at.

CinnabarManx421 said:
I mean, yeah but they'd really have to wank her on that end considering she's only Low 7-C with her strongest spell and it's a suicide move. Most of her spells couldn't even scratch Steven though, and that's not even taking into account his Multi-Continent level dura with his shields.

Also, I assume you're using the travel speeds for that comparison, but Steven is actually quite a bit faster in reactions and combat speed.

I mean, that could also simply be attributed to that they legitimately think that those female characters win but I see what you're getting at.
So in the end it depends on what SA gives to Star to determine whether she stomps or gets stomped. (Star has MFTL attack speed - again with the crazy artifacts without that she is sub-relativistic - compared to Steven's relativistic combat speed.)

What I truly get sad is that SA sometimes make spite matchups that give bad images of appeasing SJWs. I hope they do not do that intentionally (but Boba vs Samus is clearly a spite and nerfing Gaara while buffing Toph to give Toph a win is BS even if the we take the gender issue aside. Same said ironically for Dante vs Bayonetta tho.
And yeah Tracer legit wins Scout and Lara legit wins Nathan easy verdict.)

Actually I get more hope from them considering the recent defeat of Afro against Jack after BP winning Bm.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Matches I'd like to see:

Bill Cipher vs. Discord (What other reality warper would they put Discord against?)
WAIT, I just realized, in the Twilight vs Raven battle they showed some stuff from the IDW comics right? Well, if they do that for this battle, then Discord actually might have a chance at winning because Discord in the comics goes up to 2-A so they can really close the Tier gap on this if they want and prevent it from being a stomp.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Didn't Namor win in the crossover though? He like, dropped a whale on Aquaman I think.
It was Aquaman who dropped a whale on Namor to "immobilise" him.

WAIT, I just realized, in the Twilight vs Raven battle they showed some stuff from the IDW comics right? Well, if they do that for this battle, then Discord actually might have a chance at winning because Discord in the comics goes up to 2-A so they can really close the Tier gap on this if they want and prevent it from being a stomp.

They would usually take canon Discord as MLP cartoon Discord.

Unless it is proven Discord received the upgrade into 2-A after he was defeated by Tirek he would not be above Tirek tier (and Tirek is weaker than Alicorn Twilight tier Discord is not superior strength wise)

Plus Bill is Disney and is non-Marvel SA MAY hesitate on giving it an L. Plus Bill is stronger and should win Discord pretty easily without the IDW boost (should the boost be valid).

Back