• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Season 6! (CLOSED) Continue below:

Well the splash hint and the new movie implies it might be the premiere. On that note the season 6 premiere should be unveiled in a couple of days or so

Setsuna tenma said:
what are some death battles that you do not want to happen?
Goku vs Superman 3 without a doubt, even if somehow the result and research would be correct this time around (aka they do not downplay Goku and make Superman limitless), the battle has become a dead horse.

Js250476 said:
Well the splash hint and the new movie implies it might be the premiere. On that note the season 6 premiere should be unveiled in a couple of days or so
"Splash" means water-themed. Likely Aquaman vs Namor or Katara vs Juvia or De Blob vs Inkling.

Alex vs Cole is bound to happen.

I personally want someone to kill Chise.

KLOL506 said:
Can anyone make a Knuckles vs Black Panther thread?

LOL
Are you talking Archie Knuckles vs Black Panther with Infinity Gauntlet in the Marvel Universe?

Phoenix821 said:
I don't think the internet could handle a third one.
Well Goku has DBS, but I hear Supes is going to fight Martian Manhunter or even Darkseid and Trigon. So both sides will have a large upgrade and Supes will likely win for the 3rd time.

I want Goku or Superman to fight Sentry though.

Kyle Ramos said:
Which is dumb since Galaxy level goku would stomp the superman they used for GvS1. And they made Roshi 100x base Goku in their latest battle.
Like to see calculations thanks. Pre-Crisis Superman is crazy and is stated to have immeasurable lifting strength.

Also, they justified in recent DBC of Thor vs Vegeta why Saiyans will die to space guns and bullets - they are strong but not as tough (glass cannon?) and are further much more fragile without ki.

But Pre-Crisis Supes is legit Low 2-C with Immeasurable lifting strength on our page XD Yet he gets squished hard by Zeno.

Hey, i was talking about SCREWATTACK Superman, dude. They used "modern" superman, who was just around Large Planet level in Goku vs Superman 1. And they also halved Goku's speed in their calculations so he wouldnt be as fast as Superman at the end.

Jasonsith said:
Like to see calculations thanks. Pre-Crisis Superman is crazy and is stated to have immeasurable lifting strength.

Also, they justified in recent DBC of Thor vs Vegeta why Saiyans will die to space guns and bullets - they are strong but not as tough (glass cannon?) and are further much more fragile without ki.
Goku with his guard down literally doesn't even get a proper scrape or burn marks or even a proper registration of pain from a 9-B bullet (Because DB bullets are too advanced for us filthy real-life ningen) and Gohan literally blocked bullets with his bare hands.

That was honestly a pretty bad fight, at the time. Nobody in the thread had any real grasp of what Harry can do.

Also, that community battle really depends on how much the wizards get. If they get everything, that means anything from Felix Felicis potion and Legilimency to magic wards, tamed dragons, Voldemort level telekinesis (i.e.: the kind that can slap down any vehicle), invisibility wards, curse wards, taboo'd words (as in, the moment you say a certain word, your location is revealed to every Death Eater in the country), and tons more.

There's a lot of stuff that HP wizards would get access to that could ruin any army.

Jasonsith said:
Wizards VS Muggles?

United States Army vs Wizards Students?

Incoming US Army Prepared Everything Weapons set ups.

Wizards pretty magic user using training.

imagines They got wizards, we got US rifleman.

They got broomsticks, we got jets.

They got magic cars, we got tanks.

They got instant kill magic, we got supersonic bullets and shells.

Do I need to say more?

Also US army have throw Nuke on Wizards.

RIP Wizards.

Jasonsith said:
Well I believe that, if even one Ezio with less advanced technology can kill one Harry Potter, all US Muggles should win all UK Wizards pretty easily.
LOL, Ezio stomps hard now with AP and speed alone. Not to mention his insane amount of experience he got from a couple of discs. And precog. And the fact that he tanks bombs and cannonballs that can blow up huge chunks of buildings, fortress walls, siege towers and entire factories. Someone should remove that fight now, in all honesty.

Just read some arguments for Wizards winning, and see if you can have counter arguments.

- Wizards use their magic to control minds of muggles. Use mind controlled muggles to force muggles to fight among themselves

- Utilise stealth spells to counter espionage technology

- Use teleport to counter nukes, then resurrect dead bodies to add more members for Wizards

- Send spies into the leaderboard of the Muggles before even starting the war (assuming the spies will not betray the Wizards in the first place - why share the rule with other Wizards when they can lead the whole world of Muggles?)

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Also, that community battle really depends on how much the wizards get. If they get everything, that means anything from Felix Felicis potion and Legilimency to magic wards, tamed dragons, Voldemort level telekinesis (i.e.: the kind that can slap down any vehicle), invisibility wards, curse wards, taboo'd words (as in, the moment you say a certain word, your location is revealed to every Death Eater in the country), and tons more.
There's a lot of stuff that HP wizards would get access to that could ruin any army.

Jasonsith said:
Just read some arguments for Wizards winning, and see if you can have counter arguments.
- Wizards use their magic to control minds of muggles. Use mind controlled muggles to force muggles to fight among themselves

- Utilise stealth spells to counter espionage technology

- Use teleport to counter nukes, then resurrect dead bodies to add more members for Wizards

- Send spies into the leaderboard of the Muggles before even starting the war (assuming the spies will not betray the Wizards in the first place - why share the rule with other Wizards when they can lead the whole world of Muggles?)
-Ezio has resistance to Planetary mindhax thanks to the Apple of Ede

-Ezio's a literal master in stealth and can just use Isu technology to lolnope modern tech and spells even given how haxxy the Isu are

-Ezio can literally scavenge for people who've awakened Eagle Vision and gain the same resistances as him, send them deep into the system and start ruling the world with 5-B tech like it's the apocalypse

I had a big text post about my thoughts on the Muggles vs Wizards fight, but it got deleted, so I'll bulletpoint my thoughts:

We have the English Wizards: never heard of guns, are usually not physically strong, the few lethal spells they have are only known by a small percentage of people, and are low on defense options for muggle tech.

Against the America Masses: have lots of guns, have millions of trained soldiers, have nearly five times the numbers (assumung 300 million vs 60 million), and have heard of magic to some degree because of things like Lord of the Rings, Supernatural, etc.

So overall, I think the Muggles have it. It always seemed to me that if you used long range or fought up close, wizards are useless.

-Wizards are Wall level physically and have access to mind manip, luck potions, cloaking, curse manipulation and whatnot

-Wizards have several spies in alliance with the UK Government assuming no betrayal occurs

-Wizards can teleport

Oh boy the Wizards vs Muggles debates are still there.

(I wonder if we have members discussing there already.)

And likely the coming Cast is telling us about the S6 premiere. Looking forward to seeing that.

A few have already noticed that Screwattack and even Rooster Teeth are facing more huge problems than one...

Anyway the next CDB is so epic... I can't wait to see the discussions...

The cops that arrested Thanos vs The thugs that mugged Darkseid

Back