• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death vs Evil: Yogiri vs Giygas (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is a bit weird, Yogiri is protected by Fate just like Ness, and that everything is supposed to be within his favor.

This is could just be Ness vs Giygas all over again. However, would Giygas's Passive work here? Or literally anything that Giygas has? I don't see any resistance.

Then... I really don't know what happens next since Fate Manipulation is all like "Gg no re", so either Giygas mind and Void hax's Yogiri or Something happens that let's Yogiri wins.

So..... Yogiri can kill Giygas, but doesn't have any resistances to Giygas' passive abilities, but has Fatehax. Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I see, my bad in that case. Well, I am not really sure then, altough I am somewhat inclined to think that the Fate hax would work regardless since they're always in effect (like any passive) so they would just overlap and unless the void manipulation could do something to affect fate then fate would just affect the void manipulation and do its job.

Otherwise this would be inconclusive due to both dying or simply not knowing if Fate or Void would take effect first.

His fatehax work like Archie Sonic's to where fate will be manipulated to always give Yogiri a win. So yeah, I'm probably settling on incon here.

Don't you mean Ness lol.

Anyway, can't Giygas just mind hax him or something? I don't know if there's even such a thing as "overlapping passive hax". As for Void, I would say yes if the CRT was made and accepted, but for the time being, no. Either Giygas voids the universe, nuking Yogiri in it, or makes Yogiri either insane, mad, or a full on servant for Giygas. Fate hax is cool and all with the addition of making him win....in someway...

But the question is, how? Man this is just making my head hurt.

Mind haxing Yogiri with negative intentions results in ID activating regardless, the HRE was gonna do that before it died. Is the whole universe nuking thing passive? Otherwsie ID would just activate when it detects the intent to do so.

ID is passive? Nothing in the profile describes it like that and Yogiri specifically mentions in manga he's holding back it's activation.

Its only passive if you throw passives at him

Instant Death: Instant Death is Yogiri's ability to kill anything with a single thought (Although he usually says something like "die" along with it, it's actually stated and shown to be thought based on multiple occasions). Yogiri can also sense any hostility directed at him or his allies and use that to track enemies he cannot see, predict their movements/thought patterns, and instantly kill them. The ability is also automatically triggered depending on the kind of threat towards Yogiri.

That's cause his reactions are immeasurable.

"Up to Immeasurable reactions and attack speed with Instant Death (Has reacted to characters who can move much faster than the eye can see. Killed a Demon Lord and his passive miasma which would have killed Yogiri. Killed the HRE's avatar who travelled through time to escape from Yogiri's power. Killed the Heavenly Record Eater's true form before it could kill him, who is a being beyond time and space)"

Quote: "Like I said, it's a two-in-one. Automatically making people die for wanting to kill me is also doable", this is correlating to his previous claim of sensing killing intent, he can make his instant death do that, but he surpresses it as he stated. Unless he's bloodlusted here, that's apart of his regular character strategy.

Supress you say?

Yogiri was feeling something similar to the weight of history.
There was history of a millennium here, and there were those who protected this place during that time. They thought that it wouldn't be something that an outsider dealt with easily.

"Well, I guess it can't be helped even if we think about it too much. Let's be silent and not leak it out." (Yogiri)

"Easily! And a swift recovery!" (Tomochika)

"If there is harm, I have no choice but to kill it anyway." (Yogiri)

Probably, the barrier would continue to be maintained as it was. If that was the case, the likelihood that they'd know 'the Devil was dead' was very little.
It may be useless to continue to seal the dead Devil, but it wasn't at all different from up till now. Yogiri came to that clean decision easily.

Killing people automatically for wanting to kill him is far more in character than not automatically killing them if you are really trying to argue that. He even accudentally killed the devil because ID deemed that the only way to stop the misma permanently was to get rid of the source instead of just killing the aura as Yogiri went. The first few chapters are more of an outlier personality wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back