• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Depends on what happened to the Truths tier, if its High 1-B or 1-A I think they win but I dont know what’s happening with Umineko tiers.

Truths at the very least high 1-B I'm guessing, and both are above baseline immeasurable I believe. 1-A idk, since I'm guessing creator and Featherine are baseline now?

I don't believe this is a legal match since it's not one-on-one?

Either reduce this to a one-on-one match or I'll move this to fun-and-games, because two-on-one matches are not valid.

Either reduce this to a one-on-one match or I'll move this to fun-and-games, because two-on-one matches are not valid.
I mean this won't be added anyway because it is a tier 1 match so i don't see the point in it but ok i guess

Afaik that wasnt fully decided, talking with Ultima he was still planning on debating that.
Ultima might have already lost interest in it. Not to mention the reason for truths scaling to Oblivion is really bad so if Ultima doesn't plan on debating it then there really isn't a reason to keep it.

Back