• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyway, people will keep the "YeeHHH, SCHOgiri zTOMPs!" the same way: FRA rain.
And he's hated because of the amount of wank he has. Hell... it's not even objective having a discussion with his supporters. If he has fans, tell me where they're so I can ask them, in a Boolean way, if his profile is well written.

Wow, people really hate ID lol.

Anyways, there are characters far worst than yogiri in this wiki, like Gilgamesh the unwritten, but no one says anything about them, instead you guys prefer to take a blame on Yogiri 😑😑😑
No one hates ID infact I'm reading it and it's crazy interesting and funny.
Gilgamesh was never made to be OP at all it was just coincidence to me tbh but yogiri Is another can of worms and like confluctor said he hardly gets matchups mainly cause they might he stomp or are stomp since even High 1as can't defeat him.

Anyways, there are characters far worst than yogiri in this wiki, like Gilgamesh the unwritten, but no one says anything about them, instead you guys prefer to take a blame on Yogiri 😑😑😑
Really you don't help by antagonizing them for stuff they say tbh. They're just gonna end up disliking the series more. You say stuff that are the reason the people start hating the fanbase.

And he's hated because of the amount of wank he has. Hell... it's not even objective having a discussion with his supporters. If he has fans, tell me where they're so I can ask them, in a Boolean way, if his profile is well written.
What;s wrong with the profile..?

I may sound like a biased ID supporter, but I think it's unfair the treatment Yogiri gets in this site, when there are plenty of Smurfs who are used in VSB but no one complains about them, like Ruphas and Aleovenus.
Who is biased towards yogiri?

Don't worry, God9000 can get a bit, uh, petty when it comes to characters and who stomp who, he did something similar with Yakagi Suimei. I just hope he does not make people hate series more than they normally would.

Back on topic though, Yogiri incaps then or?

Clearly not, he always was a character that was stomped or stomped when he wasn’t a tier 1 smurf. What happened is that tier 1 stomps more character vía tier 1 virtue… so there are fewer characters to match up against. And again, the point of the character is not to fight him so idk why anyone actually expects a fight.

Clearly not, he always was a character that was stomped or stomped when he wasn’t a tier 1 smurf. What happened is that tier 1 stomps more character vía tier 1 virtue… so there are fewer characters to match up against. And again, the point of the character is not to fight him so idk why anyone actually expects a fight.
But I'm talking in general not here on VSBW.

Really you don't help by antagonizing them for stuff they say tbh. They're just gonna end up disliking the series more. You say stuff that are the reason the people start hating the fanbase.
Yeah, I mean, maybe I went a bit off the charts, but I don't think there is nothing wrong for defending your own character from people's destructive critics. I understand that my character may not be perfect, and for the taste of some people, but I don't think that's a good reason to antagonize him, and wishing for the character to be yeeted or banned from the wiki.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of him aswell, but you shouldn't put all of us in the same coat, personally I don't wank him, and I know that there are plenty of characters who step on him, heck, even some of my favourite characters are a tier above him, and I'm aware that he would never be able to defeat them.

Take the SCP supporter experience

I don't think anyone hates SCP infact I love the verse especially as they all seem unique.
It's less common here on vswiki, but there's an abundance of people on most SCP related vs threads that think all of SCP is similar to suggsverse and is created solely for the purpose of battleboarding

I don't really think so at all but a single character did caught my eye when I heard SCP-682 vs doomsday a possible death battle matchup that's when I noticed the verse SCP FOUNDATION and it doesn't seem broken at all.
Though everything about some I've seen here are like 2.0 of what other verse characters can do. But overall the verse is perfect.

gill is a true chad
Yes

250535411_3188007224816459_8575078469960333428_n.png

Back