• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not saying that he can kill her just incap her. What is her standing in WTC isn't really relevant here

No? Not arm. The thread hasn’t gone anywhere. The primary premise of the thread is long gone, they’d have to come up with another reason. Just because there is a downgrade, or “degradation” thread as they put it, doesn’t mean it’s going trough.

Also it seemed the original topic was Bernkastel vs yogiri and that also would’ve been a incap, cus berns high-godly is on a high-1B (or 1-A if Ultima decides to argue it) level

Wow, people really hate ID lol.

Anyways, there are characters far worst than yogiri in this wiki, like Gilgamesh the unwritten, but no one says anything about them, instead you guys prefer to take a blame on Yogiri 😑😑😑

except no one keeps making matches about poor Gilgamesh lol

and he has a decent character and comes from a well written story smh
Doesn't matter, that's not a reason to be biased against him, just cuz "story" or "writing".

Gil is Broken as hell, but no one says anything, yet with Yogiri people start conplaining that's what I don't understand.

But no one ever makes matches for him lol. If they did, then yeah, I can understand... but they aren't.

I may sound like a biased ID supporter, but I think it's unfair the treatment Yogiri gets in this site, when there are plenty of Smurfs who are used in VSB but no one complains about them, like Ruphas and Aleovenus.

Back