• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GQ8KDjTWkAALh4T

What versions will they use is the question. Composite? What will they accept as Godzilla?

If this is MV vs MCU then that will be kinda boring.

If this is comic vs composite then it gets weird.
Will they accept Singular Point version of Godzilla as a part of the composite? Will they just ignore all higher dimensional stuff as usual?

comic vs composite
Wonder whether they're gonna acknowledge the existence of this at all or not

They acknowledged his anime version in one of the streams, wonder if it'll work out here

Now that I think about it in a fight on vsbw between comic Hulk and composite G, it would probably be an incon since Hulk's range is only interdimensional, meaning he can't affect composite Godzilla's true form.

Calling this PIS is really funny.

I mean in the sense that the crossover between Godzilla and Supes is (somehow?) Canon / adj. (details please?), and that everyone was clowning on that one comic for Superman losing / GZ being T2 all of a sudden.

Something about the rise to prominence doesn't feel authentic (hi! Welcome to the SkeptiCunt community), and I say that as someone not into comics.

godzilla-mcu-v0-7qoskbfjbl4c1.jpg

Yo, how’s hulk supposed to beat Godzilla when he eats woke movies for breakfast

This is either TheQuatering or maybe The Critical Drinker at a stretch. I can't quite put my finger on it...

I mean in the sense that the crossover between Godzilla and Supes is (somehow?) Canon / adj. (details please?), and that everyone was clowning on that one comic for Superman losing / GZ being T2 all of a sudden.

Something about the rise to prominence doesn't feel authentic (hi! Welcome to the SkeptiCunt community), and I say that as someone not into comics.

This is either TheQuatering or maybe The Critical Drinker at a stretch. I can't quite put my finger on it...
The DC crossover is an elseworlds, although the writer did say supes was equal to his main series counterpart if that means anything.

The crossover that’s canon is the marvel one. The one where he matches thor. And death battle said they wouldn’t use that anyways. It’s another reason I didn’t want this but I digress.

The DC crossover is an elseworlds, although the writer did say supes was equal to his main series counterpart if that means anything.
Is there any crossover canon? Outside marvel ones which both acknowledge
The crossover that’s canon is the marvel one. The one where he matches thor. And death battle said they wouldn’t use that anyways. It’s another reason I didn’t want this but I digress.
Godzilla is canon in marvel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back