• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hyperion already has Outerversal Ap and Durability with Immeasurable Strength for holding two Earths and tanking their destruction. But we take his feat as an outlier by Wiki.

Silver Surfer fought The Griever At The End Of All Thing of 16 minutes, 4 seconds. Still an outlier.
Ngl there are probably so many of these feats that you might have even a case to them don´t be an Outlier (Although i personally don´t agree with such interpretation)

GQ8KDjTWkAALh4T

What versions will they use is the question. Composite? What will they accept as Godzilla?

If this is MV vs MCU then that will be kinda boring.

If this is comic vs composite then it gets weird.
Will they accept Singular Point version of Godzilla as a part of the composite? Will they just ignore all higher dimensional stuff as usual?

comic vs composite
Wonder whether they're gonna acknowledge the existence of this at all or not

They acknowledged his anime version in one of the streams, wonder if it'll work out here

Now that I think about it in a fight on vsbw between comic Hulk and composite G, it would probably be an incon since Hulk's range is only interdimensional, meaning he can't affect composite Godzilla's true form.

Hulk vs Godzilla is the new goal

Please people. I'm not smart enough to rob a bank and I can't get 637k by end of the month. Its not Rubi vs Revy but still-

78vtj.jpg

Edit - Fixed number amount - my brain broke too well to do maths

Last edited:
Little unfortunate they had trouble but it seems to be in upswing again.

It better be composite/strongest Godzilla or its ugly spite MU.

Back