• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hulk vs Godzilla.
iu

...I think this is the first time we've gotten a relevant MU specifically as a result of PIS.

Also I know it's been almost 4 years, but anyone else feel as though Hulk vs Broly was only yesterday?
Nah, I feel like it was a decent time ago, back when I first saw that matchup, I was still in high school, now I am working.

You know as someone who has very little knowledge of Genshin the match I want to see the most is Arlecchino vs Ulquiorra but that's because I'm a bleach fan and she gives off similar vibes to him.
I've literally never seen anyone purpose this match before and again my knowledge of Genshin is limited so actual fans of that series could probably point out issues with it but whatever.

So who wins Hulk or Godzilla? Are they gonna composite Godzilla?
In a battle between their movie counterparts, Godzilla wins

In a battle between their composite counterparts, I am pretty sure Godzilla Ultima's true form gets to like, Hyperversal due to transcending countless dimensions, maybe higher because it might have R>F, but I dunno if Death Battle would accept that though.
Hulk on the other hand gets rated as High Hyperversal here at peak.
Death Battle tends to completely give up while scaling when they're doing any fights above infinite universes, so they might just pretend their stats are equal and just start arguing about their haxes.
The general consensus in the community is that Hulk stomps. (But to be fair, powerscalers don't read comics, they just repeat what other powerscalers say)

Can a Marvel powerscaler bless me and tell me where does Marvel scale according to you? Because I've heard stuff like a single universe in Marvel has infinite dimensions and that Marvel heralds are Outerversal or higher.

Checking Hulk's profile again, I know that the Odinforce Thor battle isn't the only instance (although it seems to be the most important reasoning) for High 1-B, but I find it weird Hulk scaling to OF Thor's full power because of that single "all-out" statement from the cover that sounds more like a hype text.

Can a Marvel powerscaler bless me and tell me where does Marvel scale according to you? Because I've heard stuff like a single universe in Marvel has infinite dimensions
Every Earth in Marvel Universe is a part of Eternity making one Earth like 616 Low Outerversal.
and that Marvel heralds are Outerversal or higher.
Some heralds like Hulk, Thor have potential or can reach Outerversal.

Hyperion already has Outerversal Ap and Durability with Immeasurable Strength for holding two Earths and tanking their destruction. But we take his feat as an outlier by Wiki.

Silver Surfer fought The Griever At The End Of All Thing of 16 minutes, 4 seconds. Still an outlier.

Thor and Hulk are the only exception.

If you take Omega level mutants as Herald level then Iceman and Storm are Tier 1

Back