• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It’s over, Bill Cipher undoubtedly beats Discord now.
images

Wouldn't be surprised if Alex saw the DB and said **** it we ball to confirm it 🗿

Oh hey Kirb, hows the MarioSonic blog going?
It’s still in the works! It met a lot of delays because of personal life, college/work, and because they keep releasing new games lmfao. I put it on hold for a bit to work on other stuff.

I now have a fire under my ass in that BowsEgg is finally real now so I should probably try getting back on it. In an ideal world I’ll be able to get it out by the end of the year

If you are still planning on debunking some of the high tier Mario stuff it'll be eviscerated in Reddit
I’ve definitely noticed both verses have been having a little arms race as of late with pushing cosmology as high as possible. Have been seeing a lot of people pushing Mario being consistently 5D/6D and Sonic has been getting pretty high on this site. I’ll definitely be paying attention to both sides’ stuff on this lol.

I’ve definitely noticed both verses have been having a little arms race as of late with pushing cosmology as high as possible. Have been seeing a lot of people pushing Mario being consistently 5D/6D and Sonic has been getting pretty high on this site. I’ll definitely be paying attention to both sides’ stuff on this lol.
Honestly I'm still at a loss how Mario gets above even multi with dream scaling. It just kinda seems easier, and more likely for Sonic to scale higher in any interpretation that doesn't place all the leeway on Mario's side

That bird might make an Immeasurable speed Mario blog, or maybe he already made one, I don't know. But it would be funny to have Mario be faster than Sonic under powerscaler brainrot.

WATCH FOR THE BEAST WITH ONE EYE

OR READ ALL ABOUT HIM INSTEAD, I GUESS

Yukari Yakumo vs Bill sure is an interesting matchup, I wonder who you'll say will win? I'll probably read that blog when it comes out.

Honestly, since it's clearly a controversial matchup, I think they should have casted a vote to choose which matchup they should replace it with rather than forcing it in.

Depends if the ethereal nature and placement of the episode in question is enough to ruin an entire season. Personally, I doubt it.

Back