• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What other big hitter MU are there people wanna see outside these?
Ghost Rider vs Spawn
Captain America vs Kamen Rider Ichigo
Gru vs Megamind
Kira vs Adachi/Joker vs Giorno
Doomsday vs SCP-682
Steve vs Terrarian (as an aside, please list Steve killing Twitter for 15 minutes as a feat)
Mickey vs Bugs/Donald vs Daffy
Freddy Krueger vs Pennywise
Baki vs Ohma
Mac vs Ippo
Homer vs Peter
Naruto vs Luffy
Ken vs Eren
Hiro & Baymax vs Hiccup & Toothless

Off the top of my head

Ghost Rider vs Spawn
Captain America vs Kamen Rider Ichigo
Gru vs Megamind
Kira vs Adachi/Joker vs Giorno
Doomsday vs SCP-682
Steve vs Terrarian (as an aside, please list Steve killing Twitter for 15 minutes as a feat)
Mickey vs Bugs/Donald vs Daffy
Freddy Krueger vs Pennywise
Baki vs Ohma
Mac vs Ippo
Homer vs Peter
Naruto vs Luffy
Ken vs Eren
Hiro & Baymax vs Hiccup & Toothless

Off the top of my head
So basically any matchup that was up for voting?

qr5g6wzicsid1.png

Also who the **** idea was to make a version of Godzilla some weird abstract entity
Someone probably watched Shin Godzilla, saw how much people liked a Godzilla that was more akin to a Lovecraftian horror, and then thought to themselves: "Hey! What if we did that again, but we made Godzilla into the avatar of a cosmic eldritch god that transcends over the universe and is the living embodiment of the apocalypse itself?"

I personally thought that Singular Point was pretty hit or miss, but I would be lying if I didn't admit to liking cosmic horror Godzilla. And if everything that happened in the anime was an excuse to make it into a reality, I'm personally not complaining.

I do. I just don't get why they're using Gingka when I see barely anyone talk about the Metal series. Like, he's the best one so I'm not complaining, but still.
Tbf metal series had 3 seasons and another one outside metal series with Gingka in it as the best one at that point guiding others to be better

In my region metal fusion (little only of it) and metal master (in full) got dubbed and all on Cartoon Network too, to me that says he had more going to him as MC

How do you guys think they're going to composite Godzilla? I want it to be a full composite, because I'm curious what that abomination is going to look like, but some of Godzilla's incarnations are straight up incompatible. How do you composite the atomic dinosaur, vengeful ghost, and whatever Shin Godzilla was?

How do you guys think they're going to composite Godzilla? I want it to be a full composite, because I'm curious what that abomination is going to look like, but some of Godzilla's incarnations are straight up incompatible. How do you composite the atomic dinosaur, vengeful ghost, and whatever Shin Godzilla was?
The way I see it they'll use abilities that synonymous with Big G at his core along with using the most well known/popular Godzilla model for the fight
Ultima is 50/50 to me cause it still Godzilla but as mentioned incompatible with Godzilla as a whole

I predict they'll be using;
  • The Four Main Eras (Showa, Heisei, Millennium, Reiwa)
  • MonsterVerse
  • Singular Point (Anime and hopefully the novel)
  • IDW comics (mostly Main Trilogy, GIH, RAT, and potentially Rivals as it has good stuff)
  • Pipeworks games
  • Marvel and DC appearances (hopefully?)
Sadly there is more obscure media that gives Godzilla some wack n' good hacks but that they likely won't use. I suppose they'll get more tied to the mainstream stuff (which means no Godzilla wrestling with Cthulhu or BOB or being immune to RPG systems)

Last edited:
  • The Three Main Eras (Showa, Heisei, Reiwa)
  • MonsterVerse
  • IDW comics (mostly Main Trilogy, GIH, RAT, and potentially Rivals as it has good stuff)
  • Pipeworks games
Sadly there is more obscure media that gives Godzilla some wack n' good hacks but that they likely won't use. I suppose they'll get more tied to the mainstream stuff (which means no Godzilla wrestling with Cthulhu or BOB or being immune to RPG systems)
Hulk vs Godzilla probably won't come out till 2026

• The Three Main Eras (Showa, Heisei, Reiwa)
  • MonsterVerse
  • Pipeworks games
Do you include the Millenium line of films as apart of Heisei? I've always seen people make that separation.

Someone probably watched Shin Godzilla, saw how much people liked a Godzilla that was more akin to a Lovecraftian horror, and then thought to themselves: "Hey! What if we did that again, but we made Godzilla into the avatar of a cosmic eldritch god that transcends over the universe and is the living embodiment of the apocalypse itself?"

I personally thought that Singular Point was pretty hit or miss, but I would be lying if I didn't admit to liking cosmic horror Godzilla. And if everything that happened in the anime was an excuse to make it into a reality, I'm personally not complaining.
Ngl, I watched that anime and I thought it was pretty bad, dozens of episodes of snoring.
Seeing Aang vs Traveler shunted down the goal list to something already achieved and be replaced by Hulk vs Godzilla makes me laugh.

Legitimately who thought having Genshin as a stretch goal was a good idea.

Hopefully that means the kickstarter can recover lost ground.
I don't think I Genshin matchup couldn't have worked as a stretch goal, my issue is that they chose a matchup no one wanted

Back