• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
7tdrna.png
Normies not knowing Vader's feats doesnt make them correct

I am sure it is the other way round

People with G1 blog and legacy VBW blogs have star and MFTL+ Vader while Death Battle crew members have planet and SOL Vader.
r/ reddit, offical DB discord server, discussions with MomoUru, spacebattles, DB community suggest otherwise, then add Death Battle crew members.

I've only seen like a few people argue for MFTL+ and star level Vader

Pardon me for using facts to determine the outcomes of matches rather than ignoring them just to appeal to the uninformed masses
Okay...and yet you've failed to convince the majority or Shadowboku here that have read Star Wars as much. or are you going to dismiss Shadow's opinion because of his PFP again

Can Obito regen having entire body or head blown up? Vader does the former with force combustion. Obito is apparently incapable of regenerating his eyes meaning could literally blind him.

In terms of stats, without inflating his feats, Obito is like 5B via scaling to Sage of the six paths. Vader is 5A and speed feats put him 3-4x faster

Also legends is getting an upgrade on the future....and Vader stomps Obito with it
And the calculation needs evaluation.

ooc, anyone here got a link to the forum where the naruto calc supporters discussed the feat the ten tail beast bomb DB used in question. interested

Updates on teased music for Brandon Yates Round 6

Normies not knowing Vader's feats doesnt make them correct
And Star Wars is a verse which could be easier underestimated than Naruto which has visual effect badass
Even the updated profile for Vader is going to have him at Low 4-C and MFTL
And the current Vader profile has many problems. It needs more references, it needs decomposite Canon and Legend, it needs more in-depth justifications.

Pardon me for using facts to determine the outcomes of matches rather than ignoring them just to appeal to the uninformed masses
Vader after he has to fight Ganondorf or Majora (I used facts to determine the outcome of this rather than ignoring them just to appeal to the uninformed masses)

Melted-Darth-Vader-Helmet-2.jpg

Okay...and yet you've failed to convince the majority or Shadowboku here that have read Star Wars as much. or are you going to dismiss Shadow's opinion because of his PFP again
As i said, uninformed, there is little point trying to convince someone who is coming into a debate with the preconceived notion that they are right and i am wrong. It is in my best interest to simply accept that you will not see why you are wrong, so i will just accept that you are content to be wrong and stop wasting time trying to convince you otherwise.

As i said, uninformed, there is little point trying to convince someone who is coming into a debate with the preconceived notion that they are right and i am wrong. It is in my best interest to simply accept that you will not see why you are wrong, so i will just accept that you are content to be wrong and stop wasting time trying to convince you otherwise.
So your opting to dodge the calling out on the blatantly dismissing ShadowBoku's opinion just because of his PFP? I also never proclaimed to be encyclopedia'd on SW's or Naruto, I'm just another dude here just as you on a vs debating forum. Also ShadowBoku totally slammed you in that discussing m8, I was there when you engaged with him and used the bullshit PFP nonesense that only a youtuber commenter would use.

Also doesn't help you've made a lot of claims but still haven't provided sources or evidence for it and whilst I'm aware you're busy with IRL which is fair enough, but such claims should really be said after you've made ya thesis.

You know you could've just said let's agree to disagree instead of wording it in a way that puts down other people, but whatever you're right, your not going to change the way you think and neither am I so just because to leave a dead horse and move on.

So your opting to dodge the calling out on the blatantly dismissing ShadowBoku's opinion just because of his PFP? I also never proclaimed to be encyclopedia'd on SW's or Naruto, I'm just another dude here just as you on a vs debating forum. Also ShadowBoku totally slammed you in that discussing m8, I was there when you engaged with him and used the bullshit PFP nonesense that only a youtuber commenter would use.
Oh no, i double down on it, Shadow's blatant bias was super apparent throughout that entire "debate" if you could even call it that, its abundantly clear that he has never even opened one of the Star Wars novels before. Hell, if he had, why not use that knowledge to fix up the profile? Why is the cleanup that is going on leaning towards the stats that i was arguing in favor of rather than whatever he was trying to claim if he is supposedly correct? The only thing Shadow 'slammed' was the keyboard in frustration.
Also doesn't help you've made a lot of claims but still haven't provided sources or evidence for it and whilst I'm aware you're busy with IRL which is fair enough, but such claims should really be said after you've made ya thesis.
Shadow didnt provided sources either yet i dont see you demanding anything from him.

Almost as funny as when he came into the God of War thread and unironically claimed that Kratos doesn't scale to Thor despite beating a bloodlusted Thor in a one on one fight (While also holding back his rage to prevent himself from killing the thundergod)
Weekly just be saying shit, you kind of have to admire it at a certain point. Maybe I'm only saying that because I haven't had to debate him yet lmao

Almost as funny as when he came into the God of War thread and unironically claimed that Kratos doesn't scale to Thor despite beating a bloodlusted Thor in a one on one fight (While also holding back his rage to prevent himself from killing the thundergod)
Imagine seeing Thor kill Kratos on-screen as a scripted event and then asking if Kratos scales to Thor due to this only for people to start making dumbass accusations like this

I'd like to know the justification of Low 1-C as Tier 1 is much more debatable than other tiers.

Also, https://vsbattles.com/threads/star-...gends-episode-vi-return-of-the-threadi.151958 may be a better place to discuss this.

Anyways, Vader's profile finally has references.
Something something The Force exists everywhere in the Star Wars universe including Hyperspace, which is explicitly a higher spatial dimension, and Anakin subdued the embodiments of both the Dark and Light Side of the Force

People like to just spread lies about me, its nowhere near as bad as theyll try to make you think
Took me like 5 seconds to find ye olde "Ryuko can totally beat Super Shadow guys trust me" posts you denied existed, so no, I don't think those are lies.

Really, I could talk about all the "just trust me" moments you've had on here, like the definitely real DMC 4-A downgrade, or tier 2 Doomguy downgrade, or 3-C Vader, or Mikasa beating Blake.

Last edited:
Back