• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You sure that's a good idea? I don't think people want another Shakuma.
Get this guy on it
https://twitter.com/SXR123?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

All we know is Kratos vs Asura is a 99% lock for next season
Invincible episode is a given but betting on Eve being next
there's also the other ballot choices and the DB casts they implied they are interested in turning them into actual DB episodes, but sure, maybe far from a guarantee

Alien x hard carries Ben in vs debates and it boils down to where u put Alien X at in stats
It's such a shame how hard he carries Ben, nobody wants to debate or bring up all his other aliens it's almost always just Alien X and that's kinda boring.
Ben 10 without Alien X:

TylerJohnsonFaceOfUnemployment.jpeg

Problem is, even with equal stats, Vader outhaxes to hell and back, and half the stuff they allowed Obito to have require a significant amount of prep and arent things he can use on his own
???? Vader has nothing in his hax (that I can currently see on our profile for him) that makes him a threat to Juubito in a battle of equal stats. MS + Rinnegan defeat layered mind hax and illusions, he has nothing to get around Juubito's partial invulnerability besides physical attacks, but his physical attacks would just be regenerated (also, pretty sure Obito's resistance to extreme heat would make Vader's lightsaber fairly ineffective)--and Vader has no resistance or answer to the TSB, which would just fly right through attempts at Force deflection and his lightsaber like they weren't even there.

Last edited:
???? Vader has nothing in his hax (that I can currently see on our profile for him) that makes him a threat to Juubito in a battle of equal stats. MS + Rinnegan defeat mind hax, he has nothing to get around Juubito's partial invulnerability besides physical attacks, but his physical attacks would just be regenerated (also, pretty sure Obito's resistance to extreme heat would make Vader's lightsaber fairly ineffective)--and Vader has no resistance or answer to the TSB, which would just fly right through attempts at Force deflection and his lightsaber like they weren't even there.
Look at the updated profile

Also Juubito requires prep and thus shouldnt be available for Obito to use

Vader's mind hax are vastly superior to obito's

Vader's lightsaber is 5-6x hotter than anything obito was shown to resist

And no, vader both has a resistance to madder erasure and nothing stops him from just halting the TSB with telekinesis

Yeah but Nolan's later characterization and parrells to Chancellor Superman work better with Injustice.
Ngl, Reverse Flash could be good for MK, maybe even Zoom for dialogue with Nolan and Homie
Like the idea of Zoom seeing Homerland sounds funny, dude would have a ******* stroke

TBF GER is an upgraded form of GE so it should be able to do all that it's base form can do (and does show it in the anime) but like...the only thing it's used for (or even can be used given the matchups it has) is RTZ.

Denying obito access to the juubi under db standards doesn't make any sense. It's like saying Madara should not get it either
That's the thing, they've actively denied other characters abilities that work under identical circumstances, yet give obito juubito because reasons

Weekly inhaling some serious copium, really ******* salty that Vader took the L. Nobody complained about Madara having it tho even tho he has less of a reason to have it than Obito, this situation is just Silver shouldn’t have his super form from last season
647g6vfeb5db1.jpg
My guy, having seven items that the cast just carries around in their back pocket half the time anyways is not even remotely the same as a form obito explicitly needed years of prep and an entire war to achieve

Not that is matters anyways as Vader >>>>>>>> Juubito in every aspect but still, calling out double standards shouldnt be mocked like this.

My guy, having seven items that the cast just carries around in their back pocket half the time anyways is not even remotely the same as a form obito explicitly needed years of prep and an entire war to achieve

Not that is matters anyways as Vader >>>>>>>> Juubito in every aspect but still, calling out double standards shouldnt be mocked like this.
He needed prep time to unlock the form but he can tap into it whenever he wants, that's like saying Super Saiyan God and any forms tied to that aren't standard because it's the same logic.

Well It's a good thing you're wrong as Juubito > Vader.

He needed prep time to unlock the form but he can tap into it whenever he wants, that's like saying Super Saiyan God and any forms tied to that aren't standard because it's the same logic.

Well It's a good thing you're wrong as Juubito > Vader.
My guy, every feat vader has is proof that he is stronger than juubito, the amount of cope you've ingested to be able to delude yourself to this level is insane

Eh folks are allowed to disagree, they're not really obligated to "accept" the results if they don't want to.

Not that I care tho
I mean sure but Weekly for the past week has been acting toxic, an I can assure I'm not the only one who feels this way or to any other SW's fanboys like him. The dude is borderline insufferable to engage with as he'll barely let the other guy even get in a word if it's not agreeing with Vader wank.

Bias and salty Star Wars fanboys will do whatever it takes to ensure that there precious Vader is beating Goku 🥴
utter nonense and pure bias, next you're gonna say that Vader is beating Goku and Dr Doom now
Cute, you cant disprove what I'm arguing so you're resorting to schoolyard insults. Thank you for proving my point from yesterday correct, there is no point arguing with you as you refuse to listen to logic and reason. Pathetic.

I mean, I kinda get it? Everyone has some eps that are wrong to them and they still keep hating on them. Why should only some eps be allowed to be hated?
Well the issue isn't that people hate some episodes and think they're wrong. There's gonna be a few that think otherwise but for the most part people don't think only some episodes are allowed to be hated. They're all allowed to be hated, or loved, or kinda liked or whatever.

The real issue is when people can't act their age and start being a massive asshole about it. I know it's beating a dead horse at this point but Weeklys reaction to Vader vs Obito is a classic example of how not to act when you dislike/disagree with something, most people would've had no problems if he just acted about it in a respectful manner instead of doing whatever the **** he decided to do. Dude is free to hate the episode and believe Vader stomps Obito into the dirt as much as he wants that's fine but the way he went about it is something I'd expect from a toddler who was told their favorite dinosaur was stupid.

Back