• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadpool vs Mask wasn't an acknowledgement of anything, it was just a reference.
Yeah but they know deep down that was a **** up even going there own reasoning in that episode, Sephiroth vs Vergil and soon Cloud vs Link
They acknowledged that Yang should have lost via Deadpool vs Mask

Weiss got curbed by Mitsuri

Now Blake dies to Mikasa

Theyr really holding out to have Ruby die to Maka huh
How
Yes obviously to the last part

Frankly, I think it's better this way. Think of it like this. Let's say, hypothetically, they admitted a couple of the fights were wrong. Gaara vs Toph, Yang vs Tifa, Rogue vs Wonder Woman. What benefit is there to genuinely be gained from that? Think about it. If they did this, it would only make certain fanbases even more volatile and demanding, because if these episodes got an admission, why won't Ben vs Hal, or Goku vs Superman, or et cetera? It's a sign of favoritism.

I think the smarter decision is what they're doing, to be frank. Make fights with the same series later, and quantifiably show onscreen the improvements of their research.

They got blasted for it because they have gone on record multiple times saying that they are never wrong
Pretty sure that was like back in Old Era DB
Frankly, I think it's better this way. Think of it like this. Let's say, hypothetically, they admitted a couple of the fights were wrong. Gaara vs Toph, Yang vs Tifa, Rogue vs Wonder Woman. What benefit is there to genuinely be gained from that? Think about it. If they did this, it would only make certain fanbases even more volatile and demanding, because if these episodes got an admission, why won't Ben vs Hal, or Goku vs Superman, or et cetera? It's a sign of favoritism.

I think the smarter decision is what they're doing, to be frank. Make fights with the same series later, and quantifiably show onscreen the improvements of their research.
Exactly from business Standpoint ya not gonna say" yeah we were wrong on alot shit"
The closest you'll have them admitted it was wrong is a sense of it would been handled better now than it was before
They must realize most of their earlier episodes were wrong, but are also too deep in-character to ever admit it.
I can't blame them given when they ****** up on giving 18 an ability she didn't use in canon folks gave them shit for it

Anyways before others ask "How the **** Mikasa vs Blake is Historic" I'll help
Mikasa is one of the most requested characters from AOT to appear on the show
Blake happens to be her most requested MU and vice versa
The MU been requested for years
Rwby having history with the show dating back in S2

For business reasons
AOT is still popular as ****
is both characters most Popular MU

cant say I buy tier 7 mikasa.

For one, Levi nearly died to a thunder spear. It was implied zeke's building level rock pitches would be a threat if they tagged levi. Zeke bodied reiner, and reiner got bodied by artillery fire. Him surviving Armin's blast with minimal injury, but getting pierced by war titan arrows makes that feat even more questionable consistency wise. Lastly, colossal titans most likely dont scale to armin, since hanji could kill them.

Anyways before others ask "How the **** Mikasa vs Blake is Historic" I'll help

For business reasons
Yeah
Yes obviously to the last part

For one, Levi nearly died to a thunder spear. It was implied zeke's building level rock pitches would be a threat if they tagged levi. Zeke bodied reiner, and reiner got bodied by artillery fire. Him surviving Armin's blast with minimal injury, but getting pierced by war titan arrows makes that feat even more questionable consistency wise. Lastly, colossal titans most likely dont scale to armin, since hanji could kill them.
This is fiction.

And yeah even Season 1 Blake can destroy EoS Mikasa.

Her swords are tier 7, not her physically

Her swords are tier 7, not her physically
Where are the two physical tier 7 calcs you said they had
How bizzare, the rampant RWBY downplay this site is famous for instantly dissapears the moment i start arguing in favor of someone who legitimately beats them beating them, i should kep that in mind...
Aren't you the one giving RWBY low 7-B durability with aura

Spoiler-free review of Heihachi vs Geese (honestly pointless, but I haven't done one in a while):

-Research was pretty good on both sides, very thorough calcs for their capabilities.

-Their research throws Jin vs Ryu off a bit, but they've gone on record multiple times that new feats researched for later episodes doesn't mean that they didn't try the previous time.

-Sprite animation was really good. Fun fight setting and choreography.

-I give DB props that they had Heihachi speak Japanese. They didn't just piece together dialogue from his shouts in games, they wrote full dialogue. Mad respect for that.

-Jesus, Geese's voice. I know the 90s-era voices for fighting games were bad, but come on

-Hoo boy, next time. The salt will flow and the fanboys will riot. Let's watch the fireworks, ladies and gents.

How bizzare, the rampant RWBY downplay this site is famous for instantly dissapears the moment i start arguing in favor of someone who legitimately beats them beating them, i should kep that in mind...
i don't care for Rwby
I just legit don't see how Mikasa wins this
Blake is hypersonic in comparison to Mikasa Supersonic speed
Blake is someone Mikasa never dealt with while Mikasa is nothing new for Blake
and how exactly her weapons tier 7 exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back