• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't care for Rwby
I just legit don't see how Mikasa wins this
Blake is hypersonic in comparison to Mikasa Supersonic speed
Blake is someone Mikasa never dealt with while Mikasa is nothing new for Blake
and how exactly her weapons tier 7 exactly?
Neither do i but i know enough about both verses to say that Mikasa beats Blake

Mikasa is under heavyrvisions because the series just ended, she is getting upgraded to be much faster and stronger

Her weapons are tier 7 for being able to cut Colossus Titans that are physically tier 7

Where are the two physical tier 7 calcs you said they had

Aren't you the one giving RWBY low 7-B durability with aura
I wonder if this is the Californian way in saying "I believe some piece of information should be included and stressed on" when they spell or type in "said information is there".

They could literally use Weiss stats from S6 to stomp Mikasa
Season 1 Blake can destroy EoS Mikasa.

The real history is that it gives Ruby another year or two to stop from getting bullied by Maka
With Azula vs Cinder Fall and Salem vs any crappy female leader villain, we have a lot of time to keep RWBY in public attention as well as to buy time to power up the main cast strong enough for Ruby Rose to defeat Maka Albarn. Without worrying Weiss vs Mitsuru to be incorrect.

I don't want to ask normally so I'll just ask in spoilers, how did Mikasa manage to behead Eren in the end? I feel based off his abilties, he could've killed her in an instant
Eren somehow let Mikasa kill him. And his limited body control let him weaken himself.

Oh cool another place where everyone who hates me to congregate, awesome
unknown.png

I am literally just here to see the calcs you claimed existed

I don't find it unlikely for rwby to surpass soul eater in 2 years.
Soul eater also had a bunch of 8-A feats until Crona decided to dissolve an entire city, relativistic to light speed also only happened in the last arc iirc.
Not to mention 6-C and FTL isn't that difficult to get, a simple laser or light manipulator with statements can deal with the latter, some dura neg hax Maka doesn't resist or a new feat for the god tiers can easily deal with the former too.

I don't find it unlikely for rwby to surpass soul eater in 2 years.
Soul eater also had a bunch of 8-A feats until Crona decided to dissolve an entire city, relativistic to light speed also only happened in the last arc iirc.
Not to mention 6-C and FTL isn't that difficult to get, a simple laser or light manipulator with statements can deal with the latter, some dura neg hax Maka doesn't resist or a new feat for the god tiers can easily deal with the former too.
And light dust already exists, so really it's only a matter of time

Regarding Mikasa vs Blake, let's say purely for the sake of argument that Blake has Tier 7 durability with her Aura and Mikasa's blade can affect beings with Tier 7 durability through The Adamantium Principle. I can't find the calcs for either, so I can't confirm or deny either, but that's not the point of this. There's one factor that determines the victor right away:

Speed. Mikasa can move at 101 m/s with 3D Maneuver Gear (I don't remember it ever being said that the gear got faster during the big tech boom that AOT got during the timeskip) and has reactions around Mach 2 (she should be comparable to Levi by the end and he dodged bullets at that speed). Blake has Mach 11 reactions due to Sun intercepting the Sea Dragon's lightning breath. That means Blake can move 37.3x faster and react 5.5x faster than Mikasa. Also, Blake is 8-B at strongest, and while in this situation Mikasa's sword can affect Tier 7 durability, she herself is only 9-A. Therefore, one hit from Blake and Mikasa is dead and she has slim chances to actually hit Blake, so I firmly believe Blake wins

Now that we got Heihachi vs. Geese, I really want Hwoarang vs. Kim Kaphwan even more
I would say Juri would be a better match up for Kim but revisions kill that idea now lol. Same as it did for Shingo Yabuki vs Sakura Kasugano, a MU I'dve liked to see way more.

Shingo would've still destroyed Sakura anyways because of feats (He actually did better against Wild Iori than Kyo and took a way worse beating in the process.) unless they Composite Sakura or something. More a MU I would've liked to see because of its thematic elements.

I would say Juri would be a better match up for Kim but revisions kill that idea now lol. Same as it did for Shingo Yabuki vs Sakura Kasugano, a MU I'dve liked to see way more.

Shingo would've still destroyed Sakura anyways because of feats (He actually did better against Wild Iori than Kyo and took a way worse beating in the process.) unless they Composite Sakura or something. More a MU I would've liked to see because of its thematic elements.
Juri's nice and all, but I think Hwoarang's hot-headed and cocky nature could mesh well with Kim's cool-minded and patient one rather seamlessly.

Also Fox vs Bucky have one of the most brutal DB title ngl.
What any one of you would pick for the "top 10" most torturing and top 10 "cleanest" kills?

you may have a glimpse on some moments generally deemed brutal

Like for instance we have several key phases or even profiles for the same characters at different arcs or different series.

Off topic: Anyone remember which episode of Ben 10 / chapter of DC Comics the "Time huh? Thanks for the tip." is referenced from?

Last edited:
I want Mikasa to win because she’s the infinitely better character but... oof.
  • RWBY’s got 8-C+ and High 8-C calcs from the Pre-Timeskip Era alone, and in Weiss vs Mitsuru they calc'd Team RWBY tanking that train crash at 7 Tons of TNT. Blake inarguably only needs to land one hit.
  • Mikasa has swords and explosives vs Blake’s array of elemental Dust, shadow-clones, and invisible forcefield that blunts sword attacks. Hmm...
  • There’s not a doubt in my mind that they’re gonna use RWBY’s lightning timing feat, making the speed gap even larger than our profiles convey.
  • Tier 7 Volume 8 feats tho
Hope the fight slaps tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back