• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not really, and even one of the researchers of the G1 blog(MomoUra) doesn't think Vader's capable of blitzing, the very same blog everyone loves to keep barking up. I'm sure you can even pull up various examples in fiction where characters multitude of times faster than the other and the other was still able to keep up.

Well I'm not a calc guy, I just kinda assumed the general consensus for Vader and Obito was around planetary level so it made sense. We don't know exactly what method or calc they used that got that number, I've also heard that Naruto's earth is a lot bigger than IRL's so maybe that can also be the cause of it, an generally vaporisation is greater than evisceration.

Let's put it this way a human eye is capable of processing images between 30-60 frames per second, an average human is capable of perceiving a ferrari sports car driving and moving even when going up to 330 km/h. Sure that car is moving so much faster but humans can still perceive it on the track if briefly. Now you take someone who has superb field awareness with the Sharingan, extrasensory senses and superhuman vision, an now it doesn't seem so blitz worthy without Vader being several leagues above him in speed.

So with this established and even the G1 researcher(referring to MomoUra) in order for a comfortable blitz to happen Vader would have to have to be so astronomically faster unless if you can give me examples, even then it's always flimsy in fiction and every series/character treats it differently(example that comes to mind is Scar vs Bradley from fullmetal alchemist brotherhood), thus far it seems like every interpretation(apart from Weekly's I guess) has both Anakin and Obito in the same wave length roughly in speed so there's a lot of wiggle room to debate, an since basically every power scaling I've seen has them pretty close in stats a lot of people really drew from the MU as a stats vs haxs debate, but with it being so close to where haxs can actually be a genuine threat to Vader if he doesn't do anything.

I'm glad you enjoyed the episode, I loved the episode personally. The outcome of the episode doesn't really make me too upset because I'm aware no matter how hard myself or anyone else DB's interpretation isn't going to just chance, an since I was always 50/50 on the debating side so I was fine with either Vader winning or Obito winning. I'm not forcing any narrative nor do I want to be chewed out or shit flung at just for throwing a different hat into the ring, I'm very much aware that DB is far from perfect and that they've made blunders in the past like with Ben 10 vs Hal and even ignoring old DB when it was only Ben that was doing it all, I dunno maybe it's because I'm not so hardcore into the modern vs debating. Let's just agree to disagree with this subject, no harm no foul ❤️

But like Speedy said in the future if we want a discussion from them shit flinging and insult hurdling isn't going to be way to do it.
I do enjoy the episode, I have requested this match for ages, I'm just glad it got the love it deserved.

You are rigth this match is 50/50 but arguments can still be made

In this wiki, 4x is the requirement to speedblitz, I know DB has different standards but Vader should be alot faster that Obito

I don't think the Naruto planet is bigger than ours and even some the Naruto supporters here disagree with the calc

One of the notes in the video was that while Legends content was used, current canon took precedent in determining Vader's "potential". Which is just...vague and nebulous as ****.

image.png

Though, I think in a world where Vader and Juubito are relatively even/close in speed/power, DB's outcome is accurate
Problem is, even with equal stats, Vader outhaxes to hell and back, and half the stuff they allowed Obito to have require a significant amount of prep and arent things he can use on his own

If himiko toga ever got on death battle who would you want her to fight
Neopolitan from RWBY
Well your wish is about to come true. The new graphic novel has buffed the Danny Phantom verse to solid 2-C and gave ghosts Abstract Existence... though i think Danny still gets floored but at least it looks more logical than him fighter her at his tier 6 level

Awesome. I'll make a Youmu vs Danny MU right after the upgrade.
Man it's weird seeing people use SOL as the acronym of speed of light since my mind always interprets it as sun since sol is sun in Spanish.

Unrelated but I didn't notice Weekly was going on a days long salty rant until people started mentioning it. I just scrolled past their paragraphs of text because mucho texto and because I don't really care about the outcome of the fight. Haha

Anakin has a chance of being a Low 1-C in his strongest. It surprises me but nothing is impossible since the result of Vader VS Obito happens. With Low 1-C scaling, even Storm series cannot save Obito.

I might get bad vibes from SW stuff but we really shouldnt make fun of Weekly directly and be this condescending.
This isn't specifically aimed at you but surprisingly those who actually want a user to start shit-flinging usually end up smelling of BS too in the end, I did say
Y'all got some Wario level baited breath.
And now look at the result shit smelling halitosis!

Anakin has a chance of being a Low 1-C in his strongest. It surprises me but nothing is impossible since the result of Vader VS Obito happens. With Low 1-C scaling, even Storm series cannot save Obito.
Non standard

Only applies for his full potential which he never achieved and while being amped by mortis

This also makes Luke capable at figthing Saber at her strongest cause he might scale via oneness

Made a TN for Duke Nukem vs Postal Dude, this MU is so fun, man, would've been funny if they hired Gianni and made him voice both the Duke and the Dude.
Also, can't really decide which track name do I prefer, "Of Dukes and Dudes" is a really good one but "King of paradise" is another one I really like.
image.png

About the rage from Darth Vader vs Obito Uchiha...

Let us just give time for the lore revampers to actually prepare their drafts.
Wish the lore revampers luck and guidance.

Meanwhile... I have filled out that form for that split commission work project. Wait for Yates to confirm things.

Made a TN for Duke Nukem vs Postal Dude, this MU is so fun, man, would've been funny if they hired Gianni and made him voice both the Duke and the Dude.
Also, can't really decide which track name do I prefer, "Of Dukes and Dudes" is a really good one but "King of paradise" is another one I really like.
image.png
Have you decided which musician(s) to pay? Or which animators to make a mock fight?

I need that one in 3D
The current pattern for a 16-episode season would be 7-9 sprite fights, 5-6 3D model fights, 0-1 2D hand drawn fight, 0-1 live action fight and 0-1 mixed style fight.

So Liu Kang vs Jago can unlikely but possible to be a next episode and a next 3d episode

I'm not paying anyone, I'm broke af, though if I'd commission a track, I think I'd go for TehGM, I think I actually like their tracks more than Brandon's
Will you go for Josh Poore or Infotron or CF2364 or Cryo? They also receive commissions for composing VS tracks.

MK is due for a DB. We're either getting one this or next season. We'll be fine Tipper-san, have faith 🙏🏿.
We will. Esp. MK1 (re-reboot) is launching.
Unless Death Battle does not want clicks.

They (Skye TehGM) stopped doing vs commissions.
A new hope lies on Josh Poore, Infotron, Cryo and CF2364 - they make commissioned music works at roughly half the price as Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media.

That can work.

What are the connections again? Haven't kept up with MHA in a fair bit.
Neos backstory
Neo, formerly Trivia Vanille, was born to the Vanille family in the city of Vale. Her father, Jimmy Vanille, was the city manager for the Vale City Council.

In the early morning hours of her eighth birthday, Trivia plays tiptoe tag with another, wilder girl named "Neoplitan" through the halls of a dark mansion. As the two play, Neo enters the family room, which she was not allowed to go into. During this, Trivia inadvertently knocks over an expensive Akaibara vase, shattering it, and alerting her parents. When the two arrive – her father, Jimmy, angry and her mother, Carmel, concerned – Trivia finds Neopolitan has vanished, and cuts her hand on a piece of shattered glass. Enraged, Jimmy pulls Trivia out from under the couch by her ankles, shaking her upside down. Jimmy demands her to speak for herself and tell him what happened, but Trivia is only able to produce a rasping sound. Carmel asks her daughter what happened, so the girl uses a communication board to spell out the name "Neo", blaming the other girl.

At this, the two parents argue amongst themselves about their daughter's condition, Jimmy is impatient with her and Carmel says Trivia has an overactive imagination, and that her doctor, Mazarin, told them to give the young girl space. As her father leaves, ranting about the things to provide for his family's wealth and ordering somebody to clean the mess, Carmel sits with Trivia. She asks her daughter if she knows that a friend who does something bad and leaves her to take the blame is a bad friend. She begs Trivia to say something, but when she gets no response, Carmel leaves Trivia in the room to clean up after herself, leaving her alone once more. However, as she looked up, Neopolitan has returned, and convinced Trivia to leave somebody else to pick up the pieces.

Toga's backstory
Himiko Toga was born as the eldest daughter of the Toga family. When she was a child, likely due to her Quirk, Transform, Himiko showcased a rather disturbing and morbid interest in blood. She once brought a dead, bloodied bird to her parents and cheerfully asked them if it was "pretty", which in turn scarred and disturbed them. They accused her of killing the bird, drinking its blood, and smiling about it, but Himiko cries saying she found it on the ground in the yard. Disgusted with her erratic behavior, her parents tried to suppress it from a young age by putting immense pressure on her to be "normal", sending her to Quirk counselling for her to be reformed and attempt to resolve her "deviant behavior".

Since then, she began to repress and hide her "abnormal" tendencies and began to act like an "ideal young school girl expected of society". She successfully hid this side of herself so thoroughly that by the time she was a middle school student, Himiko was known by her classmates as a "cheerful and well-behaved girl," becoming a normal student with many friends.

However, despite her counselling, her behavior continued to cause social problems. Himiko would observe the world and how people shared their love, and would question why they do things and why the way she does it wrong. Her parents confront her after learning she drank her friend's blood, but she claims they were hurt so she was just sucking the injury, which they say isn't normal. With tears in her eyes, she says she doesn't understand, asking if everyone fights their urge to be the way they want to be, wondering why nobody sucks blood like her. Her parents break down saying she is rotten to the core, having given birth to something inhuman, which severely broke Himiko mentally to make her cry.

Later during middle school, she witnessed a boy attending her school named Saito, fighting at school and getting covered in bruises and blood. Awakening her repressed "abnormal" feelings and tendencies, Himiko experienced what she believed to be a crush on him. Sometime later, Himiko had seemingly succumbed to this infatuation and attacked him using a box cutter. Wherein she stuck a straw into his wound and began sucking his blood while crying and, according to a passing classmate who had witnessed the assault, had a look of ecstasy.

Soon after, she disappeared and went into hiding, as she was now a wanted suspect due to the attack. The incident was made public and Himiko's family were questioned by the news, where her parents apologized and said that they tried to help their daughter but claimed that she was always a lost cause, branding her as a "demon" and publicly cutting all ties with her. Himiko went on to become a major suspect in multiple murders involving bloodletting. However, she managed to successfully evade both the Police and Pro Heroes until she officially joined the League of Villains.

Also both of them can turn into people, both lost someone who was like a brother figure/father figure in their life and both wanted revenge because of it

Updates on teased music for Brandon Yates Round 6

Well likely there is only one teased music work still not yet launched. For Batch 6.

Speaking of Brandon Yates commissioned music works...

Anyone actually have a feeling Kyogre vs Chaos will be the Season 10 finale?

And anyone still remembers these?

Brandon Yates

Skye TehGM

Cryo

A 3-way battle of Kyogre vs Chaos fan commissioned music work

Get this nardo and space balls shit outta here I wanna know what'd be a good match up for Clive Rosfield
SPOILERS to those who haven't played and completed FF16 plus other franchises too, I guess?

Off the the top of my head there's:

Clive Vs Aang (FFXVI Vs ATLA)

*Both have mastery over the elements plus can freely switch between them in battle (ironically Aang initially hated fire but fire is Clive's go to element).

*Both are survivors of a destroyed nation (Grand Duchy of Rosaria and The Air Nomads), thus carrying a gigantic emotional burden.

*They eventually discover they played a part in the destruction of their homeland (Clive unwittingly destroying it as Ifrit and Aang abandoning it when they needed him the most) which left them guilt ridden for a time after being initially unaware of the circumstances.

*Their homeland was also invaded by a imperialistic power that's closely connected to dragons (Holy Empire of Sanbreque and The Fire Nation).

*Both are charged with ending a war that's engulfed multiple nations for years yet both have different approaches to fulfilling their prophecy intentionally or not (with Aang eventually accepting his role as the Avatar while Clive constantly refusing to accept his role as Mythos to the point Odin's powers had to be forced upon him).

*Both are connected to a godly entity that granted their position (Ultima and Raava) yet these entities are complete opposites in terms of their views on the world and especially their views on humanity.

*Both initially couldn't control their transformations and as a consequence caused major damage while being afraid of it (Ifrit and Avatar state) since it felt like they were observing the destruction from outside their bodies.

*Both are prophesized beings with the power to reshape/balance the world (Mythos and Avatar) yet while only a few people know of Mythos in Clive's world, very few people haven't heard of the Avatar in Aang's world.

*Both have a close bond with an animal companion who is more than capable in battle themselves and has powers too (Torgal and Appa).

There's a few other connections (West Vs East cultural inspiration) plus the fact their markings/brand plays a part in defining their character but that's the general gist of it.

Clive Vs Yugo (FFXVI Vs Wakfu)

*Both are skilled users of magical powers (Aether and Wakfu) yet the magical energy their use turns out to have a high cost.

*Both are the last (known) survivors of an invasion (the Sanbreque invasion for Clive and the Mechasm invasion for Yugo).

*Despite their vast mythical powers, their favoured weapon of choice is the sword or blade which they put to good use against a wide variety of mystical, mechanical and monstrous opponents.

*Both are connected to their brothers who can reincarnate/resurrect (Joshua the Phoenix and Adamaï the Dragon).

*Both would suffer the lost of both friends and families alike early on in their several years journey (Most notably Cid for Clive and Tristepin for Yugo).

*Both would travel from kingdom to kingdom learning more about the true nature of the world while trying to make peace between warring nations (which naturally doesn't end well).

*In the end it's discover their fate is far more grand than their can ever imagine and essentially become "god" after several years of adventures (Mythos fulfilled Clive and god-king Yugo).

There's also the fact one is from a anime inspired western animation while the other is from a western inspired JRPG (spectacle fighter hybrid) for contrasts kek!

Clive Vs Ramza (For a same verse twist)

*Both are upper classmen who ended up as mercenaries after a tragic burning related event that left them outcast and cost them the lives of their loved ones (Clive losing his brother and father and Ramza losing his adoptive brother and sister) yet unbeknownst to them one of their loved ones actually survives (the brothers; Joshua and Delita).

*Both got betrayed by a family member who was response for the death of their father's (Clive getting betrayed by his mother; Annabelle who sold out her husband to the empire while Ramza got betrayed by his eldest brother Dycedarg who slowly poisoned their father to death).

*Both get caught up in a "game" of political turmoil between nations which eventually lead to war across the land with their surviving brother playing things in the shadows, with Joshua secretly trying to help Clive and while Delita is secretly helping himself while manipulating Ramza.

*It's later revealed everyone (including the nobles, commoners, aristocrats, players, etc) are all just pawns for a much greater evil (Ultima) and naturally most people don't believe either Clive or Ramza.

*Both end up being "branded" in different ways with Clive literally being branded thus gets treated like a slave by most people across the land while Ramza is branded a heretic by the Church for killing a cardinal (who turned out to be one of the demonic servants of Ultima) thus is constantly on the run.

*Both ultimately just want to protect their younger sibling (Clive's brother Joshua and Ramza's sister Alma) after Clive discovers Joshua is alive and Ramza discovers Alma got kidnapped by the Church.

*Both end up with frankly massive arsenals with Clive and his Eikon abilities and Ramza with his Job classes, which they put to good use into defeating Ultima and saving the world.

There's also the added fact they both parallel each other with both successful stopping Ultima but Clive couldn't save his younger brother Joshua (but was able to save Jill and create a better world for all people while succumbing to the crystal's curse himself) while Ramza did save his younger sister Alma and go on to have new adventures (at the price he had to slay his eldest brothers; Dycedarg and Zalbaag, the former becoming one of Ultima's demonic servants and latter being brought back as an undead after being killed by the former), showing both had quite the bittersweet journey to reach their respective conclusions.

Other MUs:

Clive Vs Dante or Dante (For the inspiration connections since FFXVI straight up has DMC 5 moves and other DMC references plus the obvious inner demon, complicated brotherhood and red/blank motif style connections however Dante has better opponents).

Clive Vs Eren (Royal bloods with a gigantic monstrous transformation, caught in the middle of political turmoil and discrimination yet are willing to sacrifice themselves in order to save those their love albeit with extremely different methods. Again Eren likely has better opponents).

Clive Vs Tokinada Tsunayashiro (Upper class men who can utilize the powers of others at the price of their own lifespan yet while one wants to create a better world free from divine interference and full of hope for the future the other has a nihilistic approach and wishes to spread his malice and cruelty across the world while revelling in the despair of others. On top of being niche as AF, Bleach in general is a verse that doesn't really have that many worthwhile MUs for DB).

Clive Vs a Nasuverse character (We all know there will ALWAYS be Nasu equivalent for almost any popular fictional character you can think of however there are better and far more eye-grabbing MUs for Fate to make their inevitable Death Battle debut with).

And that's all I got right now.

You're welcome btw.

Last edited:
Pretty sure another Invincible episode is coming next year with S2 announcement.

I think Season 11's line-up will be rather easy to predict

Pretty sure another Invincible episode is coming next year with S2 announcement.

I think Season 11's line-up will be rather easy to predict
All we know is Kratos vs Asura is a 99% lock for next season
Invincible episode is a given but betting on Eve being next

Back