• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow can use several swords in his game, I just forgot about them because of how useless melee weapons are in his game

Also tbh, i think Castlevania Dracula Vs DIO (even tho it's a very big massive biblical scale stomp) makes a better match than Dio vs Alucard (i dont see so much similarities between them) as:
  1. They are both vampires (no shit) who commands a army of Monsters (mostly for Part 1 for DIO)
  2. They were originally humans who rejected their Humanity
  3. Both were once friends ("friends" in DIO's case) to a guy from a bloodline, but then became the main enemy of the Bloodline (Dio being the Joestars, Dracula being the Belmont)
  4. Both live in places that almost no one can enter (Castlevania for Dracula and DIOs Mansion)
  5. Both came back more than 1 time (DIO appearing 2 times and Dracula appearing several times) and both fighting and loosing to different people of the enemy bloodline (DIO being Jotaro and Dracula being [insert belmont here] Belmont)
  6. Both of them have back ups (DIO being Vanilla Ice [i guess] and Dracula being Death) (Not sure If this counts)

But i heavily doubt this will happen in this season, since that was 2 seasons ago. But If this match happen someday, even if a stomp, it would hopefully be a good one

Does Shadow need a sword to counteract Ryuko’s regenerative abilities or would a spear work just as well?

image0.png

Also tbh, i think Castlevania Dracula Vs DIO (even tho it's a very big massive biblical scale stomp) makes a better match than Dio vs Alucard (i dont see so much similarities between them) as:
  1. They are both vampires (no shit) who commands a army of Monsters (mostly for Part 1 for DIO)
  2. They were originally humans who rejected their Humanity
  3. Both were once friends ("friends" in DIO's case) to a guy from a bloodline, but then became the main enemy of the Bloodline (Dio being the Joestars, Dracula being the Belmont)
  4. Both live in places that almost no one can enter (Castlevania for Dracula and DIOs Mansion)
  5. Both came back more than 1 time (DIO appearing 2 times and Dracula appearing several times) and both fighting and loosing to different people of the enemy bloodline (DIO being Jotaro and Dracula being [insert belmont here] Belmont)
  6. Both of them have back ups (DIO being Vanilla Ice [i guess] and Dracula being Death) (Not sure If this counts)

But i heavily doubt this will happen in this season, since that was 2 seasons ago. But If this match happen someday, even if a stomp, it would hopefully be a good one
the MU won't even happen given casuals not the crew shown any interest in it
that and neither will come back on DB given they will?already have there best fight on the show

Ryuko's Durability at her absolute peak: 47 teratons

Shadow's Adventure Era Base Form AP: 1,409,073,589,866 teratons

I don't care how good that regen is, if it's any lower than Low-Godly Ryuko isn't regenerating from any attack from Shadow with an over twenty nine billion times power difference between Ryuko's peak and Shadow's lowest point. Every atom of Ryuko's body is getting erased from existence if Shadow so much as looks at her with intent to kill.

Ryuko's Durability at her absolute peak: 47 teratons

Shadow's Adventure Era Base Form AP: 1,409,073,589,866 teratons

I don't care how good that regen is, if it's any lower than Low-Godly Ryuko isn't regenerating from any attack from Shadow with an over twenty nine billion times power difference. Every atom of Ryuko's body is getting erased from existence if Shadow so much as looks at her with intent to kill.
Her peak is 5-C

Proof that Chaos blast has EE?

Oh. Sorry, I just picked the last key.

I was using hyperbole. With that power difference Shadow would atomize her is the point I'm trying to make. Not even with Chaos Blast. Just a punch. Although using her 5-C key's ~31 Exatons vs Shadow's ~1,409,074 exatons still puts Ryuko's peak vs Shadow's valley at 45,454x. This isn't even counting how he's stronger in later games or taking off inhibitor rings, god forbid Super Form. What's the difference in power required for atomization again?

Oh. Sorry, I just picked the last key.

I was using hyperbole. With that power difference Shadow would atomize her is the point I'm trying to make. Not even with Chaos Blast. Just a punch. Although using her 5-C key's ~31 Exatons vs Shadow's ~1,409,074 exatons still puts Ryuko's peak vs Shadow's valley at 45,454x. This isn't even counting how he's stronger in later games or taking off inhibitor rings, god forbid Super Form. What's the difference in power required for atomization again?
iirc the difference required for atomization is ~1e8x, going off of the difference between a normal human and th energy to atomize a normal human

Ah. Ok, so Shadow at his absolute weakest cannot kill Ryuko at her strongest. Wow, you're right, Ryuko wins, literally everyone is wrong but you, please take my first born child as a sacrifice to your brilliance and marry my sister.

I mean, I know they're closer to main canon than the Archie comics, and apparently some of the IDW artists did some official Sonic art recently (though I don't have a source on that, so don't quote me). It should be fair game, I would imagine...
I mean the official artists, writers, and VAs for the show all did Kill la Kill IF and thyre not considering using it so

really don't matter as it basically Super Shadow vs Kisaragi Ryuko which shadow takes it easily
all i want to know is what sprites there gonna use for Shadow and Ryuko
Proof in the pudding.
Ah. Ok, so Shadow at his absolute weakest cannot kill Ryuko at her strongest. Wow, you're right, Ryuko wins, literally everyone is wrong but you, please take my first born child as a sacrifice to your brilliance and marry my sister.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back