• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sigma, X, Classic, Zero, Geo Stelar, EXE, Volnutt

Wait, you're forgetting one...

You also didn't count the first one. Wily, all the fodder, all the Robot Masters + Bass and Treble in Eggman vs Wily.

Even if it's innacurate as all heck (Metal would be killed by a Robot Master before he could do anything and Eggman would bring out a 4-A mech or something like that) Eggman vs Wily has always been one of my favorites just because of the animation. Iron Man vs Lex Luthor, too.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
So am I the only one here rooting for Widowmaker?
Roots are different from bets.

And yes Black Widow vs Widowmaker is actually closer and more entertaining than Black Widow vs Black Canary or Widowmaker vs Sniper. Esp. with vague power scaling for both sides this could go either way.

Widowmaker would still be 13 times stronger and therefore ap stomps unless I can get Hawkeye's calc to get accepted, which won't happen until I find other feats at a similar level to it.

And one reminder: Screwattack in practice only acknowledges < Mach 3 for Marvel characters below small town level (except Quicksilver).

So unless Amélie gets downplayed to Subsonic or below she would not be blitzed by Natalia at minimum or just blitzes the Russian back at maximum.

Jasonsith said:
So unless Amélie gets downplayed to Subsonic or below she would not be blitzed by Natalia at minimum or just blitzes the Russian back at maximum.
They'll likely scale Widowmaker to Tracer who they had at high hypersonic+.

It has limits, and it's not time freeze it's time slow, Arthur can even get hit while inside of it. Plus Erron can take alot more punishment than Arthur can dish out.

TitanCrusher101 said:
I had no idea his durability was that high, nevermind. I also for some reason thought Arthur's AP was higher.
Are you sure the time freeze is not a gameplay mechanic instead of being the character preparing his attack fast af?

MexicanJesus69 said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
I had no idea his durability was that high, nevermind. I also for some reason thought Arthur's AP was higher.
Are you sure the time freeze is not a gameplay mechanic instead of being the character preparing his attack fast af?
I'm positive. Also, he's the one casting the time slow and his victims have no idea they can do it. So it makes sense that he'd be way more prepared.

Also, something is only a game mechanic if it's shown to work differently outside of gameplay. Like a party mechanic in RPG's where each person attacks one at a time, but if in a cutscene they all bum rush an opponent, the turn system is just game mechanics.

I saw Erron Black´s page and wanted to say something.

In his "AP" part, it says he was about to kill Rain, But the actual character that yeeted Rain was Kotal Kahn, Erron was going to deliver the final blow. It really counts as a good feat?

Sorry if my english is bad, this is not my native language.

Back