• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Basically. Star has only ever used her Low 2-C Butterfly form in battle twice. Once when she used it to (almost) one shot a 5-B character. And again when fighting Meteora. Which, I don't actually think Star is Low 2-C in this form. She couldn't even kill a 5-B with her strongest blast and her attacks did nothing but annoy Meteora.

Okay. Doesn't matter. Death Battle looks at their strongest. For example: Hawkeye vs Green Arrow was them at their strongest. They didn't use Hawkeye before he went deaf and wasn't as experienced.

Well then it still won't matter as Steven reflects projectiles with his shield so anything she shoots at him would be sent right back. And Steven can actually scale to caharcters who have broken planets before, so if they don't put her at Universal Level, then he can definetly beat her.

Okay, I have a question for everyone since this thread has some big members of the wiki here. If there's a particular matchup on this wiki that we disagree with, can we overturn the decision if an argument can be made?

As an example, I made a thread a while back called "Ippo Makonouchi vs Joe Yabuki Rematch" (it's necroed now, don't worry about it) because after I read the entire Ashita no Joe manga, I didn't think Joe would emerge victorious. I provided an argument against Joe, but nobody responded. Understandable, I'm a tiny account on here with few matches under my belt. The main point I'm trying to make is was that an acceptable thing for me to do or was the idea of a verdict change in bad taste?

Sorvoe551 said:
I provided an argument against Joe, but nobody responded. Understandable, I'm a tiny account on here with few matches under my belt. The main point I'm trying to make is was that an acceptable thing for me to do or was the idea of a verdict change in bad taste?
I did this exact same thing once, before becoming a discussion mod, and got away with it.

Depending on site politics and which users want to keep the match on the profiles (because let's be real, some people will cry "necro" just to prevent a counterargument from gaining traction), you may or may not get away with it as well. Worst case scenario though, you can appeal for the match to be removed in the Versus Thread Removal Requests thread.

While I was watching the Mega Man Battle Royale, there was one thought that kept coursing through my head while Mega Men blasted each other and caused big explosions everywhere.

"Poor Volnutt."

Back