• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TheArsenal1212 said:
It seems like a stomp in all fairness hahahah
On our standard, WM AP stomps while BW speed blitzes.

But Ben Singer has his own standard (esp. on speed).

I think it'll come down to who has the better stealth. Sure, French Sniper has that visor that can see most anything, but I'm certain Natasha has dealt with that kind of tech before and has countermeasures for it

Sorvoe551 said:
I think it'll come down to who has the better stealth. Sure, French Sniper has that visor that can see most anything, but I'm certain Natasha has dealt with that kind of tech before and has countermeasures for it
Given Russian agent has hacking skills, how good is she hacking, what tools are required, what medium can she hack into, and what are the countermeasures the French sniper has?

French sniper has lower than normal human body temperature so detecting her by heat alone is not easy. (Human body temperature is 37d Celsius and room temperature is 25d Celsius.)

Jasonsith said:
Sorvoe551 said:
Given Russian agent has hacking skills, how good is she hacking, what tools are required, what medium can she hack into, and what are the countermeasures the French sniper has?
French sniper has lower than normal human body temperature so detecting her by heat alone is not easy. (Human body temperature is 37d Celsius and room temperature is 25d Celsius.)
Maybe is not easy, but it´s not impossible.

Sorvoe551 said:
Megaman battle cast
Thanks for the summary once again, dude!

Looking forward to see if X gets another shot. And I wonder if he will get stronger. With every Death Battle the Megaman characters seem to be considered noticeably stronger than before.

@Junkoposter: Dunno about you, but I personally really like his newest slightly more robotic look. Though design wise, Geo is my personal favorite.

Base Carol is stomped by Base Lazuli.

Binary form Carol... while strong, is still considered glass cannon by Ben. And because Android 18 still has superior speed and skills and intelligence "in Ben's eyes", Ben could just say 18 can dodge Binary or waste the energies of Binary until she returns to her base form.

Jasonsith said:
I guess a good question would be, is Natasha a better hacker than Sombra?

TartaChocholate said:
Looking forward to see if X gets another shot. And I wonder if he will get stronger. With every Death Battle the Megaman characters seem to be considered noticeably stronger than before.
Ben said in the Death Battle Cast that X would come back so I'm pretty sure we'll see X at some point in Season 6. I'm hoping he goes up against Samus since her only Death Battle was against Boba Fett and her DBX was against Master Chief. I love Chief and Boba, but they are way below Samus' "Weight Class" as it were.

@TheAccursedHunter01: That would be cool to see, actually, Samus should also be much stronger given their new parameters for research and how her fight was all the way back into Season 1 (and Metroid Prime 4 may come in the meantime =P). Though I don't think X will be back so soon, perhaps in Season 7.

I wonder if X will be stronger by the time his new fight comes, every time a Megaman character fights again they re-interpret his abilities and is noticeably more formidable than before. I mean, compare Rock vs Astro with his Royale participation, or Zero to Sigma. And hoping, as Jasonsmith said above, the Death Battle curse takes effect and we get a new Mega Man X game XD

TheAccursedHunter01 said:
TartaChocholate said:
Ben said in the Death Battle Cast that X would come back so I'm pretty sure we'll see X at some point in Season 6. I'm hoping he goes up against Samus since her only Death Battle was against Boba Fett and her DBX was against Master Chief. I love Chief and Boba, but they are way below Samus' "Weight Class" as it were.
Somehow I smell that some people want Classic vs Samus and X vs KOS-MOS (yes the KOS-MOS from the Xenosaga series and Xenoblade Chronicles that is connected to Shulk).

Konaguna said:
Death Battle is Reetarded, they downplay everything, I only like some of the animations they do, but they pick way too many comic characters.
Which is why SA prefer doing stompy/spiteful matchups so that their chances of screwing up match verdicts will hopefully drop.

Like Rave vs Twilight Sparkle - they downplay both characters but their overall verdict is correct.

TartaChocholate said:
@TheAccursedHunter01: That would be cool to see, actually, Samus should also be much stronger given their new parameters for research and how her fight was all the way back into Season 1 (and Metroid Prime 4 may come in the meantime =P). Though I don't think X will be back so soon, perhaps in Season 7.
I wonder if X will be stronger by the time his new fight comes, every time a Megaman character fights again they re-interpret his abilities and is noticeably more formidable than before. I mean, compare Rock vs Astro with his Royale participation, or Zero to Sigma. And hoping, as Jasonsmith said above, the Death Battle curse takes effect and we get a new Mega Man X game XD
And SA is lucky enough to get Mega Man 11 powerups for Classic, yet their verdict remains the same.

Now see if we would have a Cyborg movie after SA announces a Cyborg-related fight. (I highly suspect he would fight against Noel Vermillio, Chise, War Machine (Marvel Comics), Aigis, Franky or Genos in Season 6/7)

KOS-MOS is someone I want to see have a profile on here, since she's one of my favorite untis in Project X Zone, whether she be with T-elos or Fiora

They often pick a downplayed character as a winner (looking at you, Link, Dante, Toph, Ganon and many others)

They screw up way too many things (pun unintended), they gave EOS Ichigo Mugetsu when that was reserved only for his Dangai mode, they made Link run on walls when he never did that, Garaa somehow couldn't just Kunai toph to death...

Man can't take them seriously

In the Samus vs Boba Fett "Remaster" Boomstick explicitly said that Boba was physically stronger and more durable than Samus, both of these claims are horrendously wrong. I want Samus to come back just so ScrewAttack will hopefully give her the massive upgrade she needs and include at least half of her stuff. The Samus vs Boba Remaster only had about 30% of Samus usual kit yet left out power ups like the Plasma Beam (beam stacking in general) and the Space Jump. Samus has acquired over 60 unique power ups while the Remaster listed 16 (counting the Zero Suit and Paralyzer). If Samus comes back, ScrewAttack will probably make her a composite version which will have a lot of variables floating around. Composite X vs Composite Samus would be quite the cluster.

@Jason: Kos-Mos? Brrrr... if you thought EXE delivered an ungly stomp... If she's still related to the Wave Existence due to Xenosaga shaeningans, she'd be a 1-C.

I... kind of ship those two >_>

@Accursed: They've started to include a lot more stuff since season 4, so if Samus pops up again i'ts likely she'll have a much more complete set of her stuff, and likely they'll have new calcs for her feats. I mean, even if they don't say they're wrong, they do use new calcs for characters that have been there before.

TartaChocholate said:
@Jason: Kos-Mos? Brrrr... if you thought EXE delivered an ungly stomp... If she's still related to the Wave Existence due to Xenosaga shaeningans, she'd be a 1-C.
Actually, way back in 2015, we had a profile for her and the other Xenosaga people. I think, if my memory doesn't fail me, she was 2-C or 2-A in her last key.

There were some 1-A and High 1-B profiles tho, like Jesus Christ (not joking btw)

It was weird.

Yeah, I am aware of Xenosaga's lack of subtlety in religious symbolism and stuff XD. I think it was higher dimensional stuff that led to such powerful characters in their top tier.

That's a quite a bit lower, but to be fair it's still a colossal stomp on poor X.

TartaChocholate said:
To be fair, if the matchup is popular enough, X will be sent to the slaughterhouse again to fight Kos-Mos, equal matchups be damned.
To be fair or not, if Screwattack is smart enough to pit Black Widow against Widowmaker (instead of sending Sniper the another Team Fortress character to be killed instead), I am (over or not) optimistic that super stompy matches will be reserved for the super popular matchups like Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath (with animalistic screech) ya Alex vs Cole please and make it 3D thanks.

But seriously

1. why people keep saying that Galactus with UN can lol delet Singularity Unicro? (Or, does Singularity Unicron exist?)

2. I highly suspect DBX will return with matches not quite fit into Death Battle (e.g. Elsa vs Weiss Schnee in a singing contest, Mach Five vs Batmobile vs KITT in a "death race", Darth Maul vs Lucy in a Poliwrath drawing challenge, Ignis Scientia vs Meowscular Chef in a cook-off etc.)

Back