• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm beating a dead horse (and we've all memed it to death) but at least DB could've spread the Marvel/DC matches out a bit better this season.

The fact that the 2nd half of the current season had THREE Marvel characters from the Spiderman mythos is just monotonous to no end.

Here's hoping the DB team responds to the VS community feedback and focuses on quality over quantity next season.

90099e41-cdb5-465f-86db-6cebb524febf
I don't think that Archie Sonic vs Archie Mega Man should happen
We already had the comic that showcased them fighting and Sonic already won
It's like Boys Battle Royale, everyone already knew that Homelander would win

Can I ask something? Why Yang vs Bakugou? I know people has been asking that match up, but personally I don't see all honestly.
I feel like I'm growing distain in that match up particular, is that bad?

Last edited:
They're both short-tempered blondes that fight with gauntlets and use explosives. Plus huntress in training vs hero in training.

That's basically it from my understanding

Honestly the only time we should see Archie sonic again at all is if we see a second Segata episode (hear me out, Segata vs the first Kamen rider.)
I guess Archie be Xeno Goku could work but I think other similar shows have done that.

Barbara was watching Death Battle, and left a comment requesting Hulk vs Broly. Personally, I THINK this deconfirms Broly fighting Hulk. Maybe Broly vs Asura really is happening this season lol

Better be Asura vs Broly any other alternative doesn't ******* work i refuse to accept another ******* comic book character in a season Filled with them
hulk had his best fight with doomsday he doesn't need to come back at all and his fighting style doesn't mesh well with broly who's a fast paced combatant in ******* 3D

**** me this shit better be a lil troll job or something cause for **** sakes WE DONT NEED ANY MORE CAPESHIT CHARACTERS COMING BACK!

Broly vs Asura was a highly requested matchup that didn't involve a CAPESHIT Ben you can't ******* tell me Hulk vs Broly was more requested than it when the popularity for it wanned years ago

Last edited:
I honestly highly doubt they'd just confirm Hulk vs Broly like that. At best, it's just a tease to Broly fighting someone. At worst, it's just a joke.

Anywho this just makes me think it won't be Hulk vs Broly.
I need some ******* reassurance cause i ******* despise the thought it happening over Broly vs Asura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back